Said sorry. It's simple.

our 'fake' love

Nicole POV

'Damn! I'm late.' I thought. Is Yuri unnie will get mad?

Hmm. I should text her. 

_______________________________________

To: KKAB YUL UNNIE.

Unnie. Wair for awhile. Little late. <3

Nicole.

_______________________________________

 

A minute after, I got a message.

________________________________________

FROM: KKAB  YUL UNNIE

YA~ Ppali. Appa will get mad when he knows I'm not at the office.

________________________________________

 

I laughed at her message content. I keep my eyes at the phone to reply her.

SUDDENLY, 

BAMP!

OUCH!! That's hurt! Whose the pabo that run into me?

''YA~'' I heard a voice. A BOY.

''YA~ watch where you go. Haish~ Chinca!'' I shouted at the boy.

He lifted his head. WOW! He's good looking, I tell you.

''You the one who walk smiling at your phone and it's my fault? So noisy.'' the boy said.

''Great! I'm the one who's wrong?'' I said, totally forget about his pretty face. He's nodded.

SO RUDE. ''YA~ Just apologise, okay?'' He said.

BWOH! "YA~ You're the one who bump into me. You the one should apologize.'' I said.

''Be appreciate. I don't even ask to walk me to the hospital is good enough. Just apologize I need. SO?'' he said crossing his arms. While both of us still on the ground.

''What the- ANDWAE. I don't say sorry to a RUDE RANDOM GUY.'' I said, get up, take my phone that dropped -_- and walk away not even care about him. I think I can heard his scream for me to come back and apologize. Fortunately, nobody there.

WHAT A RUDE PABO GOOD LOOKING GUY!!! I walk more fast. or Yuri Unnie will  exploded in the restaurant.

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

KEY POV

 

Good. I'm late. I parked my car and walk to the restaurant. 

ring..ring..ring..ringg..

''Yoboseyo, umma?'' I said, answering the ringing phone.

''KIM KBUM. Where did you go? Care to tell me?'' my umma  shouted. 

''MIAN.. I'm just away for a while. i'll home soon.''

''FINE. by the way, buy me some ddeobokki when you come home, okay? Annyeong.'' umma said. I said 'bye' and hang up.

DDEOBOKKI again! haha.. my umma.

suddenly, 

BAMP.

OUCH! apayo! who I run into?

''OUCH'' I heard. A GIRL?

''YA~ watch where you go. HAISH~ CHINCA!'' she screamed. She's a girl that scold me. So annoying.

I lift my head meeting her face. WOW! She so pretty. STOP, kibum! Don't fall for her. She's annoying.

''YA~ you the one who walk smiling at your phone and it's my fault? So noisy.'' I said to annoy her.

'' Great! I'm the one who's wrong?'' she said. I nodded. Great! She annoyed.

''YA~ just apologize, okay?'' I need an apology from a RANDOM CLUMSY ANNOYING GIRL that run into me.

''YA~ You're the one who bump into me. You should apologize.'' she said. So hard-headed girl.

''Be apperciate. I don't even ask to walk me to the hospital is good enough. Just apologize I need. SO?'' I said crossing my arms. oh! we still on the ground

-_- ''WHAT the- I don't say sorry to a RANDOM RUDE GUY.'' she said, getting up, grabbing her phone that fell and walk away. 

wait! She just walk away? No sorry? Great! She ignore the ALMIGHT KEY..

''YA~ COME BACK HERE. JUST SAY SORRY. IT'S SO DAMN SIMPLE.''. She walked away. GOOD! I lose -______-

 

wait! better hurry. MInho is waiting. How's I forgot about that tall man, maybe because of that ANNOYING CUTE GIRL!!

 

 

 

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

second chappie in a day..

wohoo! XD