Alive?

Red alcohol

We finally arrived at Seoul.

-Were we go now?_Asked Jungkook.

-I'll go to my house, if you want go to school._I said to him.

-No....I'm going with you, I have bad feeling for this._He said.

-Why are you suddenly acting like this? You aren't like yourself.

-What do you mean?_He asked.

-You were acting mean to me sometomis evilly......Aish it's not time for this let;s go._I said and saw his dissapointed eyes, why he was like this?

Finally we were at my house. I told Jungkook to go, but he wasn't going.

-It's fine now! I'm and I can do everything by myself....

-Let me just stay here for little time....._He made puppy eyes.

-Aish....okay okay. But You'll leave soon okay?_I made angry face.

We went house and it was almost "empty".

-Looks like no one's home._I said and went upstairs, Jungkook followed me too.

-I don't think so...._Said JUngkook. I saw door opened.

-Aunt?

I looked in the room and so so many bottles of alcohol on the floor and table. "But where is she?" Suddenly I saw aunt, who was lying on the floor and was really drunk. She had smell of alcohol and it was really gross.

-Aun...

-AAiish! Hahahaha, that poor thing, haha...that ...

-Aunt, what are you talking about.._She was really drunk and I couldn't understan dsome things...but I heard only this...

-They're never gonna find that Eunji ....._I ran away from the room and went to my room. Jungkook came in and locked the door. I just fell on the floor.

-Eunha! Eunha!_Jungkook was yelling.

-Why....

-Whos Eunji and what's going on?! Whos Eunji...

-My mom...._He had shocked face.

-But she said that...but your mom is dea....

-I know I know but......It drives me crazy! I odn't know what's happening. Why I'm only one suffering with this?!_I started to cry. Jungkook slowly hugged me. Even I was afraid about our relationship now I needed someone to lean on and that "someone"  was Jungkook.

After few minutes I realized that I fell asleep after so much crying. I had my heand on Jungkooks chest......wait what? We were sleeping together?!....I opened my eyes wide and so that Jungkook was asleep and just staring the roof. I was too tired of doing something so I just closed my eyes again.

Jungkook POV.

"Why, why is she suffering so much! Seeing her cry like this...I'm in pain. Why I can't protect her? Why i can't protect the person.....I love. She's really nervous now and she might do things without knwing it.

-Oh are you awake?_I saw Eunhas opened eyes and she looked so cute, it made me smile a bit.

-Um...what to do now?_She asked.

-I guess you don't want to stay here right? Let's go eat something._I said.

We went to one restourant and ate there.

-I have a part time job now so I'm going there...._She turned around, but I stopped her.

-Wiat...Yugyeom knows were you work, so he's gonna come there.  I have one friend and he'll give you work okay?_She just nodded. First we went to her old job and she got money for her work and after that we went to my friends cafe. I saw how shocked Eunha was, cuz it was really big cafe.

-So what do you think? Payment here is bigger, so...

-Of course I like it, thank you. But know I think I have to change my place...

-What do you mean?

-I must find other house...

-BUt where are you going to stay!

-I don't know I'll ask Nari for few days and then...

-What and then! You can't stay at Naris too. You're gonna stay at my house!

-What?! Your house?! No way!

Baboo~ Not the house were I live. My father gave me house and no one's living there so...

-Really?!........no no I'm not going to stay there.

-Yes you are!_I lifted her and we went to my second house.

-This is you second house?!_She was shocked.

-Yea why? It's not too big! calm down haha~ Because it's two floored it's not too big.

We entered house. She was both surprised and happy too.

-So what do you think?

-Woow...it's really cute and comfortable. So if you're not against it, I would like to stay here, until I have enought money...

-No no, you can live here as long as you want. Now you need some things here right? Before everything'll be done here, let's ask Nari for help.

NEunha called Nari and we went to her house.

-Eunhaaaa!!!_Nari started running whe she saw us.

-Where have you been? What happend?

-I'll tell you everything later. Now I have a favor to you. Can I stay here for one day?

-Of course you can! YOu can stay as long as you want!_Eunha looked at me with angry face.

-Whaat? Okay, take care okay? I'm going to do some things now and than tommorrow let's picke up your stuff.

-Okay.

-When I finished everything it was really dark already. I went to BTS's place.

-Where have you been!_V.

-DO you know how much we were worrying?_Rapmon.

-We have bad news too..._Jin.

-What bad new? Come on guys...._I asked them.

-Witch is back from America._Said Suga.

-What?! But she told me she was going forever! Anyways I don't care. I have something to do and I need your help..

-What is it?_Asked Jimin.

-I need to find Eunhas mother.....