Who are you

Red alcohol

Eunhas POV.

Dinnertime ended and me and Nari went out the caffeteria.

-Eunha, I'll go back to the class. Do you want to come with me?_She asked and stopped near the stairs.

-I'll go to washrooms and then I'll come to class okay?

-Okay okay, than see you soon!_She said and ran up the stairs.

I walked into halway which was empty, no one was there. I heard some footsteps but didn't pay attention and went to washroom. After few minutes I came out and suddenly someone grabbed me and covered my mouth.

-Shhh, you remenber me right? Your friend didn't tell you to not play games with me? Remember my face and words I'm gonna tell you now. You don't know that you're in big trouble. I'm warning you! Don't make angry BTS and especially me got it?_Said that "scary" boy jungkook.

-Why do you think I'll be scared of you and your gang like others? Why do you think you're kingkas of the school and city? I'm not gonna play with your rules!_I said and tried to push him, but he was holding ne tight.

-What did you just said?!_He had surprized and angry face.

-What you just heard!_I said and got free from his hands. I waljed quickly through hallway and then walked ibto class quickly.

-Eunha what happend? You look little nervous.

-Sit down, I'll tell you......_I told everything to Nari. She was really surprized.

-Eunha, you're really into big trouble, trust me! It would be good if Jungkook just started flirting wuth you. If he'll get mad at someone especially on girl so.ething bad gonna happen.

-Nari! If thing are like this,  then someone must stop them!

-Eunha, just don't pay attention at them. They are dangerous!

-I'm not afraid! I have nothing and no one to lose.

-Why are you talking so coldly, parents?

-I don't have parents...._I said and that moment Jungkook walked into class. Nari looked at him and I saw that he was frozen.

-Soryy that I asked you...._Said Nari.

-It's okay I must get used to this. I have uncle and his fam8ly, but they don't need my protection.

-Anyways Eunha be careful okay?_She whispered.

-Okay okay, don't worry._I said and smiled at her.

Jungkooks POV.

She has no parents? She's alone? Living whith his ucles family? Who are you really Eunha? Why I feel that she's gonna bring trouble for BTS? I must keep an eye on her!

Bell rang and suddenly Eunha stood up and went out the room. She grabbed her phone and called someone.

-Uncle, are yo you busy now? I just wanted to tell you that I don't need a car to take me home, I'll walk by foot......Please uncle~ Thank you._She said and smiled.

Great! Now I can follow her and know everything about her. It was still one lesson left, but I was too lazy to attend so I was in music room with boys.

-Kookie, play something for us on the piano please~_Said rapmon.

-You know that I hate doing it and especially at school._I said to him.

-Oh?! Our maknae is little angry today right?_Said V.

-Please hyung, stop it.

-I think it's vecause of thet new girl right?_Said J-hope.

-Hyung! I said to stop! 

-She's not like other girls...That's why you're worried._Said Jimin.

-She little reminds me of....._Said Jin.

-Hyung! Don't mention her name!_I was angry.

-Yah calm down_Said suga and made me sit on my seat.

Lessons ended and I hide near the school door and soon saw how Eunha said goodbye to her friend. I followed her, she was walking slowly and looking at everything she saw on the way. "What's wrong with this girl? She's new in Seoul too?"

-Woow I have to take some pictures._She said and grabbed her phone. She started to take selcas, but couldn't take pictureds of things she wanted.

-Whant me to help you?_I asked, she looked at me with really pretty and cheerfull face, but when she saw me got serious.

-No! Why are you following me?

-I'm not following you, just on my way of house. I asked you, do you want me to help you?.

-And  I said no already._She said but I took away her phone.

-Yah! Give it to me! Stop playing already!_She was so cute when she was angry like this.

-Stay still, so I can taje some pictures. You'll be thankful later.

Sge she had annoyed face, but changed it to smily face and did "V" sign. Suddenly I clicked on gallery and saw other photos of her. She was always smily with her friends, I saw photos of with elder people. "They are ger parents".

-Yah! What are you doing? You aren't taking photos?_She came and took her phone.

-What....Why are you looking at my pictures. If you don't have anything to say just go!_She was really angry. 

-Sorry I....

-I don't want to hear anything, just say shortly what do you want from me!

-Who are you  Lee Eunha.....