HE'S. . . . .

our 'fake' love

''It's been a long time,'' the guy smiled.

''Er... Key, can we have some time alone.'' Nicole said.

''Mmm.. Sure,'' Key said as he walks towards a cotton candy stall.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

With Nicole and THE guy.

''What do you want now?'' said Nicole with anger in her tone.

''Bogoshipoyo, Nicole-ah.'' said the guy.

''Jaejin oppa, go away. Don't ever come to me again.'' said Nicole.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

With Key

''What are they talking about? I'm so curious.'' Key said to himself and take a mouth of cotton candy that he bought and leans again the stall stand.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Back to Nicole and Jaejin.

''I was wrong. I know, please forgive me. Jeongmal mianhae.'' Jaejin said.

''You're the reason my sister died! Don't you remember what you do to her?'' Nicole bursted in anger.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

''The situation seems tense,'' Key said, eating his cotton candy. 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

''Just go away.'' Nicole said, wanted to leave Jaejin but he held onto her wrist.

''Let go of me!'' shouted Nicole.

''Andwae! I can't let you go!'' said Jungshin.

''I'm warning you, Jaejin! Let go!'' shouted Nicole.

''! What he's doing to my girl?'' said Key as he rush over to Nicole.

''I need you back!'' shouted Key still holding Nicole's wrist.

''I need her back too.'' said Key smiling at Jaejin then punched him across the face.

''Omo!'' Nicole shocked.

''YAA~ You don't have anything to do with this. Don't try to get in my way.'' said Jaejin, wiping the blood from the corner of his mouth.

''I'm sorry but I need to get involved. I'm her future husband.'' said Key smirking.

Jaejin shocked at the statement.

''Bwoh? Is it true, Nicole?'' Jaejin asked, still shocked.

''Yes. It.. It's true. We're getting married. He's my fiancee.'' Nicole said, walked towards Key and intertwined their fingers together. Key was quite shocked by Nicole's sudden reaction. Key just follow the drama that he's the one created. He smiled and let go his hands from Nicole. Nicole was shocked. Without say anything. Key wrapped his left arms at Nicole's waist.

''And we're happy. You're the one who almost make my favourite girl in sorrow and I don't like it.'' Key said, almost angry. Just then, Jaejin was about to say something when Key dragged Nicole out of the Lotte World. Ignoring Jaejin completely.

 

As Key and Nicole entered the car, both of them have their mouth locked. Nicole keep her head down, playing with her fingers. Key stayed focus on the road.

''Umm..'' Key started the conversation. ''Who's is him?''

''He's my fiancee.'' Nicole said, keeping her head down but stop playing her fingers.

''Bwoh!!!'' Key said, while he brakes the car so suddenly.

 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

The guy is Jaejin. XD I'm sorry to Jaejin's fans. I do like him. 

*Please don't kill me ('_')

SHORT chapter!