Revenge and help

Red alcohol

It was 7:00 when I went to toy store.

-Hello~ How can I help you?_Asked me young girl.

-I want.......20 toy frogs. Frogs that look like real.-Oh?! We have toys like that. Can I ask you why you need them student?

-im...it's just... My class is preoaring for project, that's all._I said and smiled at her

.After few minutes I had my cute green frogs and I was ready for revenge. 

It was  really early when I went to school. Only few students were there. I went to lockers and saw Jungkooks locker, but it was locked.

-Ajusshi, can you help me? My locker is locked and I can't open it.

-Oh really? Wait and I bring keys._Said ajusshi.

"Okay I'll wait. Soon I'll have myrevengemuahahaha👿" soon ajusshi came back and opened locker. I put some frogs there and locked locker again. Then I went into boys changing room and searched for jungkooks locker. I opened it and put frogs there too. "Wait Jeon Jungkook, my revenge is almost there." 

It was  almost time to start class. Jungkooks bag was there but he wasn't there. Lastly I put three frogs there and waited for his reactions.

-Eunha!_I heard Naris voice.

-Nari-ah~!_I smiled at her. She ran to me and sat on her seat quickly.

-You're early today. If you have free time let's go watch movie today ok?_She said.

-Movie? I like that idea, okay!_I said and smiled.

-Great! Now let's prepare class is about to start.

Class started and Jungkook walked into class.

-Jeon Jungkook! You're late! Quickly sit on yiu seat and take your book from the bag._Said teacher ju gkook opened bag and put his hand there wothout looking in it.

-Aaaaaaaaah!!!_He screamed suddanly.

-What's with those manners student? Is this a horror film or what?!_Stop screaming like a girl and prepare for lesson!_Teacher was mad at him, but Jungkook looked really scared.

"You only touched it and you're in panic, I guess it'll be so fun if you'll see them."

Some classes ended and it was launch time. I walked in hallway where lockers  were. Jungkook was there too. "3...2...1..."

-Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!!_He screamed even louder. I really wanted to laugh hard but, he would notice it. I just smirked  and walked away. Everyone was looking at him and talking. "See? It was so easy to take a revenge hahaha."

I walked in caffeteria, where Nari was already waiting.

-Sorry, I just saw cool show._I said to her.

-..........

-Nariii hey wake up!_She was looking front.

-ah what? What show?

-Jungkook was screaming like a girl hahaha.

-Wait like he did in class?_She asked.

-Yep, yep._I smiled.

-By the way.....Is it you?_She asked.

-What me?

-Gotcha! It was you who did it right? I knew it. You two were not friendly to each other from the first time.

-Okay, you're right! Come here I'll tell you everything.

15 minutes later.

-Noooo way! Wow, you really did it? How could you accept his game?! Aaish! Please be careful Eunha, I have bad feelings about it.

-Don't worry chingu! I'll beat him in this game! Trust me!

-So your revenge is over?_Asjed Nari.

-Not yet! I put some frogs in changing room too. It's so bad that I can't see it. But what happend earlier was pretty fun._I laughed.

Classes ended and me and Nari went to cinema.

Jungkooks POV.

"I know who did this, Eunha. So she wanted revenge huh? Bag, locker changig room?! Enough!....wait where's she going with that girl Nari or something."

-Hey V hyung! Where are others?

-they just had some things to do why?

-are you free? I need you company, so let's.

-Okay...._He said as he grabbed another chupa choups.

We were following Eunha an her friend.

-Aish! They went to cinema. I don't have enough money

-Then let's just wait he said._He said.

We waited almost 2hours, before they came out V was flirting with some girls.

-Hyung, stop now. They came out.

-ah, sorry bae, I have some things to do._Finally he finished and we folloed them.

-Bye Nari!_I heard Eunhas voice.

-Hyung you can follow that girl._I said to him. He just smirked.

I just started to follow her.

-*cough* *cough*

-You? What do you want from me?_She said coldly.

-Why? I was just walking this way.

-Hmp! So bad lie._She smirked.

-I must addmit that your revenge was succesful. But you think that it's over? I think worst things are going to happen to you.

-Bla bla bla, such a kid._She said.

-What? You'll regret this trust me!

-As you wish._She said and smirmed one more time. I just walked away. Now I don't care if wolf is going to eat you!

-Eunhas POV.

"Tch, I think he's still scared hahaha. What was that?"

-Who's there? Jungkook? Come out you scaredy cat!

-........

I just turned around.

-Gotcha!_I heard males voice as he grabbed me.

-Who are you! Let go if me!

-Look what we have here. Little cute kitten.

"They are another gang? Sh*t!"

-What do you want you bastards!

-Easy kittie, easy_Said one guy and came closer.

Jungkooks POV.

-Kyaaaaa! Let go of me you bastards! You'll regret it!_I heard girls screaming.

-You s!!! Let go!

"Is this....Eunha? She's in trouble huh . Wait she was screaming really loudly. I don't think it's funny. I must find her."

I finally found her." Is this danggang? Aaish this guys"

-Searching for troubles huh?_I said and smirked.