First Kiss???

A girl who's never dated (Is this love?)

(Your POV)-

(Starts laughing randomly)

(Hyunkyung)-"completely dumbfounded", why are you laughing?

(You)-Hyun jong-ah, i don't know we've only known each other for a couple of months, doesn't this seem to fast?

(Hyunkyung)-(Only a couple months?! He thought sadly since you've never noticed him at least once in your lifetime during either both elementary and Junior high...."but i've always been around you" he said to himself) Maybe i was asking too fast..you should probably head back to class (he said as he kindly opened the door for you on your way out)

(You)-Hyun Jong-ah (you yelled out as you turned around and walked back to him)"you put on your bandage the wrong way silly, see you later" you said fixing his bandage before runing off to orchestra.

(Hyunkyung)-"looks back until your shadow disappeared", bye (y/n)-ah he said to himself again as he walked off sadly.

During Lunch time~~~~~

(Amber)-WHAT, he asked you out and you said no, are you crazy?!

(You)-Shhh...i dont need the entire school to find out would you please use your inside voice.

(Amber)-I knew he had a thing for you since the moment he followed you...he seemed a bit suspicious..but have you seriously never liked him more than in a friend way? I mean most girls at our school are just waiting to be asked out by Hyunkyung and Myungsoo...but i guess your not ready huh?

(You)-I mean yess their both insanely attractive but something tells me that i shouldn't give in just yet.

(Amber)-Alright well just know that whatever decision you make i'll root for you either way^^

(Setting: 5th period-Photography class)

You were once again staring at Myungsoo all class period as you realized that ever since you rejected the friend request letter he sent you two haven't spoken since then and in a way you really missed that but as each day went by in 5th period you came to know that your now a nobody to him..he's never once even peeked at your or anything as he used to.

"I guess all kingkas are the same, once they find the queenka that's the only girl they will flirt or talk with, besides their so-called fans of course" you thought

"I guess i was hoping for so much forgerting about reality..but i have someone by my side anyway...Hyunkyung" which for some reason made you smile by just the thought of him

(Hyunkyung)-Distracted much? (He said teasingly as always) you were glad to hear his familiar voice that has brought you back to reality...the cold reality.

(You)-a little (you said blushing)

(Hyunkyung)-Listen about earlier im sorry if i made you feel uncomfortable in any way..its just that its my first time confessing my feelings and i guess as you can tell i didnt know how to or what to do..especially with looking like this (points at his black eye) i hope this won't ruin our relationship as friends.

(You)-yea friends..."do i like him" you asked yourself

As you were walking you realized your shoes were untied and you ended up falling right on top of Hyunkyung who tried to catch you but fell in the process,the moment you two fell your lips touched in front of the entire class.

You immediately ran out in shock up to the roof once again where you usually went during moments like this. 

(Hyunkyung)-"that was my first kiss"he thought and he couldn't help but smile

(Setting:After school)-

You wanted to avoid Hyun Jong as much as possible and also because the rumors were flying around that you tried to hook up with him during class when clearly everyone saw the two of you fall, you then headed to your locker to get your books after explaining to the principle that it was an accidental kiss.

As you closed your locker you heard a familiar voice behind you approaching you ^·^

(Myungsoo)-So i see you and Hyunkyung are pretty close now, are you never going to say yes to being friends..am i not good enough for you?

(You)-What? Umm no we're just friends and i guess we can be friends....(you said shyly before asking yourself "is he jealous")

(Myungsoo)-Great, so what was that kiss about?

(You)-It was an accident okay! Oops sorry for yelling its just that everyone's been bugging me about this all day. And embarrassing enough to tell you that was actually my first kiss believe it or not.

(Myungsoo)-No worries and i haven't had my first kiss either since believe it or not since i've never dated.

(You)-haven't you kissed Naeun?

(Myungsoo)-yea but that's all for show, we don't actually have feelings for each other and i want my first kiss with someone special

Hearing that made you smile a little~~~

(You)-well i guess i should be heading home now or i'll miss the bus bye Myungsoo (you said waving at him as you hurriedly ran)

(Myungsoo)-"i wanted to be your first kiss, man Hyunkyung that jerk what does he think he's doing"-he thought to himself mad about the entire situation in 5th period.

THE END..for now! :-)

Umm i guess i'll end it here since im having a case of writers block but i hope you guys enjoyed and see you next time~vixxlover123