The Unexpected Phone call~

A girl who's never dated (Is this love?)

[Your POV]-

(BGM: Dia-Leave Alone)

Looking at you all alone, and loving you all alone i never thought it would hurt so much.

But at least i can see you (who i love and care for so much) from time to time

I feel like if i tell you about my feelings i would just make things for awkward and uncomfortable around you.

But least to say i will always love you-From (y/n) 

You finished writing the note inside your diary and just as about you were to tear out the note and put inside Hyunkyung's locker but something stopped you from doing so..and eventually the note was never delivered.

So instead you ended up complaining to yourself: "you idiot what are you so afriad about?" And soon weeks and months went by as you've still kept the secret confession note inside your diary.

And because of this secret you've been avoiding him for the longest time because everytime you saw him it would only remind you more of the kiss. And sadly after the incident he hasn't contacted you at all leaving you a bit disappointed.

You've also heard rumors from Amber that he may not be the nice guy you see on the outside and that you should stay away from him but you still believed he cared for you and what he said inside the music room was true.

(You)-Amber its fine anyway he isn't going to hurt me, since he forgot about me by now.

(Amber)-But be careful okay?! I dont want your first love to be someone who was a mistake.

(You)-Why are you so suspicious about him? 

(Amber)-I've been to the same elementary and junior high school with you and yet i dont remember recalling a Hyun Jong at our school as weird as that might sound there's a chance that he may be stalking you all this time.

(Henry)-Would you stop scaring the girl (he said as he put his around you in a friendly way to comfort you) and trust me Hyun Jong isnt what Amber thinks so dont worry (y/n-ah)

(You)-Thanks Henry 

(Amber)-i just want you to be happy so call me when you get home.

(You)-Alright i will! (Hugs) and headed towards the lockers since knowing you, you would always forget something..and in this case it was your keys~

(Myungsoo)-Hey (y/n-ah) do u wanna hang out this saturday?? He says as he comes over quickly before Naeun would come looking for him.

(Naeun)-oppa i told you that we need to have matching outfits tmrw~ and why are u talking to her again?! (She said complaining as usual) and she then dragged him off as he mumbled the words "Help me"before you could respond.

You then finally got your stuff and headed towards the front of the school as your mom was already in the front waiting for you.

(You)-엄마, why are you here earlier than usual?

(Mom)-i needed to pick things up nearby and since your done with school for the day lets go~

(Setting: After dinner at your place)

(You)-Hyun Jong-ah~ im sorry if i made you mad will you please reply back (you sent a message for the 4th time this week) but he's never replied back to any of them which made you worry.

(The next morning)-

You decided to put your stuff for your project inside your locker beforehand but you then realized Hyunkyung hasn't been in school for 4days..no one knew where he was~

"That's not like him"-you thought as you headed off to 1st period 

(Lunch time^^)

(Amber)-See i told you he's been suspicious since now its been his 4th absence of this week and i still think its weird how he knows you a little too well.

(You)-Maybe your right i mean how could he just leave after knowing that our project is due in 3days and i dont even have another partner.

(That Night)-

"Ring, Ring"

(You)-Hello? 

(Hyunkyung)-Its me, look ik ive been gone for almost a week now but i have a reason~

(You)-So you just decided to call me now? I cant believe you would leave knowing we have a project due and because..

(Hyunkyung)-Because what?? Im sorry (y/n-ah)

(You)-Because i like you, and im sorry for not realizing your feelings until now.

(Hyunkyung)-You do!? I mean of course you do since im clearly irresistible (he said in that teasing voice you missed so much)

(You)-Oh really Mr. Popular than how come the girls at school find Myungsoo more attractive?

(Hyunkyung)-Dont tell me your one of them too^^

(You)-Maybe...

(Hyunkyung)-But ik due to that confession you've liked me all this time huh? Did you miss me?

(You)-Pshh no way would i miss you...anyways you better come to school on Monday!

(Hyunkyung)-And what happens if i don't?

(You)-I'll never go out with you or possibly want to see you again so choose wisely (you said giggling)

(Hyunkyung)-As much as i would love to see you, i've been meaning to tell you why i've been gone for so long..so you see my mom was put into the emergency room after being diagnosed with lung cancer for the past two years without anyone in my family knowing and ever since i've been busy taking care of her.

(You)-Im so sorry i had no idea...is she doing ok now?

(Hyunkyung)-Yeah the surgery went well and now im just waiting for her to finally wake up..i missed you alot

(You)-Me too, let me know when your able to come back to school or should i come over to your place to tutor you since i am 2nd place ranking in our class.

(Hyunkyung)-so a study date? I'd like that but lets first finish this project..so does tmrw work for you since its Saturday?

(You)-Yeah that sounds great..see you tmrw then!

(Hyunkyung)-Wait dont hang up yet i need to tell you something.

(You)-im listening

(Hyunkyung)-잘자 (goodnight) 

(You)-wow you needed to be chessy huh? Jk you have a good night too~

Im sorry if this chapter was confusing since i had to rewrite it a couple times-vixxlover123