Field Trip (pt. 1/3)

A girl who's never dated (Is this love?)

(For a week you originally wanted nothing to do with boys and enjoy the life of being single once again..not saying your a total professional at dating but you knew what you wanted in a partner but that time was not now~ as you've hoped but what happens when Sanghyuk comes in the picture? If curious keep on reading!)

Your POV:

"still trying to get over the cheek kiss" and completely forgetting about reality you were pretty much stuck inside of your own little world~

"hears a knock on the door"

(You)-It's open

(Teacher)-I heard what happened at the food kitchen are you and Hyun Jong alright?

(You)-Yes although Hyun Kyung was burned all over his right arm to the point his skin was throbbing and i only got burned on my neck other than that no other injuries were made (you said trying to make the teacher a bit more relived)

(Teacher)-Well as long as you guys are healthy and not hurt is all that matters, but do let us know if the pain continues on

(You)-I will!

After a couple of hours it was time for the first campfire of the week and everyone was getting their blankets ready as some girls just came in a t-shirt hoping that special gentlemen will wrap a blanket or lend their jackets (as seen in many cliche scenarios) you on the other hand came prepared with a nice warm hoodie wanting nothing to do with boys.

(Amber)-Henry where's my blanket? (Seeing that the scenario was completely opposite since now Henry took the blanket all to himself)

(Henry)-"Looks over at Amber who was glaring at him as well as shivering" and says "Love you" before running off to find a jacket

(You)-What a gentlemen (you said sarcastically)

(Amber)-If it wasn't for that voice i heard in music class i wouldn't have fallen for him (she said sighing as if they were already a married couple)

(You)-And this is why im glad im single

(Victoria)-Hey, who's your friend btw he's cute^^

(You)-U talking about Hyun Jong, he's avaliable since we're no longer dating..do you want him to come over?

(Victoria)-Ohh no i couldn't even if i tried to talk to him...truth is i've had a crush on him since freshman but he's never at least once recognized me even though we've been partnered up multiple times as seating partners

(You)-Yeah he's like that sorry^^ but once you get to know him he's a pretty nice guy~~

(Victoria)-I just want to be friends that's all since i'm not ready to be in a relationship just yet~ btw wanna go make smores? (says trying to find the perfect wooden stick)

(You)-Yeah sure (you said walking before accidently bumping into someone that caused you to fall)

(Sanghyuk)-Sorry (y/n-ah) (says as he offered his hand to help you up)

(You)-No it's fine my fault since my shoes were untied anyway

(Sanghyuk)-Well seems like you're on your way with your friend so you can head on..i'll see you tmrw then (he said awkwardly walking off)

"Hope he doesn't have feelings for me..or am i just hallucinating?" you thought to yourself before getting distracted by the smores and grabbed at least a handful of marshmellows

(Hyunkyung)-Woah there aren't you going to safe some for everyone else?

(You)-(blushes) "Oops my bad"

(Hyunkyung)-That side still hasn't changed for you huh?

(You)-What do you mean?

(Hyunkyung)-Remember in the 4th grade when we made smores but you only ate the chocolate and marshmellows without the graham crackers since you said you had sensetive teeth?

(You)-(shocked since you almost didn't even remember that)-Wow can't believe you remembered that...

(Hyunkyung)-I didn't mean to make you think i was a creep but yea..(said before walking off) but you stopped him

(You)-Btw what ever happened between you and Myungsoo..i mean ik you said its personal and all but i can't help but be curious

(Hyunkyung)-It was all a misunderstanding..mostly for myungsoo even if i tell him it wasn't be he never talked to me again after that incident

(You)-What incident? Sorry you don't have to say it if its too personal

(Hyunkyung)-My friends brother who was also like an older brother to me hung with the wrong group of people and then also through that i was involved in being it as well..the group of people i was involved with are crimminals and if we don't follow their rules or their orders we die..i lost my Hyung on the day i saved Myungsoo's life but he doesn't know that and he thinks till this day that it was me who tried to kill him...messed up right? Im sorry i hurt you along the way but always know that i loved you truly with all my heart.

(You)-Wow im so sorry i didn't even know (gives him a hug) you must've been through a lot

(Hyunkyung)-It's fine..i guess its for the best anyway

(You)-Myungsoo should know the truth..

(Hyunkyung)-Maybe on the day he would actually talk to me~ goodnight (he said letting go of the hug)

(Victoria)-What was that about? why's he crying?

(You)-He was talking about his past and got emotional..i'll try to get you two to talk next time

(Victoria)-If you want to then..i guess i don't mind either Let me know when tho (she said giggling)

The next day~ (Setting: 7:00am)

(Amber)-Yah sleepyheads wake up! (she said smacking both you and Victoria with pillows)

(You)-Im up! Ughh great another day of community service (you said still trying to figure out if you were still dreaming or if this was reality)

(Amber)-Breakfast is in 2mins Victoria (she said as if she was the mother of the group)

(Victoria)-Man my dark circles look even worse today any of you got some BB cream?

(You)-Here i think it might be a bit darker on you tho so use little amounts^^

(Victoria)-Alright thanks your the best!

"Beep, Beep" (1 message)

You saw that it was from none other than Myungsoo which made your day right from the start

(Myungsoo)-Hey beautiful it's morning there right? (Sees that it was sent at 5:30 am)

(You)-Yea it is sorry for replying late~

(Myungsoo)-Its fine you sleep well? dream about me?

(You)-Yess i did...you cheated on me tho

(Myungsoo)-I promise it'll never happen in reality you trust me right?

(You)-Of course i can't wait to see you in 2yrs but until then i'll only be able to see you in my dreams :(

(Myungsoo)-Don't worry time flies by wait for me till then ok?

(You)-Always! i gtg ttyl~

(Myungsoo)-Alright love you^^

Then you also realized you got a text from a random number that said

(XXX)-Meet me at the canoe's after lunch today~

"That's strange...who is this?" you thought before leaving your phone in your backpack before heading out to breakfast.

Sorry for the typical/ boring chapter promise there'll be better work done next time!-vixxlover123