Forever drunk

Red alcohol

Jungkook's POV.

Everyone was in the living room. My father was just ready to announce this "great" news, when Suddanly we heard some noise from outside.

_What's going on?!

-Is everything okay?

Poeple were whispering

-Calm down people not to worry and let's announc our great news! My son, Jeon Jungkook soon is oging to mar.....

-Everyone on the floor!_Suddanly we heard shouts from door. Some boys in the black appeard, they had guns in their hand. I was scared. I glanced at Sarah, who was laying on the floor beside me.

-I think it's your trick right? There's no way you can get away frtom me ;)_She said and made an evil smirk.

-Hey! I really don' care who you are! I know that Jungkook did this right? I don't care, get out of here, because I'm trying to get married!_She said, but one of them covered her mout.

-Only one word and...._He said and Sara just sit on the floor frozed.

-Where's Jungkook!_One boy shouted. he kinda sounded familiar, but.....

-I'm right here._I stood up. Boys looked at me worried and wanted to stood up, but I looked at them that it was okay. That boy who called me just told me to follow him quietly.

-Where are you going!_I heard boys stood up.

-SHUT UP OR I"m GONNA KILL HIM!_Suddanly he grabbed me and put his gun on my forehead. Suddanly others opened the door and rushed out the house. I was trying to push him, but Suddanly I felt something cracked on my head and everything went blank.

Eunha's POV.

I was in the bus, staring at the scenery. "He's probably engaged with her. I don't know if he's happy or not, but I think he is.....

I finally reached my house, opened the door and layed on the couch as soon as possible. I was so tired I fell asleep soon.

AFter 15 minutes of sleeping I heard some weird noises outside of my house. "What's happening?!" I stood up and suddanly door opened and men in black (lol) throwed a black garbage bag into the house. "I think someone's there...o my gosh" I ran to the bag and tried to open it, but I couldn't "oh..knife..." I thought and bring knife. I tried to cut the bag, but person was moving. Finally i cut little piece of it and finally unwrapped person.

-J...Jungkook?_I couldn't belive my eyes.

-...?!_He made just sound, his mouth was covered. I quickly made his mouth free, but saw scrath on his cheeck.

-O my gosh, I'm so sorry. I cut you!_I said and tried to sand up, but he stopped me and hugged me.

-It's okay. I'm here with you._I hugged him as well...

-But wait... How are you here? Who were those boys? What about your engagement?

-I even don't know, but I know that I'm with you right now and I don't need anything else....Wait there's letter in the bag._He said and took out a paper from the bag.

"Dear Eunha, I really love you and I'm really sad that I see you sad. Today Jungkook is going to be engaged, but I think you deserve to be happy. Don't worry I have a pland, so you don't have to worry okay? IF you're reading this letter than I think Jungkook is right beside you. I wish you to be happy. I never meant to hurt you, I think my actions were just because of jealousness and maybe love too. Please be happy and to Jungkook: Take care of EUnha okay? If you'll hurt her, I'm gonna kick your got it?! bye bye~ Maybe see you  somewhere~ -Yugyeom"

I had tears at my eyes, it was so touching. "Thanks Yugyeom, you really are a good person."

-So..What now?.._Jungkook asked.

-I don't know. What your father will say? What about marriage? Jungkook we can't just..._But I was cut with his soft lips.

-We can....we can..._He whispered and continiued kissing. I kissed him back. Hi bit my upper lip and I let his tongue to enter my mouth. Why this was so different kiss?...it somehow felt like... I can't even describe it with words. We entered my room and he closed the door without breaking the kiss. He lifted me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist. He put me on the bed and broke the kiss. He looked at me and smiled.

-I missed you....He said and hugged me.

-Me too...

We fell asleep like that hugging each other. I opened my eyes, it was already darkening. I tried not to wake him up and tried to stand up, but he pulled me closer.

-Please don't go..._He said and opened one eye.

-You're so cute when you're sleeping._he said and kissed my forehead.

-WHERE ARE YOU LOVEBIRDS?

-NAri?_I stood up quickly and ran out the room.

-NARI!!!!

-EUNHA!!!_We ran to each other and hugged.

-Wait...why are you here?_I looked at her

-You weren't waiting for us right?

-Taehyung? Kim Taehyuung!_Jungkook yelled and went to hug him.

-Aigoo we are all together!_Nari shouted and we all hugged each other.

At night:

-Kookie! I can't sleep..._I cried out.

-Why? What's wrong?

-Can't you hear it?... Urgh....they are making such a weird sounds!!!_I covered my ears and felt light pink on my cheecks.

-Do you want to make soudns like that too?_He said and smirked.

-YAH YOU ERT! I hate you!_I said and hit his arm lightly.

-Come here.._He said and kissed me passionately.

After two days:

-I think we should go back to Seoul. They are probably searching for you..._I said to Jungkook.

-I'm planning to over everything.._He said. Soon we were at Seoul with Nari and V. I told everything to mum and she just said to visit her after we were finished.

-I'm not forcing you anymore to mary Sarah..._Jungkooks father said. We were at his house and talking about marriage.

-Why you changed your mnd so suddanly?

-Her father cancelled it. Somehow we saw what she was doing this past year in America.....

-So it means..._I said.

-So it means darling that you can be together. I'm really happy that Jungkook founf right girl You know, you changed him... for better of course.

Nari' POV.

-V!

-Kim Taehyung!

-TAHYUUUNG!

-OPPAA!!!

-UGH! Answer me!_I was yelling at him, but he was just standing there.

-No....if you're not going to call me oppa and do aegyo...

-WHAT?...no

-Then bye_He said and turned around.

-Wait wait....OPPA~_I yelled, he turned around and I did cute wink, ran to him and kissed him on the lips lightly.

-Yah!_He shouted at me, I was scared.

-Who told you you can kiss me like that?!_He said as he pulled me closer to him and kissed me paasionately.

-V...._I said, he looked at me confused.

-I think I'm ready for you..._I said a smirk ran to his face, as we entered his room.

30 minutes later.

-Aigoo...I'm all sweaty. I never knew this could be so tiring._He said and looked at me with smirk.

-Yah! DOn't look at me, I'm embrassed._I shouted at him and covered my body with blanket.

-You stupid, I already saw you , you don't have to be shy anymore. He said and kissed me again..

-Let's do it again okay?_He asked.

-Okay..._I nodded and smirked.

No one's POV.

They were sitting in the chair together, enjoying the taste of red wine...I mean red alcohol..

-It tastes really good._Said Eunha.

-Not as good as your lips.._Jungkook answered.

-Why comparing lips and wine?_She made confused face.

-Because your lips taste like alcohol. whick made me drunk and I'll be drunk forever._He said and kissed her gently.

-Should we go to our room?_Jungkook said and smirked.

-Yes.._She answered shortly. Jungkook lifted her, as Eunha wrapped her legs around his waist, kissing each other. Both of them had taste of red wine in their mouth, but It didn't changed that taste which their lips had when they first kissed. What they neede more?

Red alcholol.....

If you drink it once, you'll be drunk forever......

                                    THE END

______________________________________________________________________________________

So my lovely reader! Red alcohol is completed! Thanks for your support! For your every comment and subscribe, it really made me happy. I hope you enjoyed the story ♥ I just wanted you to know that I really love you ♥

I'm not going to stop with thiis. My next fanfic is going to be about SEVENTEEN. If you want to see some fluffy comedy romance then Follow me and my next fanfic! I'll work harder that I worked!! ♥ ♥