When the secrets can't be hidden anymore

Red alcohol

-S..stop._I said and pushed him lightly. I had my hair on my face, cuz I was really red and don't wanted Jungkook to see it.

-Cute.._He said and smiled.

-What?..

-Nothing....Umm, I'll walk you home okay?

-No need...._I said and turned back.

-NO! It's dangerous for girl to walk home alone at this time._He said and grabbed my hand tightly. I had feeling like we were a couple and...it felt good.

After few minutes we reached home.

-You live here?_Jungkook was amazed.

-Yea..but it's not my house, It's my uncles.

-Wait, why don't you live with your parents?

-I would like that too, but they died in car crash, so...._I had my eyes all red and teary.

-I'm really really sorry..but if you want to cry, the I'm here for you._He said that I hugged him quickly and started to cry even louder.

-I miss them....

-It's okay to cry, I'm here for you.

When I finally stopped crying Jungkook suddenly grabbed my head and looked at me in the eyes.

-No stop crying and calm down okay?_He said smiled sweetly and kissed me on the forehead

-Wait......You're so different Usually you would do something mean or....

-You think I'm that cold hearted? Anyways it's time for me to go. Byee~_He said and started to run.

"Aaaaah this boy is making me go crazy!!!! AISH!"

I entered home. It was already really late and I entered my room imidianetely.

"Why my life changed so much..mom, dad? After you dissappeard everything changed and yet, I don't know if it's good or bad. That boy Jungkook...What do you think? People say that he's too dangerous, but why I feel that his attude towards me is somehow different? So is this the condition when people don't know if it really.....love? Mom, dad help me please....I'm really confused right now What;s happening at home and what's happening at school, or WTH is going between Nari and V? AISH!"

I was just talking to myself when I fell asleep.

Authors POV.

EUnha's aunt was still awake when she saw how Eunha hugged Jungkook.

-Who's that boy? Is he her boyfriend? What a b***h, She's here only two or three weeks and already has a boyfriend? Huh...as expected from a daoughter of a woman like her mom. THat b***h Eunji was always surrounded by men. But how she could make two brother fall for her? My husband still loves her......It's so good that everyone thinks that she's dead too and they'll think like that forever! 

Even thought Eunhas aunt made everyone belive that Eunhas mom was dead, she wasn't setisfied with that. She wanted Eunha to suffer as her mother, cuz she was her daughter.

***********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

At that time Eunseol was in her room, talkin on the phone.

-Yes sweetie, uumm...Sorry but I promised my mom to go on shopping with her, maybe next time? Give that tickets to your friend, you said he has someone who he likes. Okay, bye bye Mark! Love you too <3

*****************************************************************************************

Let's not forget about Eunhas friend too.

Nari was listening to music, when suddanly she got a message, from V.

*Hey sweetie~ How are you?*_V

*Hey! Fine you?*_Nari

*Me too...I had a great time with you babe*_V

*Really? Or you're saying that to only flirt with me? I know about you.*_Nari.

*Flirt? No, no..... Then If I'm flirting with you why I'm here, in fron of your house, waiting about 20 minutes?*_V

"Wait whaat?" Thought Nari and opened the window.....

Hey guys! Today I wanted to write something differently, so I made an Aouthors POV. I wanted to end this chapter with cutie-pie couple Nari and V, because I really like them...Of course not as much as Jungkook and Eunha, but.....Anyways Support RED ALCOHOL and love you guys!!!