Our 2nd couple!!! ^.^

Red alcohol

Is this dream? Why so sudden? I can't even realise everything.

-No, no no JUngkook! Stop it!_I pushed her and covered my chest, which was almost revealing.

-I'm so....s sorry. I couldn't control my feelings....I just go home._He said and grabbed his jacket.

-No wait....stay. But I mean, yopu know...that thiings....we can't...

-Okay okay I got it! I'm not doing anything...._He said and sit on the couch angrily....but he was cute.

-Stupid...

-What did you just said?

-Nothiiiiing...._I said and went upstairs.

My heartbeat is fast. I almost didi that....I couldn't control myself too. But now I don't have time for that...I still have to solve family problems.

No one's POV.

Next morning Jungkook took Eunha to school, but dissapeard quickly.

-Where is this boy?_she was looking around confused.

-Eunhaaaaa!_Suddanly she heard Naris voice.

-Oh Nari?! How are you..

-I'm fine, but what about you?! You were all alone yesterday at new house.

-I wasn't alone...

-What? Are there ghosts? OMO!_She suddanly fell into horror movie.

-Aish you stupid! Jungkook stayed with me...

-WHAAAAAAAAAT? Only two of you? Alone? YOu did that right? Tell me!

-Nari! Stop thinking erted things! He was trying to, but then he stopped and said sorry.

-Aish and I wanted something cool to happen...

-You ert!_Eunha pushed her

-Yah.. tell me what happend between you and V..

-Me and V?............

*flashback*

-We're almost there V, you can go now...

-But you said that you're alone today....._V said and smiled evily.

-What are you thinking about!_Nari yelled and pushed her, but V catched her and put his hand on her waist.

-I'll just saty there, it's not safe for a girl like you to stay home alone.

-It's okay, go go gooo!_Nari said and pushed him, but V wasn't moving at all.

after few minutes.

-Ah Nari-aah! I'm super hungryy!

-What? It's 11pm. It's to late!_She said, but V loked at her with killer eyes.

-oo...okay okay I'll be making something._She said and went to kitchen and V started watching TV.

-Whast are you making._Suddanly he appeared in the back of nari and scared her to the death!

-AISH! You scared me!!!_He screamed and V got even closer.

-Why?_He put his chin on her shoulder. She could feel his breath.

-You're too close and..

-And what? You hate it?_He said, they turned their heads suddanly and their lips met each other.

-You..stop..food..

-I'm' not hungry anymore, you're lips are tasty._V said and continiued kissing Nari. Nari put her hand around his neck and V put his hands around her waist. Everything was getting hotter and hotter and they were all sweating. V took off his jacket and was half ...

-Wait....what's this smell?..............OMO Food!!!!!! It's burning! Help me Aish water water wateeer!_Nari took a water but Accidentaly spraid it at V.

-WHaaat? Are you crazy? It wasn't anything here! Why did you use water and you splashed it all over me, now I'm wet, I'm cold and I have no clothes here!

-I'm just...sorry, I'll bring omething for you...._Nari said and went upstairs.

few minutes later...

-Here's blanket, you can cover with it..._But V pulled Nari to him.

-Why don't you help me to get warmer?

Nari end up hugging with V and finally they fell asleep...

*End of the flashback*

-Whaaaaaaaaat?! And after this why you had such a reaction?! Ugh I hate you...

-Yes me too^.^_Said Nari and hugged Eunha.

-Let's goo to school!!!

-Yaaay let's go!