we HATE each other!

our 'fake' love

Nicole was shock and grabbing something on her make up desk. For the last time, she throws 'the thing'. She closed her eyes and wait for Key's reaction.

Key catch that 'thing' and laughed. Nicole opened her eyes, meeting the laughing Key.

''You know a lipstick can't hurt me. Maybe a bit but you are the 'best' shooter i ever found. So, she throws her lipstick. 'Lipstick? Oh, fine! But wait, that's my favourite.' Nicole thought. ''YA~ give it back.'' Nicole said.

Key just look at the lipstick that he grabbed. ''Why?'' Key asked, with an innocent face. '' I don't think that this colour suitable with your lips. The colour quite dark.'' Key said, holding the lipstick with two fingers almost like he holding some trash.

''Why do you care?'' Nicole said, crossing her hands.

''Well then.'' Key said. He dropped the lipstick quite hard cause it to break into two. Nicole was speechless. Key was grinning. 

''YAA~ PABO! That's my favourite expensive lipstick, you idiot!'' Nicole said, run into Key and ready to choke his neck when Key took Nicole's hands and pushed her to the wall. He pinned both of her hands on the wall.

''YA~ LET GO!'' Nicole yelled at Key. She moved a bit infront unaccidentally, making their faces inches away.

Nicole blushed and turned her face to the left, waiting for Key response. Key smiled evilly and said right into Nicole's right ear, '' Ya~ You better get ready. We need to get a walk or Yuri noona will kill me. So, ppali. Be downstairs in 10 minutes, or . . . '' Key stopped and let Nicole go. Nicole opened her eyes and turned to Key that walking away. 

''Who are you to order me around?'' Nicole smirked, still want to win. Key sighed and turned around walking back to Nicole. ''You really want to know?'' Key smiled evilly. Nicole frowned. ''A.. Andwae. Don't come any near. I'll be down in 10 minutes. Okay! I got it.'' Nicole said, shooking her hands infront Key.

''Good.'' Key said, and ready to get out from the 'almost make he headache' room. Nicole sighed.

Then, Key turned back to Nicole and said '' You have quite fair skin and y body, good for ME.'' He smirked and walking out while closing the door. 

'BWOH?' Nicole thought. She take a look at herself. She just wear a shortpant and a seethrough, or almost like transparent shirt. 

''YAAA~~ ERT!!'' Nicole shouted, making Key, which walking down the stairs laughed. 

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

So, the next chapter is up!!! XD but Nicole still have no idea about Key to be her husband!! XD

she will find out sooner. AND! Minyul cooking time together will be revealed soon!!

HAHA..

comment and subscribes will be MOST WELCOME.. :D

gumawo-yo!