Jung Nicole?!

our 'fake' love

''Kim Kibum! Wake up.'' said Mrs. Kim.

''What? Why? What happens?'' said Key, rubbing his eyes.

''You need to go to Mr. Jung's house?'' she said.

''Who's Mr. jung? I need my sleep.'' Key said pulling the blanket over his head.

''You're Future Parents-In-Law. Ppali.'' Mrs. Kim shaking Kibum. He mumbling something.

''Bwoh? Ppali. Or detention for a week.''

''What? DETENTION. I'm 21, umma!''

''Whatever, mister. So, ppali.''

''Haish! Chinca. Fine''

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

ding dong..

Somebody opens the door.

''Hello! Mrs. Jung?'' said Key.

''Yes. You must be Kim Kibum.'' said Mrs. Jung. ''Your mom had called me about the dating.''

'Bwoh? Dating?' Key just smiled.

''Great! Wait here. I'll called Nicole.'' Mrs. Kim said.

''Okay.'' Key said, taking a seat at the couch. 'Wow, pretty big house.. . . . Wait! Nicole? Where I had heard that name? Hmm. Whatever.'

''Kibum. Can you help me?'' Mrs. Jung said.

''You can call me Key, auntie and of course. What it is?''

''Oh. You should call me umma too. Okay. Can you help me to wake Nicole up? I got something to do at the office. I need to go now. Can you?''

''Sure. But-''

''Don't worry. Yul will be here soon. With her husband.''

''Oh. Okay. Arasseo.'' 'Who's Yul?' Key thought.

''Drive carefully.'' 

''Arasseo. Gumawo. Enjoy your date''

 

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________

 

'Oh! Great! I've never see her and I don't even know how her looks. Oh my God!!'

Key sit at the couch when . . . . 

 

PIN..PIN..

A car?!

 

'That must be the Yul that Mrs. Jung talk about. Wrong. 'UMMA'.'

''NICOLE!'' Key heard a shout. Her voice sounds familiar.

The 'YUL' enter the house. Key eyes went O.O

''Yuri noona?'' Key said.

''Oh. Key! You're here.'' Yuri said, approaching Key. 

''Why you're here? Are you Yul?'' asked Key.

''Yeah. My mom's nickname, YUL.'' Yuri said, smiling.

''That's mean Nicole-'' Key was cut off by a voice.

''Yeobo~ How dare you to leave me with the grocerries things.'' Minho pouting. ''Oh! Key! You're here!''

Yuri laughed. ''Mian, chagi. I forgot.'' Yuri said, taking the groccery bag from Minho and bring them to the kitchen.

''Minho! Is that means Nicole, Yuri unnie sister is my arranged married-bride-to-be?'' Key said. Minho just nod and smile.

''And you never tell me about it.'' 

''I can't. Umma wouldn't allow me.''

''Key! Shouldn't you having a date right now, with Nicole?'' Yuri said, approaching them both.

''Yeah. Your mom asked me to wake Nicole up. But-'' Key cover his mouth with his hands. 'Damn!'

''So? You should go now.'' Yuri said, pushing Key upstairs.

''A..Ani. You should go. It's not nice for a guy to enter a girl's room, right?'' Key said. Yuri shook her head.

''You both going to be husband and wife soon. Gwenchana.'' Yuri said.

All Key knows that he already infront of a room.

 

 

 

 

 

______________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

KYAA~ 

TEEN TOP comeback soon!! XDD