First attack and hint for revenge.

Red alcohol

-Eunha!_waved Nari her hand to me.

-Oh! Nari-ah._I said and sat on my seat.

-You're little late today no? Oh?! What's that? _She said and looked at my knee.

-Ah, It's nothing. Yesterday I was in kitchen and....._I lied to her.

-But you must put something on it! Go to nurse room!_She said with mad face.

-Okay okay, calm down I'm going._I said and stood up. Suddenly I bumped into someone.....Jungkook.

-Where are you going?_He asked.

-None of your business!_I said and opened the door.

I got at nurse office. "I must put sonething on it but wait! Jungkook will saw it and......"

-Nurse isn't here huh?_I heard someone. It was jungkook who was standind in open door.

-Why don't you mind your own bussiness?_I said coldly.

-It's my bussiness now! You forgot? What's that? You hurt your knee?_"He'll recognize it..."

-I hurt it yesterday, in the kitchen and today I was late and I was running from house I fell in the house yard and it was bleeding._I hoped it was good lie.

-You felk and hurt only you knee....._He said.

-I hurt my hand too. Look!_I'm so smart that I put oinment on my hand too!

-Anyways, let me this time to help you._He said.

-I don't need your help! I can handle with it!

-Just stop! It's my last time veing like this to you, so don't lost your chance!

-Aish! Anyways why I need your help in such a meaningless situation?

Meaningless? What uf you get infection in it? If you'll die our game's not going to be fun._He said with said face.

-You little.....okay okay.I said. He came closer.

-ouch! It hurts!_I cried out.

-Just stay still._He was so serious into it.  "Why is he treating me like this?! What'll happen next?! Is he really going to do mean things to me? So mean to make me run away from this school?

-Okay it's done, now let's return to class.....Why are you looking at me like tgat?

-Ah, that's okay.....

-Don't telk me fall for me?_He smirked.

-Shut up you mobkey!_I yelled at him and stood up.

-I'm going first! I said and went out the nurse office.

-Lessons was almost over. We had left only gim lesson. I went to locker opened it and...."Great! My gim clothes are wet and dirty. It's all jungkook! That bas......

-Lee Eunha why Aren't you wearing your gim clothes?_Asjed teacher.

-Because It was wet abd dirty.

-Why? Oh, right! I forgot that gim clothes and swimsuits are almost same. You mistook and .....Do you think I'm fool? Go sit there until lesson ends and after lessons you'll stay and clean the room!

-Okay teacher._I said and did as I was told. I saw how Nari looked at me with worried face. I saw Ju gkooks smirk too. "Is he so happy that teacher scolded me in frobt of whole class? I must do something to get revenge!"

After lessons everyone left. Nari wanted to stay and help me, but I amsaid no to her. I cleaned half class and I was already realky tired.

-Ju gkook! You bastaaaaard!!!!!!_I shouted.

-I think you're really mad._I heard male voice._It was unknown person.

-Who are you?_I asked.

-I'm yugeom. I'm same grade as yiu but in another class.

-Aaah~ nice to meet you. I'm Lee eunha call me just Eunha.

-Nice to meet you too._He said.

Jungkooks POV.

"Who the heck is that boy? Huuh? Nerd? He's that nerd yugeom! What kind of bussiness he has with Eunha?

-I'll help you Eunha._He said and put his bag down.

-It's okay I'll finish it soon.

-No I'll help you._He said and smiled at her.

"Tch! What's with that smile?! Annoying". I looked at them they were clening and had good time. They were laughing and having good time. It made me mad. "I wanted to trouble her, but look at her.... Enough! I'm going home.

I met boys in front of school.

Geez, we were waiting!_Said V.

-Ah really?  We were waiting not you! You were playing woth  your new girl!_Said j-hope.

-Guys! Don't you wanna get a warm-up?_I asked them

-What warm-up?_Asked rapmon.

-Come closer and I'll tell you._I said and smirked.

Eunhas POV.-Let's go! We finished it!_Said yugeom.

-Yaaay!_I said with joy.

We were walking slowly and talking about some things when Junfkook and his gang appeard. Hello cuties!_Said Jungkook.

-Oh! It's our nerdie yugyeomie?_Said Suga and came closer to yugyeom.

-Eunha! Yugyeom will walk with us okay?_Said Jimin and smirked.

-Leave us alone!_I said.

-Don't ve afraid! We'll just chat with him a little._Said V.

-And I'll talk with you! Said Jungkook, while boys dissappeard with yugyeom.

-What they're going to deal with him! Aaaaaaaaaah!!_Suddanly he screamd.

-What is it?_I asked.

-Fr...f..frooog!_He said and stand behind me.

-So what?

-So what? I hate frogs!_He cried out.

-Or you're afraid of frogs....._I said and smirked.