Almost there.....

Red alcohol

-Mother?......_I was frozen at one spot. In front of me was standing my mother... "Am I alive? Am I dreaming? I lost my mind...this is impossible....she died...."

-Eunha, my girl!_She was still in fron of me. "I fshe's a ghost why isn't she dissappearing?!"

-This isn't real right? This is.....

-It's real Eunha.._Said Nari and taped on my shoulder.

-Mother!!_I cried out and hugged her.

-Eunha, daughter! I missed you.

-I missed you too! You're alive?....you're alive! I can't belive! I.._My face was all wet from tears. I couldn't control my feelings.

-You became prettier, I'm glad you were doing well without mom...

-How you survived....

-I'll tell you everything, then everyone will be here.

After 15 minutes we hear door bell.

-COme in!_Said V. It was BTS.

-Jungkook?!_I saw him and run to him.

-Are you alright?_H asked me.

-Yes I amd. But what about you? You have some scratchs.

-It's okay. I guess you met each other right?_He said and smiled.

Everyone said goodbye Nari and V went together.

-I'll stay here okay? It's still dangerous for you to stay here alone._Said Jungkook and went upstairs.

-Eunha, let's talk. I have many thing to say...

-Okay mom.....

-First of all let's start from the bottom...Before you were born and also I married your father. I met two brother. your futher and uncle. Thing was that, both liked me, but I only loved your father. I'm not saying I hate your uncle, but I just wanted to be close friends with him. I could look at him only as brother, but he wanted more than sister-brother relationship. Because I rejected him, he got mad and I don't know he stole the company documents and said to your father. Me or company, but your father decided me and we got married. Even we were poor and sometimes had not enough food, we still were happy. You were born two years late of our marriege, but your uncle already had child with his wife. It's another story. When your uncle was in depression, he was always drinking. One day he did mistake....so he had to marry your aunt. Your uncle also warned us not to come closer to Seoul. Even thought we were far away from them, we sstill knew some things about them. THey always had fights, your aunt was almost everyday drunk, because she was jealous of me.....Your uncle still loved me. He was so sad because he thought I died.

-How did you know that?!

-Your aunt told me....

-Wait what? Aunt helped you? Aunt saved you?! But why you were hiding?

-She saved me, but also wanted me to die. When car fell into the sea it exploded right away. I'm sorry i didnt think about you. But I was so shocked I jumped, fortunatly I wasn't too injured. Someone found me and I was in hospital. Then I found out it was your aunt and was happy about it. But many days passed, I was already healthy, but they started to give me some medicines. I realized it was making me dizzy, I couldn't breath, So when they were giving me medicine, I was throwing them. Then I found out everything........It was a Psychiatric clinic. I tried to run away but I couldn't. Then this boys appeard....Firstly I was afraid, but then that bou Jungkook told me everything and now I'm free.

-So....Uncle stole company from us and....wait fathers accident wasn't "accident" right?

-You're right! I think so, because You father checked car two or three hours before we went.....I think it's your uncle.

-Wiat what?.....okay, he stole company from father, maybe did other things, but he wanted to kill father?

-Your father told him, he was going to Seoul......

-Oh no.... So it comes, that uncle stole company, wanted to kill father?! Aunt was trying to do bad things too....

-And I think your aunt was that person who wanted to kidnape you.

-How did you kno...

-Jungkook told me everything. He also told me that you found your fathers letter and diary..........

-Yes mom! Now we can tell everything to police!

-No, Eunha. We can't! You don't know everything about your aunt! She can do more and I'm very scared.....

-Don't worry mom! Tommorrow I'll go to uncle's house! If I can get them I'll call the police immediately.

-But Eunha....

-Don't worry mom. I'll be fine. I'll tell Jungkook to help us.

-Okay.....

Next day:

-Yeobuseyo?! Is it Eunseol?..

-Yes it's me...EUnha! Where have you been! I missed you!

-I missed you too Eunseol. You know...I'm coming back...

-Really? It's amazing! Then come here quickly. It's saturday!

-Oh okay, tell others too.

I packed some stuff and went to uncles house.

-Eunhaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!_Shouted Eunseol when she saw me.

-Yah! DOn't scare me like that!

-I missed youuuuu!!!!!_She said and hugged me so tight. "Sorry Eunseol, but I have to do this, I have to tell police everything.."

-I missed you too, you crazy girl, and now please let me breath.

-Eunha?! You returned?_I heard my uncles voice.

-Yes uncle..._I made a fake smile.

-You know, we missed you.

-Me too. Where's aunt?

-She's probably drin....Uncle cut Eunseols talk.

-She's in her room maybe.

It was evening. mom texted me.

*How's going there Eunha?*

*It's silent here, how are you?*

*I'm fine, Jungkook is here also and waits for yoუ*

*Mom, I'm trying to find something and you be safe okay?*

-What are you doing Eunha?_Suddanly Eunseol asked.

-Oh, nothing..._I hid the phone.

-Okay, okay. I'm going to club, wanna join?

-No no thanks...I'm little bit tired.

-Then bye bye~_She said and went downstairs.

I was alking towards my room....."Wiat, Aunt is still at home and uncle too...Wait is it aunt? She's walking towards the sair rods."

-Aunt wait!_She was going to jump, but I catched her. She was drunk and couldn't open her eyes properly.

-Yah! Who's this ?! Who stopped me..Oh? Huh......s is baack! I can't belive. How dare you! You know, I have good news to you, or maybe bad. Your mum maybe now is somewhere in the street like a dog, begging for food and other stuff, or maybe, she's with other men...

-How dare you to say those things about my mother!

-You're just like her...wait wait... You were

-Kidnapped right? It was all your fault! You said to those guys to kidnapp m...

-So what?! I wanted to both of you dissappear! You! You ruined my life! Eveyone loved you and your mother! But me?! I was all alone! I had no one. You uncle isn't that angel you think! HE KILLED YOUR FATHER!

-What's going on here!_Suddanly uncle appeard.

-you..YOU! YOU wanted to leave me right?! YOu wanted to throw me like a trash and live with these es?!_Suddanly he slapped her.

-You are so selfish creature! I was with you so many years! I always did what you wanted! And now you're doing this?!

-Huh...YOU HAD MONEY THAT"S ALL!!! Because of money you even killed your brother!_Suddanly he freezed.... I took my cellphone and tried to call police.

-What are you doing ?!_Aunt grabbed phone and threw it away.

-No... I tried to run away, but she grabbed me. "I'm gonna fall like this.... I'm too close to stairs, and it's so high... no.....