Troubles and trouble makers

Red alcohol

It's my seat!_He said and rolled his eyes.

-I know but teacher told me to sit here._I said and realized that whole class was looking at me .

I said already and don't want to repeat it's my seat, get up!_He had angry voice.

-Why? You have bought this seat? There are other seats too._I was angry too. I saw how Nari was shaking her haid, maybe I really was in trouble?!

-How dare you....._He wanted to go on but teacher stepped in the class.

-Jeon Jungkook! How are you talking to the new student!There's empty seat near the window sit there!_That boy...I mean jungkook looked into her eyes and walked out the room.

-Nari he was really scary but why he didn't told enything to the teacher?

-BTS is a gang which almost always together. People say that all of them has a scary or sad steory and that makes them to be together. Jungkook is always strict to the girls, but not to elder women.

-Wow I think I'm saved that he didn' do anything to me right?

-It's becayse teacher walked in. I don't think he would hurt you badly or something but please be carefull from now okay?_She said with worried face.

-okay okay thanks~

It was lunch time. Me and Nari went together to the caffeterria.

-Look Eunha, it' BTS table no one can sit there. Because what happend few hours ago let's sit far away from them.

-But there's an empty table right in frobt of their table. Don't be afraid, come on!_I said and pushed her towards the table.

-Yah Eunha! Don't do that again or I'll kill you!_She said and made very cute dace.

-Hahahaha so cute haha and how this cute creaturw can kill me?_I said and pinched her cheecks.

-Uh so loud and they think that they're cute?_We heard Jungkooks voice.

-Yah! Who are you? Son of president? King? just now you were fighting because of seat and now.....Who you are to make me stop doing what I want? It's none of your business we're cute or not!_I got really mad. Ussually when I was mad or angry I was really scary or serious and I didn't cared who was that Jungkook.

-Eunha calm down and let's just eat okay?_Said Nari and trued to cqlm me down.

-What did you just said? How dare you! Do you even know who are you talking with?_He stood up and was looking into my eyes. I  looked into his eyes.

-Jungkook, calm down she's bew girk and don't knows about us._said the tallest one abd made Jungkook to sit on his seat.

-Sorry, she's really new and don't knows what's happening._Said Nari. I looked at her confused, but she just told ne to sit down.

Jungkooks POV.

How...How she did that! No one talked to me like that! Girk's were afraid or flirting with me, but she was just looking into my eyes without fear. WHO IS SHE! She can't come over me. I'm not gonna let her do anything to me or to my friends. She must get a littke lesson! I think she must get used to troubles and of course to BTS trouble makers!