Now I know..

our 'fake' love

''Yoboseyo.'' A guy said, through the phone.

''Ya~ Minho-ya.. Let's have a 'date'.'' An another guy said, on the other line.

''A date? With you? Hell no! Even when I'm dying.'' Minho said, having a big laugh.

''So funny, tall guy. So, would you? Our old hang-out restaurant?'' The guy asked Minho.

''Hmm. Maybe I can. But, Key.'' Minho said.

''But what?'' Key asked again.

''Can I bring Yuri with me? I can't stay at a place in a long time without her. Plus, we're looking for place to have tea time. Since you suggested one, it will be great for us to hang out together.'' Minho explained, long enough for Key to keep his jaw opens.

''Haish~ Chinca? Minho, you have live for 20 years without her. It's only been one year and you talked way so cheesy.'' Key laughing. Minho frowned. 

''Stop insulting me, Kibum.'' Minho said, try to sound like he's angry now.

''It's not insulting. I'm 'praising' you. Hahaha. Fine, Minho. Bring your beloved Yuri noona too.'' Key said. He knew that Minho must be smiling to his ears now.

''Great! You're my best friend. So, 4 o'clock, in the evening?'' Minho said.

''Okay. Okay. See you there.'' Key said. 'Hmm. Yuri noona? It's a good idea too. I can ask her about about that guy. What was his name again? Jaejoong? Jay Park? Aha! Jaejin. That's it,' Key thought to himself.

''Should we bring Nicole too?'' Minho said, smiling and laughing at the same time.

'Nicole? No. If she's there, I can't ask Yuri noona about that guy. So, No Nicole. But . . . Ah! Whatever.' Key thought to himself again, long enough until Minho start shouting at the other line.

''KIM KIBUM? You there? Helloooo.'' Minho shouted.

''Stop it, Minho. You're being annoying right now. And don't invite Nicole please.'' Key said, almost sound like begging.

''Hehe. But, why?'' Minho asked, curious.

''Nothing. It's just.. there's something I need to talk to you guys personally.''Key said.

''Me and Yuri? What is it?'' Minho asked, curious again.

''Can't you wait?'' Key sighed.

''Fine.. So, meet you there. '' Minho said, hanging up. Doesn't even care about Key.

'' Haish. This guy.'' Key sighed again and hang up..

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

3:30 pm.

''Is it early for me to go now?'' Key said, walking down the stairs while looking at his watch. ''Perharps not.''

Just then, when he passed through the living room, Key saw his mom watching Pororo show.

''Umma?'' Key asked, walking towards his mom, and sit on the other couch.

Mrs. Jung turned to his child and smiled. ''Nay~ Waeyo?'' 

''I'm going out with Minho. Just for you to know.'' Key said, smiling.

''Oh. Arraseo. But, be home at 8 in the night. We'll have dinner at umma and appa's favourite restaurant.'' Mrs. Jung said.

''We? Which means I need to participate or what?'' Key said, joking. Mrs. Jung glared at him.

''Of course, Kibum. Me, your beloved mom inviting you to the dinner right now.'' Mrs. Jung said, smiled and laughed a bit.

Key smiled and said, ''Arraseo-yo, Madam. I will be home at 7:30. Is it okay, madam?'' 

Mrs. Jung nodded and said, ''Good boy.'' Key laughed.

''I think I better get going now, umma.'' Key said, getting up from the couch and kiss his mom on her right cheek. Mrs. Jung nodded and pat Key's shoulder.

Key walked towards the main door, when he remembered something. Key backs to his mom to ask something.

''Umma.'' Key said.

''Did you watch Pororo just now?'' Key continued.

''Why? It's not wrong. Plus, my favourite show is up soon.'' Mrs. Jung said, acting innocently.

''Fine, umma. Annyeonghigaseyo.'' Key said, full of respect.

''Nay~ Annyeong.'' Mrs. Jung replied, but keep her eyes on the television since her favourite show is on aired.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

4:00 PM.

''Here I am.'' Key said loud enough just for him to hear, entering the  restaurant. ''So, where are that couple?'' Key keep looking around to look for Minho and Yuri.

He's about to take out his cellphone to call Minho when a voice called him.

''Kibum. Here.'' That person said. He turned to see Yuri waving at him. Minho just smiled.

Key smiled and walked towards the table. He sits in front of Minho, while the couple sit next to each other.

They're keep talking about random things, while Key's thoughts fly nowhere.

''Ya~ Key. You've been so quiet. Something running in your mind?'' Yuri asked, sipping her drink.

''Yeah, Key. You said about talking something with us. What is it?'' Minho asked, having his arm at Yuri's shoulder.

''Well. Should I ask this?'' Key asked. The couple nodded.

''Hmm.  Yuri noona. Do you happen to know Jaejin?'' Key started. Yuri was suddenly silent. There's shock air around them.

''Ho..how do you know him?'' Yuri asked. Minho was holding her hands. He sent some small glares at Key.

''Ani. I don't even know him, actually. Nicole and I run into him the other day in Lotte World.'' Key said, totally innocent about what happened. Yuri was looking shock! And Minho looks like want to punch him! What's wrong?

''You and Nicole met him? What? Did he do anything to Nicole?'' Yuri asked, panic almost standing up when Minho held her hand.

''No. He didn't. Well... He did not. What's wrong, noona? '' Key said, do not want to talk about he punched that guy, for force-holding Nicole. There's silent.

''Who is he? Nicole said that he's her ex-fiancee. Is it true? Key continued since the couple keep their mouth shut. Yuri sighed and nodded.

''It's true, Key. Did.. did Nicole told you about our younger sister?'' Yuri asked, with a smile and tears formed in her eyes. Minho keep his head low and holds Yuri's hands tighter. Key nodded. 

''Did she told you what happened?'' Yuri asked again. Key shooked his head. Minho turned to Yuri and said, ''I guess, he need to know about it.''

Yuri nodded, wiping her tears that blurring her vision. Key just quietly looking at Yuri and Minho.

''It.. It's okay, noona. Don't open up if it's make you sad.'' Key said, feeling guilty. Yuri shooked her head.

''Gwenchana. You'll find out sooner or later. So, it's better for all of us if we tell you now.'' Yuri said with a smile, controlling her shaky voice. Key just smiled and wait for the couple to open up the story.

''Well, she's our younger sister. Jung Hana.'' Yuri said. ''She was Jaejin's best dongsaeng friend I could tell. Hana always treat that guy as her oppa, since we don't have any brother siblings.'' Yuri continued and smiled as she's remember the younger sister that been so lovely.

''And she's the one who introduced Nicole to Jaejin. She always happy about Nicole to be married with Jaejin, but . . .'' Yuri continued again, but she stopped when the hateful memory come to her mind.

''After Nicole and Jaejin engaged, Nicole found out something else. Jaejin had another girl. Not one actually.'' Minho said, as he continued Yuri's sentence, holding a fist. Key just nodded, ''She did tell me about that, then she asked to break up but Jaejin didn't want to ler her go.'' Key said.

''It's true though. At last, Jaejin let her go but, perharps not with a willing heart. He held a grudge. He.. He..'' Yuri said again, this time her tears rolling down her cheek. Minho pulled Yuri and gave her a lovely hug, her hair. Key just stunned, 'What the heck that the guy did to their dead younger sister until Yuri unnie could cry.' 

''He took the revenge on Hana. He drunked her. She was overdose.'' Minho continued, as Yuri grabbed his shirt much tighter, remembering the pale face that Hana had after she came back from Jaejin's house. Just Yuri and Nicole, were there when Hana gave out her last breath.

''Wha.. what?'' Key asked, shocking face was painted on his face. ''Did he been arrested?''

Minho shooked his head. ''We have no proof. We knew about Hana been to Jaejin's house before she dead, but there's no proof or witness. We can't do anything. They couldn't arrest him without any proof.''

''This can't be.'' Key said, unbelievablely.

''So, after that, Jung's family moved from Busan to Seoul. Jaejin might do another bad things if they didn't moved away. And Nicole continued her studies in America.'' Minho said, again. Yuri sobbing become more soft as she let go of Minho's arms around her.

''I'm.. I.. I'm sorry, noona. I don't even knew about it. I'm really sorry.'' Key said apologetic.

''It's okay, Kibum. Let bygones be bygones.'' Yuri said, as she smiled and wiped the tears that leftover at the corner of her eyes.

''Now, here we are. Jaejin might be here in Seoul, but as long as he didn't know where we living, it's much better.'' Yuri said, giving out her eye-smile.

''It's okay, noona. He won't'' Key said, smiling as he saw the smiling Yuri is back.

Yuri and Minho smiled. ''Good, Key. You had prove something.'' Minho said, holding Yuri's right hand. Key make a confused face.

''That you're the best person to protect Nicole.'' Yuri continued.

Key smiled, not try to argue with Yuri after he found the truth. He don't want to see Yuri's sad face again, or Minho might smack him down.

''I'll try, Yuri noona.'' Key said. Minho and Yuri just look at each other and smiled. ''You're the best, Key.'' Minho said, high-five with Key which also smiled.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

THERE YOU GOOO.. 

I'm not good at sad moment writing. Totally weird. XD

But, I'll try to improve.. FIGHTING for me!!

haha.. anyway, THANKS A LOT for those who comments and subscribes and sorry for grammar and spelling mistakes..

TOTALLY APPERCIATE IT.. :D bbuing! bbuing!

P/S: Do you know Jung Hana? She's a rapper from a well-known k-pop girl group too.

       She born in 1990, but let's just pretend that she's younger than KeyCole.

         (I bet you guys know who she is.) :D