Where?! Who?! Why?!

Red alcohol

Lessons, lessons and more lessons....Nari and Eunha were really tired. It was lunch time, girls pased by school hall and went to canteen, but suddanly someone grabbed Eunha.

-So I was talking about that I think that new ice-cream shop is really good, we should....... Eunha, Eunha? Were are you! Aish this girl is really something!_She said and walked into canteen angry.

-Who are you!Let me go!...oh osrry, it's you.._She said and looked at Jungkook.

-I'll wait for you at the school gates in 10 minutes got it?_He siad and walked away.

-But, lessons......

-It's really important, if you don't want to lose someone than come where I said...

-O...okay_She mumbeled.

-Eunha! Where were you!_Nari asked her with food in .

-Jungkook called me..

-What? But BTS wasn't at school..

-I don't know either, I must see him in 10 minutes, he said it's serious...

-Then you should go..

-yea...

After 10 minutes she really waited for Jungkook. "Where is he?" Suddanly she saw black car and thougth it was Jungkook "But he would actually come with hisi bycicle...hmm strange"

Eunha came closer to car when suddanly two masked boys came out of the car and catched Eunha.

-Let me go! Let me go! Jungko....._She saw Jungkook who was far away from them. Eunha lost her mind. After 30 minutes she woke up. She was sitting on the chair and her hands and legs were tied up.

-Where am I ?!_She was screaming, but there was no respond. Then she tried to stand up, but her hand hurt, because she was tied really tight.

After few minutes black shadows appeard in front of her.

-Who are you! Where am I?!_She was scremaing. One of them came closer to her and wanted to slap her, but other one stopped him.

-No! Don't hit her!....we're just doing our work..

EunhasPV.

"This voice, is similiar to me, but I can't remember. What is this place, jungkook isn't here. I'm sure he'll find me!"

-Then.....You'll be here for few days and then....then we don't know haha._Said the one who wanted to slap me and laughed.

-You bastards! Jungkook will find me! You'll regret this! Let me go!

-What?! Jungkook?!..huh, it's good if he'll come here, I have something to deal with him....

"Wiat....they did this because they want to take revenge on BTS?!"

-You did this because of revenge right?!

-It's our business, but you...someone wants you to be here...

-Who is it?! Tell me!

-This is really something! Yah! If we wanted veverything to be spread out why would we cover our faces?!

"Someon, please save me, Jungkook....Where are you?! I need you now more then ever!"

Jungkooks POV.

-Aish! Where's this girl! I said come in 10 minutes and it's already 20 minutes!_I was realy angry.

-Hey Jungkook, wait. She's a girl and girls usually are like this.

-What?! It's really important and you know that right?! Is it Nari?

-Oh Nari-aah!_V said and ran to her.

-What's up boys? Hey, where's Eunha? She said you called her out.

-Wait she wasn't with you?_I asked her, she shook her head and I quickly run to see Eunha.

"Damn it! Where are you?" I search her at school, then I visted her at work, at her uncles house and her new house. Then I searched almost every park and everything. I was calling her, but she wasn't answering.

"It's really late already, where are you?!" I tried to call her once more...

-Oh..Eunha?! Hello?! Eunha! Where are you?!....hello?! Eunha?!

-Eunha?!.......