HE'S...... part II

our 'fake' love

''Are you trying to kill me? said Nicole, putting her hands at her cheeks, shocked.

''ANI. You're the one who make me shocked.'' Key said, back to drive the car. Nicole shooked her head. Without wasting any time, Key started to ask Nicole more questions. ''So, he's your fiancee?'' Key asked, taking a look at Nicole for a while, then turn back to his driving. Nicole kept quiet and then she take a deep breath.

''He's my ex-fiancee.'' Nicole said. Key smiled a bit, satisfied with Nicole's answer. Nicole turned to Key. ''Did you just smile? Wae?'' Nicole make =.= face.

Key trying so hard to hide his smile. ''A..Ani! You must seen something else.'' Key said, nervously but gave her an awkward smile. Nicole take another breath and stay silent. ''What's his name?'' Key asked again. ''Jaejin.'' Nicole's short answer. There was silent again.

The drive back to the Jung's house seem so long for them. Key can tell something wrong with the guy, makes Nicole looked so sad and QUIET too. So different from the Nicole that he's just talk to before she met that Jaejin guy.

''There's something disturbing you?'' Key asked again. Nicole shooked her head, still doesn't want to open up her problem.

''Y..You can tell me if something disturbing you.?'' Key asked nervously. ''Why do I need to tell you?'' Nicole said, still looking sad. ''Well, because I'm your future husband?'' Key said, laughing nervously. Nicole smiled a bit but remains silent.

Suddenly, Key drive his car into a beautiful garden. He's parked the car. Nicole looked around, thought that they're arrived at her house but she found out they're not. ''Why are we here?'' Nicole asked. Key just smiled and turned off the engine.

He's walk out from the car and open the door for Nicole. He take her hands and walk towards a bench. Both of them sit next to each other. Nicole looked confuse. ''Why're we here?'' Nicole asked Key. 

''Nothing.'' Key said, closing his eyes, enjoying the fresh air. ''Then, I'm going home.'' Nicole said, standing up. She's about to walk away when Key grabbed her hands. Nicole turned to Key with a glare.

Key asked Nicole to sit first before he speak, ''This is the place I came when I had unsolved problem. I feel much calmer when I'm here and enjoy the beautiful nature. I thought you'll feel the same. Looks like I'm wrong. Maybe we should go home now.'' Key pretended to be sulking. Well, his plan succeed when Nicole said, ''I.. I think I want to be here for a moment.'' Key smiled looking at still unhappy Nicole. 

There's silent. But, Nicole looks much better. So, Key thought to ask her again. 

''So, is something still disturbing you?'' Key asked. Nicole nodded. 

''Well. Like I said, you can tell me anything? I won't tell anyone.'' Key said. Nicole laughed a bit. ''Can I really tell you?'' Nicole asked.

''Yes. I'll keep any secret you're going to reveal.'' Key said. ''Chinca? No breaking promise?'' Nicole asked teasingly. Key nodded rapidly. ''Really?'' Nicole asked again. ''Yes. I will keep your secret until the end of my life or I'll die in Jung Nicole's hands herself.'' Key said, quite upset with Nicole. Nicole laughed quite loud.

''Ara.. Ara.. Well, the story is almost like this. I can't tell very well since it's happened two years ago and I don't even want to remember that.'' Nicole said. Key just nod, waiting for Nicole to continue.

''Well, Jaejin and I was a lovely couple back then.'' Nicole started. Key frowned. Nicole didn't notice Key's changed expressions and continued, '' something happened when I found out that he's actually a playboy. I never knew about it before. I asked for a break up. But he's refused to. Well, he'd told me that I'm his only love and all kind of 'lovey-dovey' sentence.'' Nicole rolled her eyes.

Key looked much brighter than before. ''I ignored him as best as I can. Maybe because of that, he's tried to ruin my life for a couple of time.'' Key looked angry when Nicole said that. ''What's he had done?'' Key asked.

''Well. Nothing. Just you know, break into the house when umma and appa is not around. Thanks god, Yuri unnie was with me back then.'' Nicole said with a laughter. ''It's not funny. If Yuri unnie's not there, something might happened to you.'' Key said, looked hurt.

''Why're you angry? I know, thanks to Yuri unnie. Do you want me to continue or stop here and we go home?'' Nicole said quite upset. Key smiled and nodded.

''Okay, like I said, he's not happy with my decision to break up with him. He's take a revenge at my sister.'' Nicole said.

''Sister? Yuri unnie?'' Key said. Nicole shokked her head. ''Ani. The younger sister.'' Nicole answered.

''Oh. But I've never seen her before. She's not in Korea?'' Key asked, still confused.

Nicole laughed and said, ''Of course she's not in Korea. She's been with the God now.'' 

''You mean . . '' Key said. Nicole nodded..

''Yeah. She's dead because of him.'' Nicole said, the tears rolling at her cheeks.

Key was speechless. 

 

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

TO BE CONTINUED..

Jaejin is a bad guy IN THIS TORY.. :D

I'm sorry for grammar error and wrong spelling.