Epilogue (2/2): True Love (Victoria x Hyunkyung's ver.)

A girl who's never dated (Is this love?)

Alright guys we made it to the final chapter! So let's just get into it then shall we?😜😜😝😝😝

The two still bickered since neither of them had the guts to confess to one another which has been bugging everyone that's known them.

(Sanghyuk)-Dude! You've been known throughout high school for being the best at making any girl fall in love with you, i guess Victoria's special huh?

(Hyunkyung)-I'm not the same guy from high school anymore i mean doesn't this face tell you how mature i've become (he said while drinking banana milk)

(Sanghyuk)-Yes, because nothing says your grown up like drinking banana milk (he said chuckling)

(Hyunkyung)-Are you going to help me or not?

(Sanghyuk)-Alright chill, i mean you firstly need to learn the basics of flirting^^

Meanwhile a similar situation was happening with Victoria~~~

(Amber)-So your telling me that you fell asleep on the date i told you to confess on?!

(Victoria)-You know how classical music can make me pass out easily 

(Amber)-And he hasn't said a word to you at all?! I don't know what you see in this guy at all

(Victoria)-Please Amber i need major help

(Amber)-"sighs" i know you do Victoria what are you going to do without me ughh 

A couple weeks later

(Setting: At the mall with you and Amber)

(Victoria)-"Suddenly stops walking after looking at a poster"

(You)-Hey Victoria you coming? (Walks closer)to see her staring at a heart fireworks festival 

(Amber)-Hey this is perfect (creates a plan with you to make sure Hyunkyung and Victoria make it to that festival on Saturday no matter what)

(Victoria)-"it'll never happen to me right?" She thought since if you and your first love kiss when the fireworks shoot out then that means that love was true and meant to be (she completely had no idea you and Amber were mumbling and decided to walk home)

(You)-Poor girl!

(Amber)-This is what happens to those without any dating experience 

(You)-"laughs at her seriousness" saying lol since when have you become a sudden dating expert?

(Amber)-Since Henry "she said blushing as she stared down at her ring

(You)-No way he finally proposed to you?!💝💝💝💝

(Amber)-Yes and it'll always be a night to remember for the rest of my life 

(You)-aww that's so romantic~~

(Amber)-Says the girl that got proposed on live TV

(You)-Pshh any way of showing your love for someone is the most romantic gift any girl could ask for 

(Amber)-So i assume Myungsoo has already gotten a location for the wedding?

(You)-Not yet but anyways how are we going to get Hyunkyung and Amber to that festival together...i mean we know they won't just go together since they can't even face each other.

(Amber)-Lets set up a plan with Sanghyuk to bring Hyunkyung to the festival while we just need to convince Victoria to come saying that we'll just have a girls night out so that way she won't be nervous 

(You)-yea remember at the retreat when she almost fainted by just the sight of him.

(Amber)-ik they're perfect for each other!

---------------------------------------------------------

On Friday night~~~~~~~~

(You)-Ok Victoria so where do you wanna shop (you were "dolling" her up to make sure she looks like herself still but more confident so Hyunkyung will fall for her by the first sight of her)

(Victoria)-This shirt is so cute!

(You)-Looks at this certain dress and knew that it was made for her, you then dragged her into the changing rooms again.

(Victoria)-"Comes out looking fabulous"

(You)-It's perfect for you! You should totally wear it tomorrow!

(Victoria)-Tmrw?..for what??

(You)-Since you seemed bummed out by Hyunkyung me and Amber thought we'd cheer you up with a girls night out at the fireworks festival tmrw night, sound ok to you?

(Victoria)-Yea sounds fun but that festival is meant for couples and you and Amber will most likely bring your dates won't u?

(You)-Nope it'll just be the three of us i promise, i miss those high school days where we would have these days all the time.

(Victoria)-Haha same, i guess im in for tmrw night then.

Now onto Sanghyuk and Hyunkyung: 

(Sanghyuk)-So i heard that Victoria, (y/n), and Amber are going to attend the fireworks festival tmrw night^^

(Hyunkyung)-Yea so..

(Sanghyuk)-Yea so that means you could give Victoria  kiss that you've wanted to give her and finally ask her out..i mean isn't that what you want..and honestly it's Victoria you should be thanking for giving u a second chance.

(Hyunkyung)-What do you mean second chance we never went out in the first place 😞😞😞😞😞

(Sanghyuk)-Don't you remember freshman year?

