First Boyfriend (pt.4)

A girl who's never dated (Is this love?)

Cont. from the last chapter~~~enjoy!!!

(Author's POV)

(Amber x Henry x Myungsoo)-(y/n-ah!!! we're here where are you?)

(the three then see that his mother was actually making dinner as Hyunkyung said which seemed strange to the three of them who've just burst threw their home just now)

(Hyunkyung's mother)-Let me guess your Hyunkyung's friends? Aigoo my little boy is so popular! Would you please join us for dinner along with y/n and my son who are upstairs finishing up their project.

Meanwhile in Hyunkyung's room^^

(You)-(leans in to kiss him on the cheek) i'm sorry for thinking you were an i guess i never you gave a chance

(Hyunkyung)- is that why you called in your friends to make sure i won't kill you or anything? you didnt trust me huh?

(You)-No...i do its just that..im not exactly sure of my feelings yet

(Hyunkyung)-Ohh..well no rush i'll give you some time to figure it out now lets head down to eat (he says taking your hand gently)

(Arrives at the awkward dinner table with the 6 of you)

(Hyunyung's mother)-Hyun Jong-ah your still friends with Myungsoo huh?

(Hyunkyung)-Ahh yeah (lies)

(Amber)-So how's your guy's project going? (asks still looking out for you)

(Henry)-Amber relax...maybe we were wrong (whspers)

(You)-We're finally finished thanks to Hyunkyung's great editing work, thank you for the delicious dinner Mrs. Kim

And soon it was time for you, Amber, Henry, and Myungsoo to head home~~~

(Setting: outside the front door of Hyun Kyung's place)-

(Hyunkyung)-Hold on (he says grabbing your wrist stopping you from leaving)

(You)-Something wrong?

(Hyunkyung)-I love you dont you ever forget that ok, and also this (he says giving you a kiss on the cheek) dont follow to close around Myungsoo ok?

(You)-(blushes) I know you and Myungsoo dont exactly get along but why dont you just tell him the truth about the incident two years ago (since Myungsoo still believed till this day that it was Hyunkyung who attempted to kill him...when in reality he almost risked his life to safe him)

(Hyunkyung)-I will when the time is right,,i;d rather have him hate me for now..sleep tight when you get home and text me tmrw ( he said giving you his last goodbye hug)


(A couple days later)

(Naeun)-Oppa! Where were you yesterday?

(Myungsoo)-I was tired ok..says annoyed

(Naeun)-Couldn't you have let me know where you were since i was worried because you wouldn't answer your phone aren't i your girlfriend?

(Myungsoo)-We're just doing this for our reputation don't you know that since you were the one who told me that?

(Naeun)-So your saying that i lost you to a nerd?

(Myungsoo)-Leave her out of this, this is between you and me not her!

(Naeun)-Can't you see that she clearly doesnt have feelings for you? she's never looked your way so why should you?

(Myungsoo)-Because i love her~ im sorry Naeun-ah (he said leaving her alone at the park)

He then decides to text you still having that hope inside of him that you and him belong together

(Myungsoo)-Hey! What's up?

(You)-With Hyunkyung and his dog wbu?

(Looks at the message and gving a sigh before replying back)

(Myungsoo)-Can you meet at the park tonight at 7? (sends and immediately jumps around his room with his heart beating to the point it may explode)

(No reply was sent back until 6:50)

(You)-Sure!^^

(Myungsoo)-Sprays on his cologne and wears his casual black hoodie and blue jeans (such simple clothes but yet he made it look fabulous)


(At the park)-

Myungsoo waited sitting near the playground waiting and also re-rehearsing his confession~ he knew you clearly had feelings for Hyunkyung but his heart kept telling him every night that he needed to get this out of his chest sooner or later.

You then arrived completely not knowing what was about to come^^

(Myungsoo)-Your here!

(You)-Yeah, so what'd you want to talk about

(Myungsoo)-(takes your hand suddenly) listen i know this is very wrong of me to say but i'm in love with you...i know you like someone else but that's ok because i love you more than anyone else, i hope you'll know that im always right behind you either when you fall or just need someone to lean on.

He says before walking away~

(You)-Wait!

(Myungsoo)-Its fine if you say your sorry~

(You)-Kim Myungsoo....i like you too but just like you said i need you to lean onto and being in a relationship will ruin the relationship we have right now...you deserve someone better (gives him a back hug)

(Myungsoo)-I guess i lost then ^.^

(You)-Stop saying that..i mean look at you how could anyone say no you have a life and carrer ahead of you dont waste it on me ok?

(Myungsoo)-(unable to face you heads home first)

You then realized that you left your keys at Hyunkyung's place and immediatetly headed to his place

(You knock on the front door to see that it was already unlocked)

You headed in to the living room to see that the keys were right on the table and grabbed it before hearing lots of giggling and flirting

You slowly tiptoed up the stairs and leaned closer to his bedroom door to hear the truth of alll of everything he's meant and said to you

(Hyunkyung)-So after tmrw i'm done with that and then oppa will do you ok? I've never loved her

(Girl 1)-Your dating a nerd? Oppa your better than that

(Girl 2)-My turn! i thought it would just be us today oppa!

(Girl 3)-Where's Kangmin today? i miss his kisses~~

( HyunkyungTo girl 3)-Starts making out.

Left in nothing but tears you left his house immediately texting Hyunkyung "It's over you bastard"

Preview of the next chapters:

-Myungsoo leaves to go aboard

-Hyunkyung wants you back?

-Your transformation during the summer from your Junior year to Senior year after your tremendous heartbreak which makes you stronger

Stay tuned for part 5!-vixxlover123