First Boyfriend (pt.2)

A girl who's never dated (Is this love?)

[Myungsoo's POV]-

(Sunggyu)-Yah Kim Myungsoo! Are you coming or not? Sunggyu yelled as he saw that Myungsoo hasn't taken his eyes off you ever since you left.

(Myungsoo)-Sorry Hyung but i think i'll head home first today i'll text you guys tmrw~~

Myungsoo knew that after next week would be the end of Hyunkyung's bet and he wasn't going to let him hurt you. So he decided to call Amber and Henry..

(Amber)-I totes knew there was something suspicious about him but what do you want me and Henry to do??

(Myungsoo)-If you look through our school's security cameras from the first week of school and specifially near the school garden you'll be able to get the footage of Hyunkyung and his group of friends..so I'll hand u a usb by Friday you think you and Henry could sneak in after school to get the video?

(Amber x Henry)-Sure! Anything to protect (y/n)

[Author's POV]

Meanwhile with you and your "boyfriend" Hyunkyung who were still at the park^^

(Hyunkyung)-You feeling cold?

(You)-No im fine..and the awkward silence cont...

(Hyunkyung)-"just one more week" he kept telling himself 

(You)-Well i guess i should be heading home now, i'll let u know when i finish editing

(Hyunkyung)-"is she not falling for me yet?" He thought before he responded "yea, see you tmrw" he said before giving you a hug 

He then watched you leave and called up his friends right away 

(Hyunkyung)-Kyle! I can't do this anymore its killing me!

(Kyle)-Your the one who agreed and like we said after week you can do whatever you want..you don't want us to remind you of 2years ago do u?

(Milo)-Just follow our deeds and no one gets hurt, got it?

(Hyunkyung)-Maybe not me or you but that girl will! Aren't you guys tired of doing this?!

(Milo)-(chuckles) Your still a beginner aren't u? Don't worry you'll get better at it the more experienced you'll get now lets hope this last week will be to your benefit.

(Hyunkyung)-And what if i don't?

(His friends)-You'll go back to the way it was 2years ago, you wouldn't want that right? (Hangs up)

(Flashback: 2years ago)

(Kangmin x Kyle)-Where is he?

(Seunghwan)-You guys lost him?!

(Milo)-He ran into the boys bathroom there's blood all over the stairs

(Seunghwan)-Make sure no one sees this! He instructed his youngsters 

(Minsung)-"comes in the empty classroom carrying Hyunkyung"

(Milo)-"Where is it?" You took our money but didn't return the favor 

(Hyunkyung)-i already did your favor! Now leave my friend alone!

(Kyle)-Yeah since Myungsoo is in critical condition right now and he's going to believe that the friend he trusted, that you were the one he tried to kill him. 

(Seunghwan)-This is your last warning or you'll end up like your friend (he said before he steps on him)

They all left except Minsung~~~

(Minsung)-Yah you idiot what did i tell you!

(Hyunkyung)-Hyung? What are you still doing here?

(Carries Hyunkyung onto to his back and takes him to the nurses office)

(Minsung)-Hyung's sorry...i never thought they'd attack Myungsoo. 

(Hyunkyung)-it's not your fault hyung, stop blaming yourself!

(Minsung)-Listen carefully now~ as long as you don't get in Seunghwan's way and do his orders you'll be fine. Although i may not be able to protect for much longer anymore stay strong ok? (He said grabbing onto his hand)

(Hyunkyung)-What do you mean by for much longer? Are u sick or injured?

(Minsung)-As long as you listen you'll survive (he said lastly before he was stabbed by one of Seunghwan's bodyguards)

And till this day he's lived for his hyung,although they were step-brothers they kept each other strong.

(End of flashback)

Hyunkyung never meant to make you a slave or do anything to hurt you or anyone but he wasn't allowed to show that side of him..because then his mother will be in his "friends" hands. 

(The next day-Sunday)

"Beep, Beep"

(Hyunkyung)-Are you awake yet?

(You)-No its 5am why are u up so early?

(Hyunkyung)-to talk to my one and only girlfriend and since its almost our one month anniversary i have something special planned^^

(You)-Aww but i totally forgot about that since it's next week?! 미안(sorry)

(Hyunkyung)-it's fine since that means i love you more..did you dream about me?

(You)-Maybe~~

(Hyunkyung)-Was i good looking?

(You)-No since you look better in person

(Hyunkyung)-Haha thanks i miss you^^***

(You)-나도(me too) I'll see you in a couple hours since you need to edit your half of the presentation and also since your semester grades aren't doing so well.

(Hyunkyung)-Are u judging me right now? Jk anyways can't wait to see you btw my mom wants you to stay for dinner before you leave.

(As he has other things planned)

And you who has no idea just went with it^^

You thought that it was simply kind of his mother to invite you to dinner when in reality it was just going to be the two of you alone for Hyunkyung to complete his deeds. 

Sorry for the little spoiler there! 🐼🐼🐼🐼

To be continued...pt. 3 will be uploaded on next Friday at most since i start school on Tuesday! See you guys then!!-vixxlover123🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