First day of Junior year!

A girl who's never dated (Is this love?)

You(y/n) didn't look anything like how the girls at your school normally did lets just say you...

Wore glasses, had braces, had the darkest skin color compared to everyone in your entire class.

You compared to other girls could care less about your apperance, and of what others say..but it'd be a lie if you said you'd never wanted your first kiss with the perfect guy of your dreams.

You were walking with your usual group of friends: (Minah, Gyuri, and Amber) who've known you since kindergarten and treat you as if you 4 were sisters, you would tell them everything and they would always listen and try to help you with their worries. 

But after the three of them have found themselves a boyfriend you were practically alone..and this is where the story begins~~


(First period)

"Everyone please take your seats" said Ms. Oh who happened to be the new History teacher for this semester which happened to be your worst subject. 

(y/n-ah) "can you pass me a pencil" asked Minah who always forgot her things. You gladly handed her a pencil for the 3rd time today and it's been only 20mins into first period but these were the only times you guys would even talk.

"Minah-yah, wanna catch a movie this weekend?" You asked her through a small sheet a paper as you passed it onto her desk casually like old-times.

"I'll have to see if Taeyong wants to come too~" she passed back

You simply couldn't help but roll your eyes since everything around Minah has now revolved around her "Taeyongie" as she called it. Everytime you'd ask your friends you hang they would always have to bring along their boyfriends making you want to throw up..it's better to go alone you thought.

"Never mind ^·^" you passed back and first period was soon over and your second class your favorite was Orchestra.


 

(2nd period)

Orchestra was the only class you wouldn't feel alone in..sure you knew pretty much no one but in here you wouldn't have to worry or even think about your concerns you would be able to freely express yourself holding nothing back.

Although you may have sat in the back you felt as if you were a part of something. 

And soon time went by.....sorry if im boring you.

"Y/N-ah" said one of the sunbae's in your class as you were heading out and you turned immediately

"You dropped your keys" he said as he gave them to you kindly before he walked off with his girlfriend leaving you to sigh.

"Am i the only one in this school that's not in a relationship?" You asked yourself since everyone around all had their significant other. 

And now onto lunch^^


Lunch time!!!!

You liked to eat on the rooftop..as lonely as it sounds you liked being unknown and invisible sometimes since it would allow you to relax from all of the drama going on in school.

Your mom had packed you, your favorite bibimbap with miso soup that smelled delicious.

As you were eating you suddenly heard someone's footsteps approaching you, scared you hurriedly packed your stuff into your lunch box and tried to hide in one of the boxes.

"Is anyone here" said a guy's voice who seemed lost. 

He looked to see that one of the boxes was moving and opened it up to see you eating..

"What are you doing in here?" He asked

"Nothing.." you said as you ran away leaving him dumbfounded but he quickly grabbed your arm wiping off the rice on your bottom lip before he let you go.

"Im Kim Myungsoo" he let out his hand for you to shake and also lighten up the awkward atmosphere.

"Can you help me?" He asked 

 Sorry if i bored you...i'll try better for the next chapter-vixxlover123

Btw who's ur fave member of smrookie? Mines mark can't believe he's only 14 days older than me!!!