First Boyfriend (pt.3)

A girl who's never dated (Is this love?)

(Not sure how to start this chapter tbh..but here it goes)

(Around 2pm, on your way to Hyunkyung's house) 

When you got a message from Henry, Amber, and Myungsoo one by one~ 

Starting with Henry..

(Henry)-Stop! Don't head to Hyunkyung since he's a lying bastard!! Im saying this for your own good

(Amber)-I knew this would happen he's just using you to be his slave...if you want to remain safe don't go to his house..I'll be there soon if you need me!

(Myungsoo)-The truth of this all was so you would be the bet as in to have with and ik you won't make a mistake from the direction your going to please listen.

Completely dumbfounded you weren't sure on what to do exactly..you just thought "a slave?..is this some kind of joke" you who didn't understand followed through the path to his house thinking you know Hyunkyung.

You knocked on his front door assuming there wasn't anything strange going on for your friends to send you such messages..and of course Hyunkyung's mother welcomed you in as usual and you waited for Hyunkyung to come down to finish the project.

(Hyunkyung's mom)-so i heard you guys are almost done with your project. I wanted to thank you since this is the first assignment he's turned in so far😁😁😁😁😁

(You)-Oh no don't thank me if it wasn't for his hard work i wouldn't have been able to turn this project in as well its really since i have such a reliable partner 

(Hyunkyung's mom)-Oh really that's a first, Hyun Jong will be down in a minute since he takes the last minute to shower (she said before heading off to the kitchen)

And you were left in the living room alone which gave you time to reply to those messages^^

(You)-(to all 3) what do you guys mean by slave?! It can't be!

(Amber)-We wanted to not believe at first too but after hearing what Myungsoo told us we realized what his real motives are.

(Henry)-Don't tell me your in his house after we specifically told you to leave!

(You)-Maybe..ok i am because i for one trust Hyunkyung in not being an erted bastard!

(Myungsoo)-did he say anything about spending the night with you?

(You)-Well he did say that he him and his mother wanted me to stay for dinner..I'll try to leave through the back door!

(Checks if anyone is coming and if the door is opened)

(You)-but i do have to finish the project could you guys come around 4:00 through the back door?

(All 3)-we're on it!

(Then Hyunkyung comes downstairs with a towel to dry off his wet hair)

(You)-Hey your finally here (you decided to play along for now to make him believe he's getting what he wants)

(Hyunkyung)-sorry im late (he says leaning down and pulling you closer so he kiss you)

(You)-so did you finally finish editing? 

(Hyunkyung)-yes i did (he says as you two take out your laptop's)

(You)-"remember to slap him on the way out" you reminded yourself 

(Hyunkyung)-So (he says leaning closer to you and putting his arm around you)

(You)-Yea? (You turn your head as you see him holding a hair dryer for you to dry his hair)

(You)-seriously you want me to dry your hair?

(Hyunkyung)-yes since i need to look good in front of you~°°°°°

(You)-"yea he's totally banged other girls before" you thought as you just smiled and plugged the cord in to dry his hair while Hyunkyung who was like a child cutely sat in front of you getting ready.

(Dries his hair)

(You)-"plays around with the drier as you start circling around the top of his head" 

(Hyunkyung)-Yah not funny (he says as you guys continued to bicker and have lovey dovey fights as usual)

(You)-Man you have a lot of hair!

(Hyunkyung)-What can i say i was born with a big head.

(You)-that for your mother..

(Hyunkyung)-So let's head to my room since i left my usb in there to transfer files into your computer***

(He held your hand as you then sneakily checked the time on your phone to see that it was 3:20)

(Heads to his room)

(You)-Where's prince?

(Hyunkyung)-he's in my mom's room at the moment since she likes to sleep with him

(You)-"starts worrying" so where's that usb at?

(Hyunkyung)-Are you ok? You look a little red? (He said as he cupped your face)

(You)-im fine..just a little sick i guess.."sees that it's now 3:50"

(Hyunkyung)-You can lay down for a bit while i get you a ice pack.

(You)-"Has thoughts on what'll happen if you lied down and panics" no I'll just sit

(Hyunkyung)-okiee I'll be back with that ice pack real quick you just need to plug that usb into your MacBook now and we're done for the day.

(You)-texts amber immediately "are you guys on your way?"

(Amber)-yes!

Knowing this you were finally able to feel and have hope.

(Hyunkyung)-here's the ice pack..so my mom's almost done making dinner

And you two were soon left in the awkward silence...but then he started coming closer to you

And you started to move away...scared

(Hyunkyung)-What's wrong? (He whispers as his face slowly reaches yours)

(You)-I'm not ready

(Hyunkyung)-I won't hurt you..don't you trust me?

(Your lips then touched...which shocked even more how it wasn't what you expected in that Hyunkyung wasn't aggressive..he was more at your pace as his lips moved softly with yours..but what made you worried again was when his lips left yours and headed to your neck) 

(You)-"he won't put me in his bed right?" You thought wondering where the heck Amber was 

(Hyunkyung)-(leaves your neck and kisses your forehead softly and ends it?)

(You)-That's it?

(Hyunkyung)-(laughs) why did you want more? I figured we go at your pace i don't want to do it if your not ready.

(You)-I guess i did..as this was not what you imagined it would be~

(He then carried you to a sitting position on his bed)

(You)-Wait so then they were wrong?

(Hyunkyung)-hmm? What do you mean?

(You)-i heard rumors that i was your slave is that true?

(Hyunkyung)-(sighs) yea it is unfortunately..but i decided that i didn't want to hurt you like all those other girls because i actually have feelings for you.

(You)-(leans in to give him a peck) right when Amber, Henry, and Myungsoo burst in through the front door yelling your name!

(Preview of next chapter:)

-Myungsoo confesses his feelings

- Will Hyunkyung and you stay together or break up?

-Who is Hyunkyung really?

To be continued

So tbh this was planned to be a full on but i don't have the guts to write one but maybe in the future chapters i won't be the one blushing while writing one, since i was already freaking out writing this one which i don't think was that inappropriate,if it was then tell me in the comments bellow and i will rate it M.-vixxlover123