Hating You

our 'fake' love

'. . . . gorgeous.'

''Wow, Nicole! Look at you. You're so beautiful.'' Minho said, patting Nicole's head. Nicole blushed and smiled as Minho praised her.

YURI'S thought

''I know right. So, Kibum. What do yout think?'' Yuri said, placing her hand at Nicole's shoulder. 

''Wha.. what?'' Kibum said, taking his eyes off Nicole.

''How is she? Isn't she beautiful?'' Yuri said, pushing Nicole towards him. Which make Nicole a few inches from Key. Both of them blushed.

''Yea.. yeaah.. She is beautiful.'' Key said as he looks at unmoving Nicole. Nicole keeps her head down, hiding her blushed face.

REALITY

''I know right. So, Kibum. What do you think?'' Yuri said, placing her hand at Nicole's shoulder.

''Wha.. what?'' Key said, taking his eyes off Nicole. 'So far, so good.' Yuri said to herself.

''How is she? Isn't she beautiful?'' Yuri said, pushing Nicole towards him. Yuri can tell both of them are blushing.

''Yeah. She looks okay.'' Key said, crossed his arms and look away. Nicole was surprised by the answer. Even, Yuri and Minho were.

''How about Key, Nicole? Isn't he looks smart?'' Minho said, relaxing the tense in the air.

''Well.'' Nicole said. Key looked at her. ''He looks ordinary.'' She continued, looking at Kibum's eyes sharply. Key was surprised to see her stare and her words. He just smirked.

''So, we take those.'' Yuri sighed, holding Minho's hands. ''Let's paid them.''

''Okay. Let's go, Shinyoung noona.'' Minho said, pushing Shinyoung to the counter, leaving the future-to-be-couple themselves. Leaving the tense air that they created themselves.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

5 minutes gone just like that. No words. No movement. Nothing.

Suddenly, Nicole walked away from Key.

''Where are you going?'' Key asked.

''You want to go home with that tuxedo? Because I won't.'' Nicole said, her back facing him and walking away towards the changing room.

Key was speechless. 'What's wrong with that girl? I do ask nicely.' Key's thought.

Then, he also went to change into his clothes.

'She's being cold again. Is it beacuse of what I said just now? I can't tell the truth, right? She might think I like her, if I do tell the truth. Or I do like her?' Key's thought. Suddenly, his heart beats fast. 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

''How frustated. What's wrong with them?'' Yuri said, placing a hand under her chin.

''It's okay. Anything can happen when they married. When they live under one roof.'' Minho said, paying the tuxedo and dress.

''Uh. I think my stomach hurt.'' Yuri said, touching her stomach but she didn't care enough.

''Minho's right. By the way, good luck to make they fell in love with each other.'' Shinyoung said, passing the receipt to Minho and hugged Yuri for the last time.

''Yeah. Thanks. Don't forget to come to the wedding.'' Yuri said, smiling towards Shinyoung. Shinyoung just nodded back.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

SILENT.

''So, Nicole, Key. Any plans?'' Yuri asked, breaking the silent.

''What plans?'' Nicole asked, looking out of the window.

''Where are we heading next?'' Yuri asked again.

''Ah. Home. Obviously.'' Key said.

''Umm. No. Should we go see the venue?'' Yuri said.

''I thought, we are going home.'' Nicole asked, coldly. Yuri just glared at her.

''Stop glaring at me, unnie. I'm not in the mood.'' Nicole said.

Yuri sighed, looking at her sister's attitude. It's so obvious when Nicole acts like that, she must be really upset.

''Okay, Nic. Okay. We'll just going to see the avenue and after that, we'll be going home. Is it okay?'' Yuri said, with a smile. The two mans kept themselves busy talking to each other.

Nicole nodded, not even looking at Yuri. 'What's wrong with her? Is that because of my comment? No way. She also said that I look ordinary. It's Key, she talking about. Not a chance. Right? Wait! Why would I care about her thought?' Key's thought.

Key started to have a conversation with Minho to avoid about his thought just now.

Nicole heard Key and Minho's laugh at something that they talked about. 'How dare he to say to me like that? What a comment. Look! He can still laughing.'

Nicole's thought, as she looked at the seat infront of her. 'Wait! Why did I so care about what his thought? It's make no sense. Does it?' Nicole looked at Yuri that sits besides her.

''What? What's wrong?'' Yuri asked Nicole, which make Key and Minho also stopped talking and waited for Nicole to answer.

''No.. nothing.'' Nicole said, throwing her look to the outside of the window, again.

''Really?'' Yuri asked again. Nicole nodded.

Because of the sudden situation, the silent mode was suddenly being swtiched on.

10 minutes later.

''Are we there yet?'' Yuri asked.

''Almost there. Just around this corner.'' Minho said, pointing at the road.

''Wow. That's weird. Yuri noona is being impatient. That was the first time.'' Key said, playing with his phone.

''What? No.'' Yuri asked. ''Did I?'' She continued, looking at Nicole. She smiled and nodded a bit.

''I did? Yeobo?'' Minho been asked this time.

''Aah~ Maybe...... a little.''Minho said with low voice.

''hahahaha.. That's impossible.'' Yuri said, laughing again. To decrease the awkward situation that Yuri created, Minho and Nicole laughed along.

'Key's right. Yuri is being a little weird and impatient. Why?' Minho's thought, while he parked the car.

'Yuri unnie being impatient. Weird.' Nicole's thought.

 

 

 

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

HEY ALLS. XD 

I'm so sorry about this chapter since I think it's quite boring. >_<

But I promise the next chapter will be quite cheerful and happy.

Also, I got some surprises for you guys in the other chapter.

The new characters are coming soon~

AND, I totally ship that couple. So, I'm wondering if you guys did too~

A HINT! Maknaes.. Eventhough they're not a quite popular couple, but I think they're super CUTE together. XD

so, ENJOY!! 

sorry for the wrong grammars! <3

*sarang sarang* ^_^