OUR promise

our 'fake' love

Key and Nicole arrived at the restaurant. 

Key entered the restaurant not even bother about Nicole. ''Haish, chinca! Can't he be more gentleman?'' Nicole complaining, entering the restaurant herself and take a seat infront Key, which he choose himself. A waiter approached them. 

''Welcome to our restaurant, Mr. and Mrs. . . '' The waiter waiting for Key and Nicole to say their last name.

''Kim. Mr. Kim.'' Key said. The waiter nodded and asked, ''What do you like to have?'' 

''Orange juice and fruit salad is enough. Thanks.'' The waiter nodded and wrote down the order.

''And to you, Mrs. Kim?'' 

''Correction. Jung. MISS Jung.'' Nicole said, tensing the word 'MISS' . The waiter bowed as he apologized. 

Nicole nodded and said, ''I would like to have iced latte and steak. Thank you.''  Once again, the waiter wrote down the order and excused himself to the kitchen.

''YAA~ A steak? In the morning?'' Key said.

''It's 12 in the noon, you 'genius'. Beside, I didn't have my breakfast yet.'' Nicole said, crossed her arms.

Key smirked. 'Whatever. It's not my fault if you waked up in the noon, not the morning. What did you do last night? Farming?'' 

Nicole made an :O and pointed the fork infront of Key. ''Shut your mouth.'' Key smirked again and shooked his head. 'Childish.' He thought.

After a few minutes, their drinks brought to them by the same waiter.

''Here, Mrs. Kim. Miss Jung.'' The waiter said politely and hand them their drinks. Both of them nodded as the 'thank you'.

Nicole sipping on her iced latte. And Key did the same with his drinks.

''So, tell me, KEY. Why do I need to go for a date with you? Are you interested in me?'' Nicole said. Key almost choked on his drink.

''Bwoh? No way! Hell no.'' Key said, shooking his hands. Nicole made an angry face. ''Then, why?''

''I was forced to.'' Key said, taking another sip on his orange juice. '' Why are you forced to?'' Nicole asked again, still not satisfied.

''Well. When I tell you this, just promise not to shout like a crazy girl. Arraseo?'' Key said. Nicole nodded and sipping her drinks.

''Okay. We are forced to marry each other.'' Key said, Nicole almost choked and coughed lightly. ''What do you mean? I don't get it.'' Nicole said, wiping with an handkerchief. ''I'm forced to marry you. You're forced to marry me. In the other word, we're arranged married by our parents.'' Key said calmly.

Nicole tried to calm down and not shouting like a crazy person at the moment. ''So, you're the guy? The one who going to be my 'husband'?'' Nicole said, quite loud.

''Keep your voice down. Geez. And to you questions, yeah. I'm the one.'' Key said, looking around.

''What a bad luck. Me. Marrying. You. How I gonna survive? Andwae.'' Nicole said, her face on her palms.

''Bad luck? YAA~ You're so lucky to have me as your husband. The Almighty.'' Key said, proud with himself.

''I don't care. Oh my.'' Nicole said. Key made an annoying face. 

''Well, let's make like this way, since I don't LIKE you and you don't Like me, let's just pretend to agree to this marriage. Then after our parents happy and all that, then we divorce? How is it?'' Key said, full of confident. 

There was a silence.

''Hello?'' Key said, waving his hand in front Nicole's face. 

''Shut up! I'm thinking.'' Nicole said, spacing again. She took a deep breath.

Nicole nodded, ''Okay then, we'll do that. But on one condition.''

Key made a what-is-it-now face. '' Let's just pretend to be happy but.. But no physical relationship, okay? You know, holding hands, hugging and all the things that normal couples do. Okay?'' Nicole said.

''Sounds good to me. Okay!'' Key said. They both shooked their hands as they agree to the promise.

After that, their food arrived and they having their time eating quietly and quite fast.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

After they're done, both of them walked out to Key's car.

''Now, send me home.'' Nicole said.

''No way! It's just one hour and a half since I date with you, not date but I can't send you home.'' Key said, protesting.

''And why was that?'' Nicole said, making a weird face expression.

''Yuri noona will kill me. She told me once, the 'date' must at least, I repeat AT LEAST three hours. '' Key said.

''Bwoh? Three hours??!! Is Yuri unnie serious? Oh my! What I'm going to do with YOU for another one hour and a half? Nicole shouted right on Key's face.

''Would you stop shouting? Oh my! I got the tickets to Lotte World. Wanna go?'' Key said, covering his ears.

''Lotte World!'' Nicole beamed.

''Yeah, why . . . '' Key was cut off when Nicole dragged him into the car.

''LET'S GO!' Nicole shouted, again.

''haish! You're so unpredictable.'' Key said and start the car's engine and zoomed to Lotte World.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

''YA~ Ppali!'' Nicole said, waving her hands to Key, for him to hurry up.

''Haish. This girl.'' Key said, shooking his head and walked a liltte bit fast.

Once they entered there, Nicole started to be a talkative girl.

''Oh! I want to ride that.'' said Nicole, pointing at a rollercoaster.

''Oh! Look! A bunny mascot.'' She added.

''Wow! So beautiful!. '' And so on.

''My ears are bleeding.'' said Key covering his ears. As they were talking, (more to arguing) with each other, someone greeted them.

''Annyeong, Nicole-ah. Do you still remember me?'' said the guy

''Oh! Oppa?'' said Nicole.

'Oppa?' Key thought looking at the guy from top to bottom.

 

 

 

 

 

 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

There's their 'DATE' interrupted by someone.

Nugu-yo?? O..O

 

THANKS FOR SUBCRIBE AND COMMENTS. ^___^