The witch

Red alcohol

I followed Jungkook, he saw BTS and went to them. THere were so many people in the school hall. I couldn't see naything, but then finally I found one spot for me. Jungkook Was talking with BTS and whole school for waiting for something..

"What could this be?...What's going on?...

Jungkooks POV.

I finally reached guys. THey were just standing there.

-What's going?_I asked them confused.

-You'll see it soon..._Said Taehyung, when we saw a shadow.

-Who is she?......._I said as someone hugged me tight. She had her head onto my chest, so I couldn't see her face.

-Oppa! Jungkook oppa! I missed you so much! Finally I can see you now! You didn't missed me?_This voice...

-Moon Sarah?! Why are you here?!_I was shocked and pushed her away.

-Why are you asking oppa? You missed me right?  know that you missed me.._She said and hugged me once more.

Moon Sarah, the mistake of my life. My first love and hate. She was a total LIER! SNAKE! SELFISH! and what's the most important.....a WITCH!

-I'm not here to play with you Sarah, so get out my way right now._I said, she smirked and suddanly kissed me. It was like a Poison to me, I rememberd all the things she did to me!

-Yah get off of me!_I yelled at her.....

Eunhas POV.

"She kissed him. That girl, named Sarah kissed him....It's his ex right?! I guess so.... What i JUngkook still loves her? What that kiss made him to love her again?.."  I went in the music rom and was cring there. "What if he isn't over her yet? What if she'll make him to love her again? Everyhting's gonna be over right?...."

I ran upstair, I was crying so hard and couldn't control lyself. I went to the rooftop And screamed really loud.

-YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!-

-AISH Why so loud?_I heard familiar voice.

-Yugyeom?!

-Eunha?!

-You were crying?! What happend?!_He came closer.

-I..I'm okay_I said and closed my eyes.

-No you aren't... Jungkook did something right?_He had a serious look and pulled my hand.

-Let go... he didn't do anything.

-Oh sorry....you know everything about her right? You know that she's back and she'll do everything to get him on her side!!!! I told you everything from the start! But you didn't beliieved it!...._He said and I pushed him away.

-Okay...fine...do whatever you want! I warned you!...But remember, if you need someone to lean on....I'm here for you._I couldn't handle it anymore and I hugged him.

-I'm scared, I'm scared to lose him. He's the one of the most precious persons in my life. I don't want to lose him..._I was crying so hard, that I made his jacked wet.

After few minutes:

-So you really love him that you are crying your eyes out?_He asked me sadly. I knew it...he did many bad things, but I believed he don't wanted to hurt me.

-Are you kidding me?!...Oay sorry I know that you like me so... I'm so sorry.

-It's okay, I know that it hurts, so I want to make you feel better...It's okay._He said and smiled.

Jngkooks POV.

I was shocked from what happend in the school hal. I grabed Sarah and we went to school yard, where we were alone.

-Why didi you come back?! I'm not foll like that anymore! Also! I have a person, whom I'm really happy. So now You can't come in my life again.

-Ho ho ho.... YOu have you life made up! Hahahaha, you know what? You're gonna plann your whole life with me!_She said and smirked.

-What? There's no way I'm gonna do it! Just dissappear from my life!

-Let's call my future father in-law.._She said and grabbed her phone.

-What? Father in-law? Are you engaged?....So why are you here then.....

-I'm not, but I'll be soon.._She said and smirked.."What does it mean? She's playing a game again! There's no way she'll pull me in her dirty game...

-Oh, Annyonghaseyo~ Sorry for distrubing you but....you son isn't listening to me.._She said everything in cute voice and smirked. She gave me her phone.

-Jungkook! What's going on! Sarah told you everything right?! What are you plnanning to do!  DO whateve she'll say got it?!_And he hang up. It was my father.

-What does it mean Moon Sarah?!_I asked her.

-So.....My father got a really big company. THen he met your father and they liked each other, so they decided to make their companies help each other. So my father told yours to make our marriage!_She said and hold my hand.

-No! It's not true! It's you F***king games again! You can't make me your slave got it?!_I said and left her there.

"It can't be possible, my father won't do something like that...I have to talk to him!"_I rode my motorcycle to my favorite place. I remember EUnha was here too... I wish I oCOuld be with her... She's probably now having a class. I hope sh's okay..."

IN the evening I went home:

-Father! father!_I looked for him and finally I saw him.

-Jungkook?!...Sarah told you everything right?...You're going to get married soon and in two days you'll be engaged.

-What? Engaged? With her?!

......................................................................................................................

V's POV.

It was evening. Me and Nari were walking side by side, holding hands. She was a bit nervous.

-DId EUnha told you anything?_I asked her.

-I just amde sure she was at home, with her mother and I went to you.

-It's really a big problem, Sarah is total witch! Her name is Witch! I'm really nervous about JUngkooks and Eunhas realtionship._I said to her.

-Oppa~ You're not going to leave me right?.._She asked me cutely, How can I handle so much cuteness?!!!

-Of course bunny, I love you so much! I don't mean that Jungkook doesn't love Eunha, but I don't ave any reason to leave you....

-I'm nervous about EUnha, because she was really sad and Yugyeom was always with her...

-DOn't worry, we'll help them..._I said and pat on her head.

-Okay Oppa~ I have to go now, we're at my house already.

-UUmmm...._I made sad cute face.

-Aigoo, my V is the cutest! She said and came closer.

-But I can be wild too._I said smirked and kissed her pasionately. Really...I loved her lips. They were chubby and cute, also y and everythime I looked at them made me to kiss her.

-Nari-ah~~_I asked her, holding her head with my hands.

-What is it oppa?_She asked me.

-I don't know if I can control myself till the time comes.._I said..

-Yah! DOn't be ert!_She said and hit me sligtly.

-I"M NOT ERT! It's just LOVE! I want to feel every part of you body...oopa~_I said and covered my mouth.

-I...I'mm going noow...._She said little confused. I think my words made her little shy, but still she was cute.

"Okay Nari...I'll wait till you'll be ready.."