silent

You're Beautiful
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

My heart melts at your smile.

When our eyes meet,

My heart pounds.

 

"Miju-ah," Eomma knocked on my door. "Hurry up. You're making Sehun wait. Baekhyun and his date already left for the dance!"

"I'm coming, Eomma!" I called out. "Just doing last minute check ups!"

 

I looked at myself in my full body mirror once more. I felt proud of how I managed to prepare myself for this day. I want to make this dance memorable for me, and Sehun.

 

I opened the door and found Eomma waiting for me. She sighed. "It took you long enough."

"Sorry," I chuckled. "I just don't want to disappoint Sehun."

"You won't, honey," Eomma smiled. "You're beautiful. Now hurry up. He's downstairs."

 

I slowly made my way down the stairs to find Sehun conversing with Appa. The moment he saw me, he smiled. My heart fluttered at the sight of him. He was clad in a tuxedo and his hair was fixed up. My Sehun was more handsome than ever.

 

I slowly made my way to him, my face pink. "Hi."

"You look beautiful," Sehun lent to peck me on the cheek. "This is for you."

 

A bouquet of yellow flowers were presented to me by the amazing Oh Sehun. I gratefully took it from him, and that's when we felt flash and heard a click.

 

"Sorry," Appa chuckled. "I had to. It was a wonderful moment." Sehun and I laughed then nodded. Appa smiled. "Pose up. I'm going to take a couple of pictures before you go to the dance."

 

Sehun and I followed as Appa and Eomma cheered on and took pictures of us. I was wearing a black long gown with lace cover-up on top. Sehun was wearing a tuxedo with a white polo and black bowtie. We were matching and the realization made me blush.

 

"Okay," Appa said 15 minutes and one hundred pictures later. "That'll do. Both of you best be going. Have fun."

 

Sehun and I bowed to my parents then went out of the house. I was surprised to see a brand new car parked in front of our house. I turned to Sehun and he chuckled.

 

"Early graduation present from Eomma," He explained. "She bought it so I can easily go to university and so I can take you on dates whenever we want to."

 

I smiled as Sehun opened the door for me and let me enter. He ran to the other side and started to drive his brand new car.

 

"To the dance we go," I said as he started the engine.

 

I could hardly believe that's been almost a year since Sehun and I got together. Now he's graduating and we're cherishing his last moments of High School together.

I frowned at the thought of no more rooftop lunch dates, sneaky kisses when we're alone, and walking to school together. I'll really miss that part.

What's fortunate is, Sehun got a scholarship in Seoul National Univeristy. That means I could still see him all the time and in a year or too, I'll be joining him there.

Nothing can ever come between us. We both know our love is bigger than any small problem we'll encounter in this unpredictable life. We'll make it. I know so.

 

"We're here," Sehun said as we parked by the school. He got out of the car and I was about to open the door when he beat me to it. I chuckled and got out.

"Thank you," I said. Sehun smiled and pecked me on the cheek. He held out his arm and I took it.

 

We both entered the school gym where the dance was being held. The moment we entered, I swear, all eyes were on Oh Sehun.

Guys were probably shocked that he could be this attractive, and girls were drooling. I couldn't blame them. Sehun in a tuxedo is so hot.

 

"They're all looking at you," Sehun whispered to me. I rolled my eyes and shook my head.

"Believe me," I smiled at him. "They're all looking at you." We had a Cinderella moment there.

"Why would they look at me?" Sehun asked.

I grinned and squeezed his hand. "Because you're beautiful."

 

They never saw this side of Sehun. He has always been a bad boy to them but now, Sehun wasn't. He was just a normal boy, who was totally attractive. I bet the girls were starting to regret never talking to him.

 

"Miju! Sehun!" We saw Gayoung approach us. "Come on! Sit with us! Jongin's here too!"

 

We approached their table. I was surprised to see my brother there with Yubi. I didn't know he was taking my friend out as his date.

 

"Well, look at that darling couple," Jongin chuckled. "You look great, Miju."

"Thanks, Jongin," I beamed. "Who's your da

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter