Minyul's idea

our 'fake' love

''Yuri noona. it's not good.'' said Key turning to Yuri and shooked his head.

''Waeyo? Gwenchana! Just go.'' Yuri said. Just then, Minho approach them, hugging Yuri from behind around her waist.

''I think you better listen to your future sister in law.'' Minho said resting his chin at Yuri's shoulder.

''B.. But. What if she scream? Or she throw something at me? Or she . .'' Key said, panicked.

''Aniyo! I know my sister. Just go, will you? So, Minho and I can go and make breakfast. You had your breakfast already?'' Yuri said. Key nodded. He almost can't talk at all. Key turned back to the close door. Yuri sighed. She make an eye-contact with Minho. Both of them nodded.

Minho released his grip on Yuri's waist and moved slowly behind Key. When key taking a really deep breath, Yuri opened the door and Minho pushed him towards the door and close it. Key almost fell down the floor.

''YAA~. . . . '' Key said. 'Shut that mouth of yours. She'll wake because of you.' Inner Kibum said. Key totally out of his mind. 'Ottokhe?' 'What I need to do?' 'Should I just left or should I wake her up?'

While Key struggling with his ownself. The couple keep laughing to predict what happens next.

5 MINUTES LATER.

''Yeobo. I didn't hear any scream from Nicole yet.'' Yuri said, having her right ear at the door.

''Not from Key either.'' Minho said, copying Yuri.

''That means Key did not even moved from the door.'' Yuri said. 

''What should we do?'' Minho asked. An idea popped from Yuri's mind. She whispered her 'genius' idea to Minho. Minho smiled and nodded.

''That why I love you.'' Minho said, giving a peck on Yuri's lips. Yuri smiled and said, ''I know.''

''Should we start?'' Minho said. Yuri nodded.

 

3..

2....

1.......

 

 

 

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Quite short chapter.. ;D

the Y chunji is on my mind right now!! >_<

TO YOU is DAEBAK!