I do.. (Key's version)

our 'fake' love

Key excused himself to get back home. The couple just nodded and thanked him once again.

''But, Yuri noona.'' Key said, as he stand up.

''Nay?'' Yuri said.

''PLEASE don't tell Nicole about this. Whatever we talk about today, Nicole shouldn't know. Please?'' Key said, begging.

''Fine, Key. But why?'' Yuri asked, curious.

''I.. I kinda promise her not to tell you guys about we met that guy the other day.'' Key said, rubbing the back of his neck. Yuri and Minho changing their glances.

''You promise her?'' Yuri said with a grin.

''Yeah. Why? What's wrong?'' Key said, confused.

''Nothing. Just we are wondering what kind of promise will you do after you guys get married?'' Yuri said, while playing with the straw then sipping some drinks.

''Not funny, noona. Not funny.'' Key said. Minho giggled. ''You too,man.'' Key continued, rolling his eyes.

 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Key drived to the restaurant that his mother said before.

'Eat. Again.' Key said, smiled.

He entered the restaurant and take a look for his parents. Just then, he saw his parents sitting a quite private place for them. They were laughing and talking.

Key walked to them. ''Omma, appa.'' Key said, taking a seat besides his mother.

''Oh. Kibum. You're here.'' Mrs. Kim said, patting his shoulder.

Then, a waitress came and take Key's order since both of his parent already make their order.

''So, what is dinner for? Are we celebrating something?'' Key asked politely.

''Can't we?'' Mr. Kim said, adjusting his glasses.

''Well, we can. But it's been a while since we had a dinner together.'' Key said, playing with the flower on the table.

''Aha. Let see. You're being way too busy to have a dinner with us, remember?'' Mr. Kim said.

''Oh. So, you guys went for a dinner each time I went home to see both of you not at home.'' Key said. Both of them nodded.

''We gave you a call. But, 'the person you're calling is not answering'.'' Mrs. Kim said, copying the woman's voice. (I forgot what they called her)

''Mian.'' Kibum said, simple. Then, their drinks and food arrived.

''Let's eat.'' Key said, smiling looking at his food. Steak. The same food Nicole ordered on their first date.

''So, Key. How's the date?'' Mr .Kim asked.

''Did he read my mind?'' Key questioning himself. ''Ye.. Yeah. It's fine.'' Key said, eating the steak with a spoon.

''You eat the steak with a spoon. That's rare.'' Mr. Kim said, as he saw his son being weird when he mentioned the date just now.

''A.. Ani.. Just. I wanted to try a new method. We can eat the steak with any utensils. Aha.. ha.'' Key said, quite nervous while changing the spoon to a fork.

The couple just smiled. ''How is she?'' Mr. Kim asked again.

''Who? Nicole?'' Key said. ''So, you memorized her name?'' Mrs. Kim asked this time. Key blushed.

Mr. Kim just smiled.  ''So, are you agree?'' He asked.

''Bwoh?'' Key asked.

''Jung Nicole. To make her as your wife.'' Mr. Kim said, eyeing his wife. The older woman just smiled. Key just stay silent. He keeps looking at both his parents. Omma. Appa. Omma. Appa.

''Oh. Um..'' Key shaking. ''Annnnnd..'' Mrs. Kim said, looking into Key's eyes.

Key nodded. Slowly. They were so happy but not showing. They just gifted him a lovely smile.

''That was awesome, Kibum. I'm so proud of you. Finally, you're listened to our advice.'' Mrs. Kim said, patting Key's back.

''I do listened to your advice, omma.'' Key said, pouting.

''Well, not in marriage stuff.'' Mrs. Kim said, giving a eye-smile.

''But, Kibum. We don't want you to stress out because of this matter. Will you? Just, it's a promise. And we can't broke our promise. It's in our blood.'' Mr. Kim having a serious talk. Mrs. Kim nodded for what he just said.

Key nodded.

FLASHBACK

''Promise to the family is sooo important. We must swear not to broke the promise that you make. If you did, it almost like killing all the family members.'' A 10-years-old Kibum is listening carefully to what his grandfather said.

''Do you promise me, Kim Kibum? To not ever broke a promise you make?'' His grandfather said.

''Naaaay~~'' The young Key said, cheerfully.

END OF FLASHBACK 

''Well, I hate it at first. But, it's a promise and we don't broke our promise.'' 'and I promised her too.'Key thought.

''You're being mature, Kibum. I'm so proud of you.'' Mr. Kim said, smiling.

''Gumawo, appa,omma.'' Key said. gave them a smile

 

 

 

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Key and Nicole celebrated their birthday together. OMG!! XDD so happy.. okay, not so new story.. :D

what is upvote and downvote? What is the functions? O.O