New home

Red alcohol

Eunha's Pov.

Hello! I’m Lee Eunha, I’m 17  years old and I lived in Suwon, but After my parents death I came to Seoul, because My uncle lives there and now he has my guardianship. I have to study in other school. Because my uncle is rich he decided me to go to the one of the expensive school in Korea.

After  4 hours I arrived to my uncles house. It was so big, like a castle. My uncle has a big company named  “LI” Lee Industry. I don’t know why, My family lived in Suwon, we weren’t rich family, but My uncles family never helped us when we needed  I wasn't too happy moving to Seoul, because I loved my house at Suwon, but Because what happened to my parents, I was afraid to stay there,times and that terrible car crash.

 My parents went to Seoul, they wanted me to go with them too, but I went to hang out with my friends. On the way of Seoul Father couldn’t control car and car fell into the sea. At that time mom was in the nearby shop, when she everything she jumped from there and fell into the sea..... Everytime I remember this I always feel bad for them and I always think that I was the one who did a mistake. Maybe If I stopped them They’d probably be alive now….It’s my fault.

Driver stopped the car and I entered big Yard, which was really beautiful in the centre big fountain. On the left side there were some flowers and trees, on the right side little path, wich was heading to the back yard.

-Eunha! My dear nephew! You’re here already? How you travelled, come in!_My uncle came out and hugged me.

-Thank you uncle, it was okey. Aunt and Eunseol are here too?_I asked him.

-Eunseol is home and your aunt went shopping. She really loves shopping. Take her bag into her room and you eunha, come with me, you'll be tired I think dinner is ready._We went to the house and It really looked like a castle. It was big room with long stairs in the centre little glass table and had doors on the left and right side. We heard Sound of closing the door and we saw Eunseol looking from the upstairs.

-Oh my Cousin! You're here already? Waaah.._She said and came down.

-Yeah I'm here._I said and smiled. We hugged each other.

-Aah, I missed you. Let's go eat some dinner.

We went to dinner room, on the table were so many food I never saw so many together. In my family when we had dinner we had only one dish and  two or three if it was special days. Now eat looked like that it was christmas, or someones birthday.

-Eunha! What are you looking at, sit and eat._Said Eunseol and pointed to sit next to her.

We finished dinner and I went to my room. It was amazing, so big and pretty I never had room like this. Because everything in this house was great and wonderful I felt somehow uncomfortable. I missed my little house, little garden, small room, small table. After I take out some clothes and things from my bag, I went down my aunt was already there.  We weren't meeting often, but when we were meeting she was always cold to me.

-Aount! Hello, how are you?_I said bowed and smiled.

-uh you're here already? I'm tired, I'll go rest._She said coldly and didn't even looked at me.

-Ah Eunha, don't pay too much attention on that, she's tired haha. You go have a rest too, tommorrow you'll go to the new school._said uncle and smiled.

I went to my room again and layed down on the bed. Can I do this? I'll be able to get used to everything? New life?