something

You're Beautiful
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

My heart melts at your smile.

When our eyes meet,

My heart pounds.

 

"What was up with yesterday?" Kayoung asked me as we were studying in the library. "You were sitting with Oh Sehun at lunch."

"He didn't have much to eat," I told her. "I shared my lunch with him."

Kayoung laughed. "Whatever," She said. "You're too nice for your own good. Anyway, I need your help."

"It depends on what kind of help you're asking," I looked at her. "What do you need, Kayoung?"

"Please go on a double date with me, D.O, and Tao," Kayoung said.

 

The mention of Tao made me frown. The guy sure was persistent. I didn't want to go on a date with him, but I didn't want to let Kayoung down either. Besides, I had plans with Sehun already.

 

"I can't," I told her. "Go ask Sohyun or Yubi to go with you."

"But Tao specifically asked for you," Kayoung pleaded. "Don't you feel honored, Miju? He's one of the kingka in school."

I rolled my eyes. "He's not my type," I said. "Besides, I already have a date this Friday."

"Really?" Kayoung squealed, forgetting her previous dilemma. "Do I know him? Is he cute? What's his name?"

I leaned in and whispered in her ear. "Oh Sehun."

"WHAT?" Kayoung stood up from her seat, causing students to look and the librarian to glare at us.

"Sorry," Kayoung bowed and sat back down, whispering to me. "You're going on a date with Oh Sehun?"

I nodded. "I'm going with Sehun," I confirmed. "So just get Yubi or Sohyun to go with you. Please, Kayoung, I really want to go with him."

"Okay," Kayoung smirked. "But who knew, Miju, you have a thing for bad boys."

"You're okay with me and Sehun?" I was surprised at Kayoung's response.

She shrugged. "He still scares the heck out of me," She said. "But if going on a date with Oh Sehun is what makes you happy, then I'll let it pass."

"Thank you, Kayoung," I smiled. "Your approval means a lot. I'm quite excited for Friday actually."

"I wonder what a date with a bad boy is like," She said. "Do you go drink at clubs with fake I.D's? Do you guys make out at the back of his car? Do you--"

"Kayoung!" I scolded. "Stop that. It's weird, and Sehun's not like that. He's actually really sweet."

"Ooohh," Kayoung cooed. "Does this mean that you like him, Miju?"

I shrugged. "Maybe," I said. "We'll see this Friday night."

 

* * * * * * *

 

I looked at myself in the mirror, satisfied with a simple white dress, denim jacket, and flats. I didn't know why, but I felt like impressing Sehun today.

 

"Miju!" I heard Eomma call out. "Your friend is here!"

 

I felt my heart skip a beat, so I grabbed my bag and went out of my room. Baekhyun was on the couch with Chanyeol and Kai. They seemed focused on whatever video game they were playing.

I walked towards the door to find Sehun dressed in gray long sleeves, black jeans and sneakers. His hair was gelled up, and he looked so attractive. I felt myself blush, so I just smiled and looked at the ground.

 

"Good Evening, Mr. and Mrs. Byun," Sehun said. "My name is Oh Sehun and I'm Miju's date for tonight."

"Nice to meet you, Sehun," Eomma smiled. "Please take care of our Miju. Have her home by---"

"Have her home by 11," Baekhyun appeared behind Appa and Eomma. "That's the latest she can get."

"Okay," Sehun nodded. "I'll have Miju home by 11 p.m."

"Let's go," I said, grabbing Sehun by the arm.

"Miju, Sehun-ssi!" Baekhyun called out and we turned to look at him. He had a small smile on his face. "Have fun."

 

I smiled at the fact that Baekhyun was slowly warming up to Sehun. I look forward to the day that they would really get along. I wonder if that could happen, but it's not wrong to hope.

Sehun and I got outside, and I saw ahj

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter