Girls' talk

our 'fake' love

It's was 8 in the morning. Nicole wakes up when she heard the alarm clock ringing. She turn it off and stood stablely on the bed.

''How I get in my bedroom? I don't even remember.'' Nicole said, scratching her head and yawned.

KNOCK! KNOCK!

''Come in.'' Nicole said, still yawning.

Yuri popped her head at the door. ''Hey, Nicole. You're early awake.'' Yuri said, laughing while make her way sitting at the end of the bed. Nicole smiled.

''How do I get in my bed?'' Nicole asked suddenly. Yuri smiled, her hands playing with the comforter. ''Well. Kibum did.'' Yuri said.

''Did what?'' Nicole asked, dumbfonded. ''He's the one who brought you to your room, honey.'' Yuri said, smiling again. ''Oh.'' Nicole said, as quiet as she can be.

''You're happy?'' Yuri said. ''About what, unnie? Being here in my bedroom? Or the date last night?'' Nicole asked, hugging her teddy bear.

''The second one, of course.'' Yuri said. ''Well. it's quite okay. It's not boring as I think it would be.'' Nicole said, nodding her head.

There's silent somehow..

''Wae, Yuri unnie?'' Nicole said, confused. ''Why what?'' Yuri asked Nicole.

''You're not like kkab like always. It's quite different. Something happened?'' Nicole said. Yuri closed her eyes for a while and laughed.

''Nothing happened. It's just about you and.. Key.'' Yuri said, sitting much nearer to Nicole.

''Why?'' Nicole said. ''My sister is getting married. Of course, I'm a bit.. I don't know how to express it. Happy? Sad? Excited?'' Yuri said, holding Nicole's hands.

''Why? Don't worry. It's just a marriage. Plus, maybe in another one year.'' Nicole said. ''It's not just a marriage, pabo dongsaeng.'' Yuri sighed. ''Do you believe me, Nicole?'' Yuri continued.

''You know, I do. I'll always do.'' Nicole said, grabbing Yuri's hands tightly. ''Well, then you must believe what I believe. right?'' Yuri said. Nicole nodded.

''I believe that you will be happy with Key. Do you believe that?'' Yuri said, smiling. ''You want me to believe it?'' Nicole said.

''No. I need you to believe it.'' The older girl said. Nicole smiled. ''Then, I do believe it.'' Nicole said. 'Even, I don't think I'll ever do, unnie. Mianhae.' Nicole thought.

Suddenly, Yuri burst into tears. Nicole panicked and hugged her. 

''Hey.. hey.. unnie. Cool, okay? Nothing gonna happen. I'm not dying. Nobody dying.'' Nicole said, rubbing her sister's back, up and down.

''It's VERY funny, Nicole.'' Yuri said, broke the hug and hit Nicole's arm lightly. Nicole make the =_= face. ''It's true.'' The younger girl said.

''Why are you crying? Don't worry. If you want me to be happy, I will. Anything you said, unnie.'' Nicole continued and smiled sweetly towards Yuri.

''I'm not crying. Just some water coming out my eyes. Look!'' Yuri said wiping her eyes. Both of them laughed.

There's silent again.

''You know, I don't know why, but my heart said, both you and Key will have a happy life-marriage. Plus, he's a good boy. Looking at both of you yesterday, make my heart jumping happily.'' Yuri said.

 Nicole just smiled and Yuri's continued, ''Behind stubborness, there's softness. I admit it, both of you are stubborn. But I think you're the sweet girl that made for Key.'' Nicole touched by Yuri's words. Both of them smiled. ''It's okay, unnie. Don't worry. I will..'' 

''Happy with Kibum?'' Yuri continued. Nicole half- nodded.

''Great!'' Yuri said, giving her eye-smile.

''But, unnie.. Why are you suddenly 'make-a-discussion-with-me' about that? Tell mee.'' Nicole said. The dongsaeng look directly to her unnie's eyes. Yuri sighed. ''Fine. The story is like this...'' 

FLASHBACK

Minho and Yuri were watching a movie when Mr. and Mrs. Jung arrived home.

''Umma, appa. You're home.'' Yuri said.

''Yeah.'' Mrs. Jung said. Mr. Jung sat at other couch and sighed. ''Another busy day, appa?'' Minho asked. The older man just nodded. Mrs. Jung sat next to her husband, watched the movie with the younger couple and her own lover.

Four of them kept their eyes on the television, when suddenly Mr. Jung said, '' Have you told Nicole about the marriage?'' 

SILENT.

''Hello?'' Mr. Jung said, annoyed.

''Who're you asking?'' His wife said, this time, her eyes still on the television.

''Any of you could answer it.'' He continued.

''Oh. Yeah. Umma have told her before. But, I think you're the one should told and make her that the marriage wouldn't ruin her future.'' Yuri said. turning to her father.

''Of course, the marriage not ruining her future.'' Mr. Jung said.

''Exactly. That's why you're the one should talk to her.'' Mrs. Jung replied.

''Hmm. Fine. I will do it.'' Mr. Jung said. Minho, Yuri and Mrs. Jung is grinning.

''But, firstly make her believe that she will happy . So, I'm giving this task to Yuri and Minho.'' The older man continued.

''What?'' Yuri and Minho said, almost yelled. They looked at each other. ''Why us? Yuri asked.

''Me? Appa, chinca. I had never encouraged someone before. No way.'' Minho said, waving both of his hands. Yuri glared at him.

''Because you guys are the closest person to her after us. And, Minho, of course you can. Let Nicole be the first.'' Mr. Jung said, put his hand around his wife's shoulder.

''UMMA.'' Yuri protested.

''He's right. Please. For us. For Nicole's future.'' Mrs. Jung said.

''Thanks, chagi.'' Mr. Jung said, smiled at his wife. Yuri pouted and crossed her arms. ''You guys are so unfair.'' Yuri said. Minho rubbed Yuri's back, calming her down.

END OF FLASHBACK

''So, That's it? Appa's plan?'' Nicole said, still not believing what she heard just now.

''Yeah. Almost like that. '' Yuri said and sighed.

''What else?'' Nicole asked.

''Only that.'' Yuri said.

''Actually, there's more. Appa wants grandchildren.'' Minho said, entering Nicole's room. Both the girls look at the man. Yuri glared at him.

''Hahaha.. That's should be the highlight.'' Nicole said, still laughing.

''Not funny.'' Yuri said, crossing her arms. Minho walks to his wife and massage her shoulder gently.

''We're just kidding.'' Minho said, kissing Yuri's cheek.

''Stop the cheeziness or both of you get out from my room.'' Nicole said, rolling her eyes. Yuri stucks her tongue at Nicole.

''Oh! Nicole. You know what?'' Yuri said.

''What?'' 

 

 

 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

ANOTHER CHAPIEEEE..

:D

thanks for comments and subscribe.