no control

You're Beautiful
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The season of you and me has come again.

Can you remember this?

Oh yeah? All right.

 

 

"You look beautiful," Kayoung said as she fixed the veil all over my face. "I bet Sehun wouldn't be able to keep his eyes off you."

I chuckled, but frowned right away. "I'm scared, Kayoung-ah," I told her. "What if we fight somewhere in the future? I don't want to lose Sehun."

"Couples always fight, Miju," Kayoung said. "You'll know it's true love when even after you guys fight, he still loves you anyway."

I was silent, not knowing what to say. Kayoung sighed and continued. "You and Sehun have been waiting 9 years for this," She added. "I'm sure your love is strong enough to overcome stupid things like petty fights and such."

 

Kayoung was right. Sehun and I's love has made it this far, and I'm sure we'll carry on with it. Even if we encounter problems in the future, we'll find a way to find each other in our journey.

 

Kayoung's phone started ringing so she took it out. "Hello?" She answered. The person on the other line was talking, then Gayoung sighed and looked at me. "It's for you."

She handed me the phone. "Hello?" I called out.

"Hello soon-to-be wife," His voice was like music to my ears, and all my anxiety soon disappeared.

"Hi Sehunnie," I greeted. "I miss you."

Sehun chuckled on the other line. "I miss you too," He said. "But don't worry, we'll see each other in a few then we'll have the rest of our lives."

"I love you," I said. I could feel Sehun smiling to himself as we spoke.

"I love you too, Mrs. Oh," He answered. "I'll see you at the altar."

 

I hung up and handed Gayoung her phone. She laughed and playfully rolled her eyes.

 

"You guys are great and all," She said. "But your public display of affection makes me want to hurl sometimes." We both burst out laughing.

"Come on, Miju," Kayoung grabbed my arm. "We'll have a short pictorial, then we head to the church for the wedding."

 

* * * * * * *

 

"Are you ready?" Appa asked me. I nodded and gave him a small smile.

"I've waited for this for a long time, Appa," I said. "I'm more than ready."

 

The wedding planner gave us a go signal, and the doors to the Church opened. I held Appa's arm as we began to walk down the aisle. My heart skipped a beat as I saw Sehun, standing by the altar.

 

This is it.

 

The look on Sehun's face was priceless. He had a huge smile spread across his lips, and I noticed tears at the corner of his eyes. I wanted to cry too because he was beautiful, the moment was beautiful, and we would be one in a short while.

Appa and I arrived at the end and Sehun approached us, taking over. He held out his arm and I gladly took it as we faced the minister declaring our vows.

 

"You look beautiful," Sehun whispered. I blushed and smiled at him through my veil.

The minister smiled at both us and spoke. "We are all gathered here to witness the matrimony of Oh Sehun and Byun Miju..."

 

The union has begun.

 

* * * * * * *

 

"Do you, Oh Sehun, take Byun Miju as your lawful wife to have and to hold from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and health, until death do you part?" The minister asked my loving husband-to-be.

Sehun smiled, his eyes never leaving mine. "I do."

"Do you, Byun Miju, take Oh Sehun as your lawful husband to have and to hold from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, fo poorer, in sickness and health, until death do you part?"

I nodded and smiled. "I do."

 

The minister went on with the ceremony, and all I was waiting for was for him to declare us as husband and wife. I nearly jumped when he finally said it.

 

"I now pronounce you husband and wife," The minister grinned. "You may now kiss the bride."

 

Sehun stepped forward and pulled the veil over my face, but he decided to be a little tease for a while. He kissed my forehead, then my nose, both of my cheeks, and finally, my lips.

The sound of our family and friends cheering in background seemed silent to me, as if it was just Sehun and me in the world. I wanted it all to stop, and let it be us. Just the two of us.

 

"I love you, Mrs. Oh," Sehun whispered as he pulled away, our foreheads touching.

I smiled and wrapped my arms around his neck. "I love you too, hubby."

 

* * * * * * *

 

Sehun stood up and raised his glass, tapping his fork against it to get everyone's attention. He smiled once all attention was on him. I looked at him questioningly but he just winked at me.

 

"So before I start on my speech," Sehun began. "I just want to thank you all for coming today. My wife and I are truly grateful for your presence."

 

I blushed at the fact that

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter