I do..

our 'fake' love

''I'll tell you later.'' Yuri said. Nicole make the =..= face. 

''It's a surprise.'' Minho said.

''Chincaaaa?'' Nicole said. ''When are you guys going to tell me?'' She continue.

''When the time comes.'' The couple said, annoyed Nicole some more. Nicole turned her face a little and mumbled something.

''Stop it, dongsaeng. We will tell you later.'' Yuri said.

''We better get off now.'' Minho said to Yuri. Yuri nodded.

''You guys are going already?'' Nicole said, turned her face back to Yuri and Minho.

''Yeah. We're meeting Minho's parents in the afternoon for a lunch.'' Yuri said. Nicole just nod.

''You're not going out with Key?'' Minho said.

''Why would I do that?'' Nicole make the =_= face.

''Well, you did last night.'' Minho said, having a big laugh himself. Nicole and Yuri just looked at him unbelieveablely.

''What?'' Minho asked, dumbfonded. The wife just shook her head. Yuri turned to Nicole and give her a sisterly-hug. Nicole replied the hug.

''See you soon.'' Yuri said, blowing Nicole a kiss. Nicole just waved at the couple. ''Oh! By the way, umma and appa were home. Go talk to them about the marriage. BUT! Don't go shopping without me!'' Yuri said and closed the door. Nicole giggled.

After a few minutes, she heard Minho's car drifted off from the porch.

Nicole streched again. And yawned again. ''Perharps, I don't get enough sleep.'' Nicole said to herself, and hug her bolster again. She tried to sleep again when a voice avoid her to do so.

''What are you doing?'' The voice said.

''Uhh. Sleep.'' Nicole said, opening her eyes.

''Nu-uh. No. Wake up.'' The voice said again.

''What? Mum! I want to sleep some more. Just five minutes.'' Nicole said,

''No way. Your five minutes is same for five hours in the universal time. Now, wake up. You're following me and appa to somewhere?'' Mrs. Jung said, still standing at the door.

''What???'' Nicole shouted. ''Mum~'' She's whined.

''Don't 'mum' me, girl. Now, wake up and go get a bath.'' Mrs. Jung said, smiling.

''Fine.'' Nicole said. Like Yuri said, there softness behind the stubborness. Nicole is soft-hearted when the issue came to her parents and sister.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Nicole, Mr. and Mrs. Jung was at the restaurant, ordering their food.

During their way there, three of them keep talking about random things, not even the serious one include.

''Thank you.'' The waiter said, taking back the menu card and walked to the kitchen.

A few minutes later, their drinks arrived.

Mrs. Jung make the eye-contant with Mr. Jung, telling him to talk to her about the marriage now. The older man just sighed and nodded.

''NIc honey.'' Mr. Jung start.

''Yeah, my lovely appa. What's wrong?'' Nicole asked, sipping her orange juice. 

''Do you mind?'' Mrs. Jung said, this time.

''About what?'' Nicole said, having her eyes at her both parents and smile.

''About the marriage.'' Mr. Jung said. Nicole's smile faded and she lowered her head.

''Honey, you know..'' Mr. Jung continued, when there's no reply from Nicole. ''It's for your own good and our family.'' Nicole stay quiet.

''Even if you don't love Kibum, but..'' Mr. Jung was cut by Nicole's said, ''I agree to the wedding.'' It'll be more tough enough when Mr. Jung talks about love, so Nicole decided to just agree with it. Plus, she promised Yuri to agree with the marrige. And she make the same promise to Key.

Nicole smiled when she remembered the 'childish' promise that she did with Key. ''Divorced after all of them happy.'' Key's words running in her mind.

''You did? Really?'' Mrs. Jung said. ''You really do, Nicole?'' Mr. Jung asked again.

Nicole just nod and sip another drink.

Mrs. Jung was controlling herself for not screaming joy. Mr. Jung was clapping happily.

''Umma, appa. You guys so childish.'' Nicole said, laugh lightly.

''We're so happy to hear that! Oh my god! We really love you!'' Mrs. Jung said.

''Tell appa what you want, honey. I'll grant it.'' Mr. Jung said.

Nicole laughed and said, ''Are you trying to bribe me, appa?'' 

''No. It's a gift.'' Mr. Jung said.

''Of course, appa. Of course.'' said Nicole. 

After a few minutes then, their food is arrived and they eat happily..

WHILE AT KEY'S HOUSE.......

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

TO BE CONTINUED..

aha! Nicole agreed. XD

Next chappie will be Key will find out about Jaejin and Nicole's past story. XD

By the way, I'll add some new characters. A couple too. I ship this couple, but I'm not sure if you guys did too.

 

HAVE you seen KARA'S PANDORA?? O..O

They're so GORGEOUS... !!! XD