(Flashback Time eeeep)-

So as its been previously mentioned Victoria fell for Hyunkyung when he was a gentleman to tie her shoes which indicates Hyunkyung's (somewhat of feelings) but there happened to be a moment where Victoria asked him out and he rejected her in the cockiest way possible (due to the loss of his friend and he happened to not want anyone's company at that time and said things he didn't mean)

(Victoria)-I can't do this!

(Her friends)-Yes you can, your Victoria known for being the most outgoing girl at school if you have the confidence to debate then this is nothing compared to that^^

(Victoria)-"takes a deep breath and tries to remember what she's prepared and walks in into the classroom towards Hyunkyung's desk"

(Hyunkyung)-Hey Victoria what are you doing here?

(Victoria)-Listen there's something i've been wanting to tell you for a while now and...(gets interrupted)

(Hyunkyung)-Can you hurry it up cuz i gotta go somewhere, your wasting my time

(His words slowly dropped her self-esteem as she almost forgot what she was about to say due to the shock)

(Victoria)-I like you (she said and turned away)

(Hyunkyung)-"Starts chuckling" may i ask why? Although i already know the answer since your not the first person who's confessed to me today..

(Victoria)-"tries to leave the class, but her blocks the door"

(Hyunkyung)-Listen im flattered but im just not interested in you, so go find where you belong and act like you don't know me, got it. He said as he stared her down 

(Victoria)-Yea i will go find where i belong thanks for showing me how much of a bastard you are (slaps him hard and leaves with the remaining of her dignity)

(End of flashback)

(Sanghyuk)-Even after humiliating her like that she has appreciated you and respected you knowing she wouldn't be able to forgive herself if she hadn't forgiven you firstly.

(Hyunkyung)-Ik that was wrong of me ok!

(Sanghyuk)-Why are you yelling if you know your faults and most importantly why haven't you apologized yet after 9 whole years?! If i were her i would have never wanted to see you again..you should learn to love the people who are still in your life..i know you've had many hardships in the past but you need to let them go sooner or later.

(Hyunkyung)-Just leave me alone, im tired of people thinking im someone im not im still not sure why (y/n-ah)left me for Myungsoo and why that poor Victoria is still thinking she belongs with me..when she deserves better! 

(Sanghyuk)-Yes i wonder the same question, be ready tmrw night when i come over alright? He said leaving and texted you and Amber everything was on point according to the plan although it was very difficult to convince Hyunkyung with all that fiasco.🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾

The night we've been waiting for has come:

(You x Amber)-Alright so let's drive to Victoria's apartment 

(Arrives to her apartment)

She then came out looking like she was one of those princesses that woke up looking gorgeous

(The three of you then headed towards the festival as you and Amber were constantly getting messages from your fiancees who kept telling you guys to make sure no one flirts with you guys tonight)

(Sanghyuk and Hyunkyung were doing the same as they fought once again during the cab ride.)

At the festival you and Amber waited for Sanghyuks text that would signal you guys to purposely leave Victoria (saying that you and Amber will head to the bathroom which would create time for both Victoria and Hyunkyung to wander around the festival before they eventually find each other..)

(Gets the text from Hyunkyung within 30minutes later as you and Amber then told Victoria that you and Amber had to go to the bathroom and told her that you would then meet her at the bridge where the fireworks would start. And also the location to possibly confess..

(Victoria then wandered around as planned to the bridge, which then Hyunkyung who followed Sanghyuk's instruction to meer him there saw Victoria) 

(The two finally made eye contact but Victoria started walking away figuring out what was going on)

(Hyunkyung didn't let her leave knowing that this was his last chance)

(Hyunkyung)-"grabs her wrist making her face him and onky him" 

(Victoria)-Let go!

(Hyunkyung)-I can't 

(Victoria)-Can't you see our friends set this up? 

(Hyunkyung)-Listen Victoria I need to tell you something, look the reason i rejected your confession was because i was scared of hurting you if my feelings got the best of me...i know now that what I've done was completely worse than anyone could imagine you see i never knew what love was, since i've been only abused by my brothers gang friends and never saw love as anything that was necessary..ik you could care less about what i just said but don't not care about what im about to say and do.

(Looks up at the sky waiting for the fireworks to come out to say~~~~)

(Hyunkyung)-I love you Victoria and very sorry

(Completely frozen by the confession and just nods)

Hyunkyung then gained the guts (inside his manhood and gives her a kiss showing his love).

THE END

---------------------------------------------------------

P.S sorry for the long wait to those who have waited, i hope you enjoyed another one of my stories and until next time then-Vixxlover123