(Noticed 2/2)

A girl who's never dated (Is this love?)

(Author's POV)-

(Myungsoo)-Special to you? (Chuckles) what is she your first love or something? You think that means you guys are meant for each other stop dreaming, he said before walking off right when Hyunkyung have him a smack on the cheek that caused him to fall that catched everyone's attention causing them to gather around.

(Hyunkyung)-You think your just everything don't u? Since ever  since you became the new kingka and the fact that your able to get away with everything just cuz of your flower boy looks huh? Well listen up (y/n)'s not just someone to me shes my everything so don't you go and use her like your previous "slaves" he said right before Myungsoo beat him repeatedly until the vice principle called the two out to head into the principles office immediately.

(Principle)-What makes you think you guys can cause such a scene?? Does this school's reputation mean nothing to you youngsters? This calls for detention for the next two weeks, i expect better from you two next time. Do i make myself clear gentlemen?

(Myungsoo x Hyunkyung)-Yes sir!

(Principle)-You may leave now.

 

(Your POV)-

For the past few weeks you've been receiving the worst of the worst from everyone in class such as:

Getting ketchup all over you desk and chair, being beaten with eggs and milk cartons, and also death threats on your locker.

(Classmates)-Why would the two most popular guys at our school be fighting over such a like her. ugh this is so frusterating!

(Amber)-Don't worry (y/n-ah) me and Henry will never betray you.

That's when your two former friends walked towards your desk along with Naeun's gang~

(Naeun)-Hmmm all i see is a face full of pudding and teeth of a pirate do you even brush your hair? (She said before pulling your hair harshly) 

(Gyuri)-So you thought that flirting with the two most handsome guys at our school would make you better than anyone else? How self-conceited are you?

(Amber)-You've just described your crew Gyuri! All you do is become a total wearing lingerie in school like come on how desperate can you guys get i mean look at yourselves trying to be hot if you want that attention why don't you guys just drop out of high school and go act like s at a bar or probably no where since because you dont appreciate anyone around you no one will accept you guys anywhere else! Now whats wrong with having braces since ik Minah here had them for 5yrs and i would know that because i was there for you on the first week when you got them along with (y/n) and gyuri since you complained that day on how much you wanted froyo and bubble tea, but ik that wasn't the real you now but i hope you kno.w that when you were in your worst times we (Amber x you) were always there for you.

(Rest of classmates)-Applauded, since everything Amber mentioned was correct but sadly Gyuri and Minah were now gone for good which also may have been for the best. Even Naeun had nothing to say back and she promised to stop. (For now)

(You)-thanks Amber, what would i do without you btw have u considered being a rapper since those words even made me breathless.

(Amber)-its all thanks to Henry (she said blushing as the two then started their chessy but yet adorable flirting time)

You were on your way to orchestra when one of the practice room doors suddenly opened and someone pulled you inside.

(You)-Hyun Jong-ah omg what happened to your face? You said as you saw him with a black eye and a cut on his right cheek, did you fight with Myungsoo?

(Hyunkyung)-(y/n-ah) don't worry its nothing

(You)-No its not! I'll be right back stay here^^ you said as you ran off to find the first aid kit in the nursery room

(Comes back to the practice room and stopped as you heard Hyunkyung playing Kiss the Rain) 

You, who was absorbed by the beautiful tune completely forgot what you were doing until Hyunkyung saw you through the window and told u to come in.

(You)-Babo, why'd u fight? You said as you started to apply the ointment on his face as you two sat down on the piano bench

(Hyunkyung)-Because of you, he said as he stared at you which then gave you mixed signals. 

(You)-Because of me? Why?

(Hyunkyung)-(leans closer) because i like you~ and you deserve to be loved not hated, im sorry you had to go through all that as your possible future-boyfriend i'll take care of you..so will you be mine??

What will you say, will your feelings for Myungsoo still remain or will your feelings and thoughts change about Hyunkyung?