First Boyfriend (pt. 1)

A girl who's never dated (Is this love?)

(The next morning)-

"(y/n-ah) wake up early! Didn't you say you made plans to go somewhere today" yelled your mom 

"Mom, you didn't listen through the door again didn't u?" You yelled back as you finally arose from your comfy bed

"Well next time you may want to speak just a little softer" she yelled lastly before you came down to eat breakfast.

(At the breakfast table)-

(Mom)-So who were you talking to last night for so long?

(Dad)-You sounded pretty happy and especially very giggly~ 

(You)-A friend...thats a boy...

(Mom)-He confessed to you huh?

(Dad)-WHAT? Already?

(You)-Yes and i may have confessed to him back but i won't date without your permission^^

(Dad)-Oh of course we're ok with it..this reminds me of me and your mothers high school days.

(Mom)-But remember to always have caution since you never know what a kiss may turn into.

(You)-MOM! You yelled embarassed

(Dad)-she's right we don't want you to risk having to be a teenage mother or possibly a miscarriage 

(You)-Thanks for ruining my innocent mind.

And thats how breakfast ended with the awkward convo...

(2 hours later)-

"Beep, beep"

You checked your phone to see that you got a text from Myungsoo.

(Myungsoo)-Hey (y/n-ah) you free today?

(You)-Sorry but i already made plans to do the project we have due on Monday

(Myungsoo)-Oh i see..see you on Monday then :(

You then texted Hyunkyung to send him his address to his place.

(Hyunkyung)-Hurry i want to see you :)

(You)-Aigoo you child im almost there~~~

(Setting-Hyun Jong's Place)

"Knock, Knock" you knocked as you reached the front door

(Door opens)-

(Hyunkyung)-Yay your here (comes out to hug you but doesn't know how so you two ended high-fiving)

And you soon entered his house as he introduced you to his mother who was on the wheelchair as she also was said to have injured her ankle.

(Hyun Jong's mother)-You must be (y/n) Hyunkyung's been talking about you since i was put into the hospital 

You blushed slightly knowing that he's only thought of you all this time 

(You)-So should we head to the park then to shoot the pictures you said as you faced Hyun Jong

(Hyunkyung)-Yeah lets head to my room real quick first tho since i have something to show you.

(At his room)-

(You)-(Giggles) So i see your an Aoa fan judging by your Choa posters (you said teasing him right off)

(Hyunkyung)-Yupp my ideal type...which is you of course he says unable to face you.

(You)-I have an extra camera btw..and what did you want to show me??

(He then suddenly covered your eyes with his hands)

(Hyunkyung)-Okiee now you can open them

You then saw a jewelry box and immediately asked yourself "he isn't proposing right?"

He then opened the box to show you a silver necklace with the first letter of your name on it.

(Hyunkyung)-Turn around so i can put it on you.

Your remove the hair from your neck and soon felt something cold around it.

(You)-its beautiful Hyun Jong-ah thank you

(Hyunkyung)-Anything for my girlfriend he said making you blush

(You)-You've given these before to previous girls huh?

(Hyunkyung)-Huh? What do you mean by that?

(You)-I mean i know this is embarassing enough to say but your my first boyfriend and its my first time being in a relationship and im glad its with you...and im guessing theres been many girls before me right since you were the former kingka.

(Hyunkyung)-That doesn't matter does it? I mean yes i've dated many girls who've all only dated me for which i did not have(he said looking at you with widen eyes) but all those girls never took our relationship seriously they would just run off after they were not satisfied by the fact that i didn't want them to get pregnant because of me..but i know your different i could see it in your eyes.

(You)-You mean that?

(Hyunkyung)-Of course the day we had our accidental kiss felt like a dream to me and i couldn't have been happier knowing you felt the same way and i will always~~ he said while taking your hand as you guys headed to the nearby park.

(You)-Smile! 

(Hyunkyung)-Okiee he said as he was holding his dog (prince)

(You)-Aww your dog is soo cute! You said fangirling

(Hyunkyung)-Yah! What about me? He said as he ran over to tickle you as punishment

(You)-Ok! Ok! Your cute too you said as you pinched his cheeks as revenge

(Around 3:30pm)-

(You)-Yay! We're finally finished and now i just need to put the pictures onto a powerpoint to present on Monday!

(Hyunkyung)-Want some ice cream?

(You)-Yes please~ (you said pouting since you haven't had lunch yet)

(Hyunkyung)-Aigoo (he said as you patted your head) ok i'll be right back he said as he left you alone with prince

When suddenly....you heard someone calling you 

(Myungsoo)-Hey! What are you doing here? He said as he was coming over with a group of friends.

(You)-I'm here with Hyunkyung for our project what about u?

(Myungsoo)-Im here with my group of friends to play basketball after shopping with Naeun all day!

(You)-(laughs) I see, well i see Hyunkyung i'll text you later! 

(Myungsoo)-Alright bye (he said sadly when what he really wanted to say was "don't go to him, stay with me")

Because Myungsoo knew what was really going on...

(Flashback to the first week of school)-

(Hyunkyung x his friends)-Who should we call the bet on today?

(Hyunkyung)-Who cares that bastard Myungsoo is taking them all anyway.

(His friends)-What about that girl over there? (Points at you who was with Amber and Henry)

(Hyunkyung)-That outcast? (says as he pulls out a cigarette)

(His friends)-Hey Hyunkyung don't u have that photography class with her? Wanna make a bet?

(Hyunkyung)-Not another slave Milo!

(Milo)-Aww come on im lonely nowadays

(The rest of his friends)-Come on i heard shes the only chic who hasn't fallen for Myungsoo so lets make a bet that you make her your girlfriend for a month then you can do whatever you want?

(Hyunkyung)-Fine since you bastards can't do it yourselves i'll go! 

This was when Myungsoo was nearby at the rooftop exactly with Naeun when he heard everything 

"He can't do that to her!" He thought 

Will you find out the truth? Or will it be too late? Stay tuned-vixxlover123