YOU?!

our 'fake' love

YURI POV

Where's Nicole?! She's late!

I sipping on my latte. I saw someone!

Is that Minho? What he's doing here? Looks like he waiting for someone. I'm about to stand  when Nicole appears. I'm back to my seat.

''Unnie! Mianhae!'' sha said taking a seat. 

''Great! You late. Appa will exploded.'' I said, imagining appa's fierce face.

''No way! He won't. You know appa.'' Nicole said. I nodded. She right, our dad is a most supporting and cheerful person, but he's scary sometimes.

''So, what's wrong? Tell me.'' I said. I keep staring at Minho when a guy come and take a seat infront him. Is that Key? What's they talking about?

 

 

NICOLE POV

 

''Hello, unnie! Back to earth, please.'' I said, waving my hand infront of Yuri unnie. ''Oh! Sorry. So, talk.'' She said.

Who she looking at just now? Whatever. So, I tell everything about the marriage. Yuri unnie smile. Why?

''Waeyo? It's not fun. '' I said, quite upset.

''I know it since you're still in States. I also know the guy.'' she said, fiddling with his straw.  CHINCA!!

''No way! You did? And you never tell me about it.''

''I can't. Our parents wouldn't let me. Mianhae.'' I frozed. Almost cry.

''Nicole. Ani. Don't cry. It's nothing. Chinca. He's a good guy. Seriously.'' Yuri unnie said, comforting me.

''Who is he?''

''I can't tell. You should ask mom.'' 

''Hmm.''

''Gwenchana. Minho and I will support you. Always.'' Yuri unnie said, giving me a hug. I feel much calm with Yuri unnie.

''Ara.''

After we have our drinks, we decided to go home. Oops, Yuri unnie back to the office. XD

SUDDENLY..

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

KEY POV

Minho gave a quite impressive advice. But, I still curious about the girl that he knows too. But he won't tell until the right time come, he said -__-

We about leaving the restaurant when I saw someone. 

NORMAL POV

''YOU?'' Key shouted, pointing at the girl. The girl's eyes like O.O

''You?!'' The girl said.

''Waeyo? What happens here?'' A tall man come from nowhere and ask.

''Minho?'' The older girl behind the girl said.

''Yuri?'' Minho said.

''Key?'' Yuri said.

''Nicole?'' Minho said.

''Yuri noona?'' Key said.

''Minho?'' Nicole said.

''YA~ where the 'oppa' behind 'Minho'? He's your brother-in-law.'' Yuri said.

''By the way, what are both of you doing here?'' Yuri and Minho said at once.

''You guys know this guy?'' said Nicole, pointing at Key. Minho and Yuri nod.

''And you know this annoy girl?'' Key said.

''YA~ Don't make me scratch your face!'' Nicole said, angry.

''Stop it, Nicole. Yes we know her, Key. She's my sister.'' Yuri said.

''She's my sister-in-law.'' Minho said.

''Cut it off. I know, Minho! -_-'' Key said.

''Well. Get a know. Nicole, this Key. Kim Kibum.'' Minho said.

''And this Jung Nicole, Key.'' Yuri said.

''Key? As the key's house?'' Nicole said, randomness over them. Minho and Yuri laughed. They shooked their head.

''YA~ haish PABO.'' Key said quietly, enough for Nicole only to hear.

''Ok. Cut it off. Have the hand shake ceremony.'' Yuri said, clapping her hands.

''BWOH? No way!'' Key and Nicole said. 

''Why? What happens between you two?'' asked Minho. Key and Nicole look at each others, then looked away. They shook their heads.

''So, shake your hands.'' Yuri said.

Key and Nicole do as been told.

1 SECOND, 2 SECOND. DONE! shake hands ceremony off.

''Okay. So, we going off first. Annyeong.'' said Yuri dragging Nicole with her.

''Annyeong. Saranghae.'' Minho said. Instead of replying, Yuri give Minho a wink.

'CHEEEEEESYY!' Nicole and Key thought.

'They don't know what we know.' Minho and Yuri thought at the same time.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

:D IS it okay?

>..<