sehun's love

You're Beautiful
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

If we meet again, I want to tell you,

Fly to you, stay by my side.

You're beautiful.

 

 

"Dr. Oh," Dr. Wu greeted as he entered the office. "You're leaving already?"

I nodded. "Yeah," I said. "My wife is 7 months pregnant, so I have to make sure she's alright."

"Okay then," Dr. Wu laughed. "Send my regards to Miju. We hope she comes back to the hospital soon."

"Sure," I said. "See you around, Dr. Wu."

 

I grabbed my suitcase and headed for my car. I started driving home, eager to see my wife and my daughter. It was what I looked forward to each day.

I missed having Miju around the hospital, but I was the one who made her leave her work till our children were old enough to take care of themselves. Besides, she's pregnant again.

I parked our car in front of our modest but spacious house. It was big enough for me, Miju, Gahee and our baby boy. I was satisfied with that.

 

"I'm home!" I greeted as I entered the front door.

 

Immediately, I heard footsteps running from above and soon, Gahee was running down the stairs. She opened her arms for me and I knelt down to give her a warm hug.

 

"Appa!" My 4-year-old squealed. "I missed you!"

"Appa missed you too," I rubbed her back then she pulled away. "Have you eaten dinner? Where's Eomma?"

"I haven't eaten yet," Gahee pouted. "And Eomma's asleep. She seems to be very tired, Appa. Please make her feel better."

I nodded. "Appa will make dinner," I told her. "So go and play, okay? I'll just check on your Eomma first."

 

Gahee nodded and did as told. I hurriedly rushed upstairs, worried about Miju. I knew she was exhausted. The baby's been kicking non-stop at the most random moments so she could hardly sleep. One of the reasons why I made her resign from work.

I slowly opened the door of our bedroom to see her asleep on our bed, a hand on her stomach. I sighed in relief to see that she was fine. I grabbed a blanket and placed it on her but the moment I did so, she woke up.

 

"Sehun-ah," She slowly sat up, then her eyes widened in realization. "I'm sorry! I forgot to make dinner. I fell asleep. Gahee must be really hungry. I'm a terrible---"

 

I cut her off by giving her a tender and light kiss. It seemed to do the trick since she looked so flustered when I pulled away.

 

"You're exhausted," I told her. "Get some more rest. I'll make dinner. I'll wake you up when it's ready."

 

Miju shook her head and looked at me, holding out her hands. I chuckled and helped her stand up.

 

"Let's cook together," She said. "I'm really craving for some bulgogi."

 

I nodded and slowly lead her down the stairs. We both made our way to the kitchen and divided work. Miju was making rice while I was cooking the meat.

I watched her as she concentrated on the rice, but had a protective hand around her stomach. She looked so beautiful, the woman carrying our child.

It's been 14 years but time didn't make me love her any less, in fact, I loved her more and more as each day passed. I guess love really does something bright to our lives. I have

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter