(Noticed 1/2)

A girl who's never dated (Is this love?)

(Author's POV)-

"Did he seriously just ask her?, who even is she?" Everyone was saying as rumors were starting to roam around and your biggest nightmare was about to come true:"Being outcasted".

(Background info-we all are familiar with the harsh bullying in both Korea and America and especially being outcasted with either the attempts of harming one another both physically and emotionally, now im fortunate to have not been bullied to the point where i want to end my life but ik what loneliness can do to someone, its something no one should go through everyone should be appreciated for who they are...before this turns into a rant or possibly an essay lets return to the story shall we and share your thoughts bellow, or if you agree)

(Your POV)-

"Great im finally noticed by everyone, when all my life i've been invisible to the world"-you thought as you looked over at Myungsoo who was still waiting for your reply as other girls and especially Naeun's friends were glaring at you. 

(You)-Umm..maybe next time, i already have a partner you said before you left the classroom and headed toward the rooftop and before you noticed someone was following you.

(Guy Student)-Hey (y/n-ah) i was wondering if you wanted to be my partner since i know that being partners with Myungsoo would've been torturing.

(You)-Do i know you?

(Guy Student)-Yea don't you remember me? We've went to the same elementary, middle, and now highschool 

(You)-Im sorry but whats your name? 

(Guy student)-Im Hyun Jong (he said smiling) 

(You)-well since i needed a partner anyway why not

And soon you two were making your way pass the photography classroom and that's when Myungsoo saw his ex-bestfriend was flirting with you. You two headed to the library to find some ideas and decided to do a romance film where a girl and a guy first fately meet at a park and find their way towards each other and end up falling for each other. 

(You were rather kind of uncomfortable since Hyun Jong seemed a little strange to talk to you since he's known for being the 2nd mpst popular guy at school but since the girls have their full attention to Myungsoo, Hyun Jong felt free at last..and you two soon became close friends) 

Now as funny as this sounds you have never once in your life have had a close guy friend, like how almost all girls have had a close guy friend since they were practically babies and the typical love story where they fall in love when their in high school and what not but you knew that Hyun Jong was a true friend and will protect you to the point where even Amber and Henry thought you two had a thing going on but not yet was what you were hoping.

(Setting: Next day in photography class)

(Hyun Jong)-y/n-ah wanna meet up on saturday to do the start the project??

(You)-yeah that sounds great, where do you want to meet up?

(Hyun Jong)-Give me your phone real quick he said smiling

(You)-(You immediately kept thinking to yourself "he doesn't like me right?" As you handed him your phone since you knew you two were just friends)

(Hyun Jong)-From now on if you ever need me press 1 (he said with a very chessy smile that made u laugh at his cuteness)

(You)-Im suprised you dont have a girlfriend since based upon your actions you sound like you have one. 

(Hyun Jong)-Well maybe i already have someone on my mind lately (he said as he took the fallen eyelash on your face that made u blush)  

Sometimes you felt his gestures were more flirty than friendly but then again since he was your first guy friend you thought that maybe you were the weird one not him.

(Myungsoo's POV)-

"Why does he keep talking to her?" He thought as he saw the both of you joking around and the moment Hyun Jong took off your eyelash he couldn't help but get jealous thinking "that should be me"

So he decided to talk to his former friend Hyun Jong afterschool~

(Myungsoo)-Hey its been a while Hyunkyung (was what his nickname was for him in the past)

(Hyun Jong)-Yea it has (he said smirking)

(Myungsoo)-I see you've been flirting with the loser at school? Why are you using her if you dont even like her??

(Hyun Jong)-What makes you think im using her? Im not like you Kim Myungsoo, why do you like her?

(Myungsoo)-Of course not (lies)shes totally way out of my league,isn't she too for you?

(Hyun Jong)-Yea she is but, she's someone special to me....

(Flashback-6yrs ago)

Since elementary school Hyun Jong always wanted to get to know you better, the fact that you the quietest kid in the class made him more curious and he thought that that's what makes you so adorable although other's may not be able to see it through the glasses, tan skin, and braces. Hyun Jong has known your beauty all along and he was glad that he seemed to be the only one who could.

Who do you think suits "you" better? Feel free to comment anytime^^-vixxlover123