Cute new student ^^

A girl who's never dated (Is this love?)

(Your POV)- "Am I dreaming or is the new cute student asking for my help" you thought but you didn't want to be like the other typical girls who were going to fan girl over him anytime soon. And besides all the attention you were not ready for, you then realized you left him hanging after you still haven't replied to his question.

You: Sure what can I help you with? (a guy like him will never fall for a girl like me) you thought before he answered.

Myungsoo: Can you take me to the school office, I'm still unfamiliar with the building. He said shyly (which made you blush...just a bit)

You: Yeah follow me (you said before packing you unfinished food into your lunch box) and lead the way. As you two were on the way to the school's office Gyuri and Minah had noticed you with the new cute student completely misunderstanding the whole situation.

Minah: (y/n-ah) who's your new friend? She said winking at you for you too spill the deets.

You: So now you guys talk to me? (you said finally after holding in the anger inside of you for months) weren't you guys my friends? You said before you and Myungsoo left leaving them hanging~ Myungsoo then stopped you as he noticed you were crying.

Myungsoo: (y/n-ah) he said which shocked since you didn't expect him to know your name just yet, he then continued-

Myungsoo: Are you ok?

You: Yea I'm fine, sorry if I made you feel uncomfortable (you said unable to look at his worried eyes, that made you melt even more before you forced yourself to not fall for him) You then opened the front door of the school's office and told the front desk lady about the new student just before they ask him to fill out his personal information..you then left feeling good inside that you were able to meet the cute new student before anyone else.You felt terrible about the way you acted towards Minah and Gyuri earlier but in a way they deserved to hear that since they've been completely avoiding you when you guys clearly made a promise that it would always be friends over boys. Now it was time for 4th period (Math the subject you were ok at but you still hated the whole concept of numbers) but before class was officially started the teacher announced to the entire class that we were having a new student. And the moment Myungsoo walked in it was like as if the girls were at a kpop concert they totally were telling the teacher to seat him next to them as they pushed and pulled at each other the teacher then decided to place him right behind you making you feel more nervous but you knew he wasn't interested in you what so ever and decided to take a deep breath. Class soon was over and you wanted to talk to Gyuri and resolve matters into your friendship before it gets worse but she walked off with Minah glaring at you leaving you alone with Amber and her boyfriend Henry (my otp) you talked to Amber the loyal one out of the group about what you said to them and she agreed upon everything you've said since Amber too felt that the two (Minah and Gyuri) were keeping their distance from Amber too but you two then realized that Minah and Gyuri weren't real friends at all since they've always asked but never gave anything in return, but you knew that at least you had Amber and that was enough for you.

After 6th period (Gym) ended with an whole our of playing volleyball you were all sweaty and filled with fatigue and realized you injured your ankle at the last minute in the girls locker room as you tried to head out to the front of the school as you waited for your mom to pick you up. Amber and Henry saw you in pain and immediately and got you an ice pack from the nurses room. (Normally in these kinds of moments you would expect your crush to notice you and help you..but since this is reality those magical moments never occurred to you, which made you officially jealous of Amber and Henry's relationship).

(the next day)- You saw a note on your locker that read- "(y/n-ah) let's be friends :)"-Kim Myungsoo he had also left you some bandages since you tended to fall alot (At this point you had hoped inside of your mind that being friends with him will lead to feelings but you also knew that this will also harm his reputation as the new kingka of this school since this would change your status as a nobody to being a "" for whatever reason the popular girls could think of like seducing him and such..in reality you were scared and decided to make the decision of ripping the letter and avoiding him) In return you wrote a letter and left it on his locker that read- "I'm sorry, but let's not" (which ripped your heart as you were writing every single word since of course you wanted to get to know him better but as selfish as this sounds your reputation was more important to you).


Plzz feel free to comment, subsribe, and vote (if you'd like)-vixxlover123 Chapter 3 will be comming soon once i figure out a plotline.