i'm happy

You're Beautiful
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Oh rememeber my smile in your heart,

Think about it several times a day.

 

Click HERE to watch the Trailer for You're Beautiful, made by the amazing photographia!

 

"I'll be going now," I said as I stood up from the breakfast table.

"Yah," Eomma looked at me. "Why are you on a hurry? Wait for your brother."

"Let her be, Eomma," Baekhyun said with his mouth full. "She wants to walk to school with her boyfriend."

"BOYFRIEND?" Appa and Eomma gasped.

I flinced at the tone of their voice. "Yes, parents," I said. "I have a boyfriend. Rememeber Sehun from last Friday?"

"Ah," Appa nodded. "No wonder you were out all weekend."

 

I nodded and stood up, bowing to my parents, before leaving the house. I spotted Sehun waiting by the gate, fixing his school neck tie.

 

"Good morning," I greeted, walking towards him.

"Good morning," Sehun smiled and held out his hand. I gladly took it.

 

I blushed as we began walking to the bus stop. It felt different, walking to the bus stop with someone other than my older brother. But it was the good kind of different that warms my heart.

 

"Miju," Sehun looked at me as we waited for the bus. "What will the student body say about this? They might talk bad about you since we're together."

I rolled my eyes. "Nevermind what they think, Sehun," I said. "As long as I have you, I'm okay. Don't worry about what will happen to me."

 

The bus arrived and we both entered, standing next to each other. Sehun held on to the hand rail with his hand, and the other one was protectively wrapped around my waist.

 

"I don't want you to fall," He said.

"I did," I smiled cheekily. "I fell for you."

 

Sehun's face turned pink because of what I said. I mentally slapped my self because of that weird pick-up line but it seemed to work on Sehun.

The bus dropped us off a block from our school. I took a deep breath and held out my hand to a nervous Oh Sehun.

 

"Don't be afraid," I said. "I'm here, and I won't leave."

 

Sehun smiled and intertwined our hands together. We both braced ourselves as we entered the school building.

The moment students saw us, a bunch had their eyes double in size and gasps were heard all over the hallway. It almost seemed like all of their attention was on us.

 

"Oh Sehun and Byun Miju are holding hands?"

"They're together now?"

"Miju accepted his feelings?"

"Tao is so screwed!"

 

I heard them murmur different phrases, but I just ignored it. I focused on Sehun. I squeezed his hand reassuringly, and he did the same a second later.

We only separated when we went to our lockers which was across each other. Sehun tossed his back pack inside and I grabbed some textbooks that I needed for that day.

 

"I'll walk you to your class," Sehun said. I nodded and held his hand again.

"Thank you," I made a bold move by kissing his cheek in public. Gasps were audible from the crowd watching us, but it didn't matter.

 

Sehun walked me to my classroom which was in the other wing of the building.

 

"Have a good day in class," He said. "I'll see you later."

"You'll see me at lunch," I smiled. "I made a huge bento box I wanted to share with you."

 

Sehun smiled and hugged me, before pulling away and walking to his class. I took a deep breath and entered the classroom. They were all staring at me as I walked to my seat, ignoring them.

 

"Byun Miju!" Kayoung grabbed me by my arm. "I need to hear it from you. Are you and Oh Sehun together?"

"Yes," I nodded. "We started dating last Friday."

Kayoung squealed. "Byun Miju really is into bad boys," She said. "Tell me all about it! Did you kiss? How far have you gone? Is he really gentle?"

"Kayoung, calm down," I laughed at my overly-excited Best Friend. "Yes, we kissed. We just started dating. And yes, he's a total gentleman."

"Awwee!" Kayoung cooed. "You brought out the sweet side of Oh Sehun. The bad boy's ice heart is melting!"

I laughed and playfully rolled my eyes. "He was already sweet but enough about me, Kayoung," I said. "How are you and D.O.? Did the date go well?"

"Yes," Gayoung nodded. "The date went well for me and D.O., but Tao threw a fit when I brought Sohyun with me instead of you."

"Really?" I asked, totally intrigued. "What else happened?"

"Tao left us, so D.O. brought in his other friend, Sungjae," Kayoung narrated. "It went well actually. D.O. and I are having a second date, then Sungjae and Sohyun seemed to hit it off."

"That's good," I smiled. "And hey, if you guy don't mind, I'm joining Sehun for lunch."

Gayoung smirked. "Count me in. I want to meet my Best Friend's bad boy boyfriend."

 

We both laughed and I agreed with Gayoung. I appreciated the fact that she easily accepted my feelings for Sehun. The least I could do is introduce them now.

 

"So the rumours were true," An icy voice broke Gayoung and I's playful conversation.

 

We both turned to see Tao with his usual possey behind him. My dreamy mood dampened once more. I was having a good day. I walked with my sweet boyfriend to school, my best friend was going to meet him, but this jerk came in the picture.

 

"Yes, they're true, Zitao-ssi," I stood up. "I'm in a relationship with Oh Sehun."

"He's not good enough for you, Miju," Tao said. "I heard, last weekend, he went to an underground black market to sell some ."

I scoffed. "Stop making lies, Zitao," I said. "I was with him the whole weekend, so I can prove that your claims are false."

 

The room was s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter