First Boyfriend (pt.6) In your POV

A girl who's never dated (Is this love?)

(New character introduced in this story-Victoria)

"Ugh i have to be stuck with that jerk for an entire week at the field trip" you said complaining to yourself as you headed to orchestra since you figured it'd be the only way for you to relieve the stress inside of you~

Meanwhile with Amber and Henry⛄⛄⛄⛄

(Amber)-I can't believe Myungsoo just left us without even a goodbye he only gave a letter to (y/n) man he really did love her w/o her knowing at all

(Henry)-She's liked him all this time you know

(Amber)-How do you know??

(Henry)-(starts walking closer to her)-i could tell by the way they looked into each other's eyes 

(Amber)-Aww too bad he's not coming back until we're in college or graduating

(Henry)-Don't worry babe you have me (he said pulling her into a hug)

(Amber)-(punches him in the stomach)"i told you not in public" she said running off shyly afraid someone saw...

(Around 2weeks later or as you'd like to call it-a week of hell)

(Teacher)-Everyone make sure to not leave any of the belongings on the bus when we arrive at the retreat center.

(Students)-Yes ma'am (and sits)

(You)-Amber you got any mints?

(Amber)-Bad breath huh? (She said as she then gave you over 5 tic tacs)

Then the two of you your playlist from your phone as you guys planned to have a big bang concert (from their earliest hits to now)

(After 2hours you finally arrived at the field trip/retreat site where your class will be staying until next week.

(Teacher)-Alright everyone listen up! I will now announce the roommates listed for each cabin

1. Amber, Victoria, and you

2. Henry, Taemin, and Hyunkyung 

3. Naeun, Krystal, and Uji

And so on and so fourth

(You and Amber immediately fangirled after finding out you two were finally partnered together for something since the last it happened was way back during elementary school days (w/ former friends Gyuri and Minah) you figured that since not all friendships were meant to last forever to move on since people do change either for the better or worse.

(Enters the cabin with excitement)

(Amber)-i call top bunk, you better take the lower bunk 

You then saw that due to the odd numbering Victoria was left alone but you knew that these are the only times where everyone gets to know someone they've known all year a little better.

(You)-Hey Victoria want to sit with us at lunch?

(Victoria)-(Smiles and nods)

The goal of this retreat was to make sure no one was left behind which didn't mean friendships were forced or anything although that's the most case sadly😔😔😔😔

(Menu for lunch: Soondubu and ddeokbukki)

The three of you then started pigging out since the principal forgot to give out breakfast in the morning.

(Shortly after lunch was everyone's most favorite time NOT the icebreaker games)

Soon everyone had to introduce themselves to someone they've never spoken to before and soon you happened to bump into a cute guy named Sanghyuk

(Sanghyuk)-(y/n) right, i almost didn't recognize you due to the long hair and now that your tan is slowly fading

(You)-Haha yea..(awkward silence)

(Sanghyuk)-So a bunch of my friends and i are planning a party at the beach tonight for our class wanna come along and feel free to bring friends.

(You)-I can't since im stuck on the community service committee along with Hyunkyung as my punishment until Wednesday if your free by then?

(Sanghyuk)-Yea sounds great..btw you two are over right? (He asked with hopeful eyes)

(You)-yea we are~

Hyunkyung then suddenly appeared out of nowhere and took you by the wrist firmly to the back of one of the cabins 

(You)-What is wrong with you can't you see me talking to a friend?

(Hyunkyung)-So your already telling everyone about the fact that your single don't you know how dangerous that could be!?

(You)-(covers his mouth)"shh and no im not and what's it to you anyway, your not my boyfriend anymore so plzz just stop"

(Hyunkyung)-How can i when im still in love with you?

(You)-Well then i guess it'll be one-sided(you said before heading off back to Sanghyuk)

You then realized he'd already head of to the game room with his friends~~~~ you then headed back to your cabin seeing a note on the front door from to your surprise Sanghyuk it read

" ******his number...call me anytime" and at that moment you thought to yourself "I gave him the wrong idea didn't it?"

You then got a text from your teacher that you and Hyunkyung were to attend to the retreat center's office to head to your first day of community service, fortunately you got an easy task which was to give out food in a food kitchen nearby to the homeless who've lived by in tents^^

Giving back really meant alot to you personally since you've never realized how much you've had compared to these poor homeless people who don't have a home or shelter or even the proper clothing (especially since winter is coming soon)

As you were giving out the food you received lots of "thank you's" as well as a genuine smile which made everything feel like it was defintely worth it, however suddenly one of the ladies had came back with her plate of food that was still completely the way it was given when it was handed to her, you assumed she had came back for more but to your suprise she came towards you looking like she was about to throw the food directly at you and before you knew it the plate was coming closer and you immediately tried to cover your face but then (hears the plate drop and crack onto the floor) you then realized Hyunkyung came just in time enough for you to not get hit but unfortunately he was drenched in hot soup, feeling sorry you immediately got him some comfy clothes (t-shirt and sweatpants).

(You)-Does your skin still feel like its burning? (you said as you brought him an icepack)

(Hyunkyung)-Im fine as long as your ok (he said while taking the ice pack immediately)

(You)-Babo why'd you do that?!

(Hyunkyung)-Really? that's what you have to say right now, no thanks? and im pretty sure you wouldn't want to be in my position right now since this kimchi soup is starting to reek~

(You)-So are we cool now..as friends? (you asked hesitantly)

(Hyunkyung)-Of course! and as a friend i protected you ok?

(You)-Thanks Hyun Jong-ah (you said ruffling his hair) and giving him a light peck on the cheek unexpectedly

(Hyunkyung)-What was that about?

(You)-Idk...why dont you take a shower your really starting to stink (you said running away trying to change the subject)

So what'd you think the next few chapter's may be late since i have alot going on from school and just personally but hope you guys enjoyed!-vixxlover123

 

Next chapter wlll be on the summer of your Junior Year (still cont on the field trip) and planning for senior year~ this concludes the first boyfriend series^^