He has a girlfriend??!

A girl who's never dated (Is this love?)

(Myungsoo's POV)-

"Im sorry but let's not"-(y/n)

"Did i give her the wrong first impression?" He thought since he actually really enjoyed spending time with you the other day and he wanted to get to know you better but he now saw that you didn't feel the same way.

He simply sighed and walked away when the former queenka of this school came to him(can u help me choose a name in the comments or else i'll just say Naeun for now ;)))

(Naeun)-Oppa can i talk to you for a second? 

(Myungsoo)-Sure Naeun-ah

The two walked off for some privacy as everyone noticed in the hallways that the kingka and the queenka finally have spoken to each other and started spreading rumors that their dating or that their about to confess their feelings towards each other.

(Setting: Rooftop)-

(Myungsoo)-So what did you want to tell me...when suddenly he felt her lips on his

(Naeun)-Let's start going out since im sure that your falling for as much as i am falling for you.

At that point Myungsoo was left dazed since he wasn't expecting a kiss at all but he couldn't disappoint his image as the new kingka (since the former kingka was suspended for bringing drugs inro the school dance last year).

(Myungsoo)-I'd love to he said as he held her hand as they walked off to announce their relationship when on the inside the only girl he had on his mind was you.

 

(Your POV)-

"(y/n)-ah have you heard that Myungsoo and Naeun are dating?" Henry yelled as he still seemed to be sweaty from gym which explains why Amber didn't anything to do with him.

(You)-Oh well i guess it was meant to be since in every high school there is it's always meant for the Kingka to end up with his queen. (You said cooly while on the inside you were unsure of your feelings since you knew you could never get a guy like him to possibly fall for you so might as well focus only on the important things in life.*cough cough NOT* your life was nothing but living up to your parents expectations as all typical korean or asian students do. And for once you simply wished for a miracle to happen.

(Amber)-Aww im sorry (y/n-ah) but don't worry im always here for you and i'll let no guy take that away (she said as glared at henry to change clothes and take a shower) 

The two of you hugged since Amber knew you better than anyone in this world (besides your parents of course).

(Setting: Your house)

You just about finished with your massive amount of homework and was stressed as usual when the thought of Myungsoo and Naeun came across your mind completely distracting you.

So as any other ordainary person you checked through both of Naeun's and Myungsoo's facebook accounts to see they've made it offical, you then scrolled through the comments to see everyone calling them the cutest couple on earth and that's when you admitted that you lost "if only i said yes to being friends with him" you sighed thinking to yourself since now there is no other reason for him to be walking in the hallways alone. 

(The next day at school)-

It's been a day since they've gone out and everywhere the two went their "fans" would following with either yelling compliments or saying their perfect for each other, but fortunately the only class Naeun wasn't with was 5th period photography class which happened to be the second class you had him in making suddenly have an interest for photography, you thought to yourself that since he's pretty much friends with the entire school what could go wrong with secretly being friends with him too although that meant the feelings had to be shut down.

(In photography class)-

"Everyone we are going to be doing a partner assignment based on filming a short story based on a photos you'll take it can either be a love story or a comedy." Said Mrs. Park 

It seemed that everyone wanted to be partners with Myungsoo but then he suddenly turned to you to ask "(y/n-ah) want to be my partner?" 

What will you say?

Will you agree and go through the torture of being outcasted? 

OR....

Will you let him be partners will someone else?