The game

Red alcohol

Jungkooks POV.

-How, how dare she walked away like that! She's still haven't got on her mind? I'll show her who's the main character here!

-Calm down bro. Don't pay attention at her._Said Jimin.

-Hyung! Do you think I'm gonna let her go away from this situation this easy? She's a girl! But she'll bring troubles for us!

-I've never seen him like that after that incident...._Rapmon looked down on the ground.

-Stop it already hyung!_I got angry and walked from them.I walked to small street. I didn't payed attention, but trees where blooming. I saw young girl in front of me. "She's wearing same uniform as me, so she's  from our school". I decided to follow her. Suddenly she stopped and looked up. Beautiful pink flowers were falling from trees. She was looking at them and I heard her laughing. Who's she? She had black long hair. She looked like a Eunha, but Eunha always had her hair tied up and it couldn't be her. Than she stopped looking at flowers and started to walk again. I followed her until our school. I wanted to follow her even more, but my friends came and she dissappeard too.

-Where have you been maknae?_Asked J-hope.

-Hyung don't call me like that, I feel like I'm an idol and you know that I hate things like that!-This days....I mean after appearing that girl, I think you're changing  little bit...._Said Jin.

-And you're getting on my nerves hyungs!_I said to all of them and went to my class.When I got to class every eyes were on me, expect Eunha. I was angry, because she was only one who didn't payed attention on me. I walked tiwards her, but she was looking into the book. I walked to her and sat on the desk.

-You! After school meet me in front of gates got it?_I said and quickly get went from the class. All eyes were on me and Eunha, butbI didn't payed attention at them.

Eunhas POV.

-You! After school meet me in front of gates got it?_Said jungkook who suddanly appeared. Whole class was looking at us.

-Eunha?! Everythings okay?_Asked Nari with worried face.

-Even I don't know._I was still confused with Jungkooks  actions.

-That boy is not kidding anymore with you._Said Nari and sit on her seat.

-That guy is on my nerves already and if he'll make any mistake I'll beat him up!

-Calm down Eunha, or no......That guy isn't that easy as youvlook at him.

-Nothing to be afraid of onni. If he wanted too do something to me he would do it already._I said and teacher came to the class.

Lessons ended and I went to library. I choose some books, then I went to washroom and it was already late. I came down on the ond floor and suddenly remembered "Jungkook told ne to meet me up after school, but it's too  late now and theres no way he would be there". So I wne on walking slowly. After I came out from the school building I saw a syluettte in front of school gates. "Who is it.....no way, Jungkook?" I started to run towards that person. "Why.. is school gates...so far?!" I was already tired because of my heavy bag.

-are you probably Jungkook?_I almost cried out and was breathing heavily.

-Yea~ So what? You're on my nerves and now you're making me to wait?_Hesaid, but I couldn't listen to him. Suddenly I almost fell becayse if bag, but Jungkook catched me. We looked at each other but looked away.

-Yah! Get up already. He said and I saw him blush.

-Stop yelling at ne and tell me what you want. I have no time tocspend on you.

-You little.....okay, because we didn't have good relationship and I have bad feelings for you....Lets play the game!