New school

Red alcohol

I woke up early at morning. dressed up, take my bag and I went down the stairs. 

-Oh Eunha are you up already? Eunseol is still sleeping, she'll get up soon and then you'll go to your new school. I waited fot 10 minutes, then Aunt appeard, she looked at me coldly.

-Good morning aunt! Have you slept well?_I asked politely.

-Oh yes thanks~_She said and went out the house. I waited some more and saw Eunseol.

-Let's go Eunhie~_she said and did aegyo.

-ee aegyo already? In the morning?_I said to her.

-What? Let's go let's go we'll be late._She said, grabbed my hand and we went out the house.

In the yard, car was already waiting for us, it was surprising for me. Eunseol jumped in the car, but I was standing there, froze. I always walked to school by feet, but now....

-Yaah! You're not going?_Eunseol screamed.

-Oh, sorry onni(she's year older)._I said and sat next to her.

-Eunha! I'm studing at other school so I have to Say bye bye here sorry._She said and made puppy eyes.

-Oh why? We aren't together?

-You're at other school, I don't know why my mom decided._She said, grabbed her bag and went off the car.

After few minutes car stopped.

-We're here._Said driver. I thanked him and get off the car.

School was really big. It reminded me great school from kdrama "Boys over flowers". Everything was like it! I checked map and even swimming pool was there! I think this school only needed guys like F4 and everything would be same. I wanted to enter the building, but in fron of me stopped the car and from there went 7 boys, they looked so dark and maybe wild too. Thay walked in front of me. I saw how everyone was quiet when they were passing by, they looked little bit scared.

"Aish! It's time to start class and why there moving so slowly I can't go fast!"_I thought to myself. Boys were blocking my way so I pushed lightly one of the black haired guy.

Excuse me, I'm in hurry._I said to him and passed by. I heard students "WOW" "Daebak!" "Did she eve knows what she has done?". It was strange but I didn't stopped. Soon class started and teacher introduced me to the class.

-Hello students, today we have new student and please welcome her._I entered room and bowed to students.

-Helo! My name is Lee Eunha I'm 17 years old. Please tace good care of me.

-Okay Eunha, sit there._Teacher pointed on the empty sit.

-But teacher this is jun..._Said one boy.

-Joohyun! Please calm down, I don't think he'll come today so let her sit ther and if He'll come let them sit on other desk._She said with scary eyes and everyone calmed down.

"Why is this seat so important, meybe it's seat of next president or what is it?"

-Annyong, you're Eunha right? I'm Naryoung, call me Nari._Said little pretty girl, who was sitting next to me.

-Nice to meet you Nari. Can you tell me why is this seat so important?_I asked her. Her smiling face became really serious.

-come closer.IN this school there's a gang named BTS. They are one of the dangerous gang in the city. THis is the seat the youngest member of that gang and even he's the youngest his still really dangerous. I don't know what's gonna happen if he'll come._She wispered to me.

-Gang? Danger? Nari you're kidding right?_It was so funny I couldn't stop smiling.

-Don't taki it so easy...Omo look he's coming, I'm scared. Eunha be strong!_She said. She really looked scared. I looked out and saw that black haired guy who I pushed few minutes ago. He walked in the class and when he saw me on his seat his eyes started to shine red and they were so scary.....

TO BE CONTINIUED.......