gown and tuxedo

our 'fake' love

one week later..

''Cole-ah.'' Yuri said when she entered the kitchen, finding Nicole eating some chips.

''Unnie, annyeong'', Nicole said, giving her sister an eye smile and put another chips into .

''Stop eating.'' Yuri said, taking that potato slice into .

''I thought you say, 'stop eating'.'' Nicole said, smiled again.

''Now stop eating. They're waiting in the car.'' Yuri said, pulling Nicole's hand.

''Wait. Who are they? Where are we going?'' Nicole said as she was forced to stand up by her sister. Yuri didn't even answer the question. Besides, she dragged Nicole to her room and asked her to change and don't complain. 

After a few minutes, Nicole came out wearing her out-going clothes.

''Now, answer me. Where are we going?'' Nicole asked as she crossed her arms.

Yuri sighed and said, ''Omma and appa are working now right?''

Nicole nodded. ''And it's Saturday, right?'' Yuri asked again.

Once again, Nicole nodded.

''So, me as your sister, bringing you, my sister to the boutique.'' Yuri said, smiling.

''Boutique? Are we going to shop some clothes and dress. That was awesome. Let's go.'' Nicole said, hooked her arms with Yuri's. 

Yuri smiled, ''Not some clothes or dress, but a gown.'' 

''Gown? Sounds great. Just A gown? You pay?'' Nicole said, confused. Yuri nodded. Nicole smiled as she thought of buying a new gown and Yuri is buying. That's awesome for Nicole.

Then, Nicole locked the main door and both of them walked to the car. Nicole saw that not only Minho in the car. There's somebody else.

''Who was that, unnie?'' Nicole asked. Yuri just smiled.

Then, both of them entered at the passenger seat.

Minho is the one who drive and there's a guy beside him.

''Key?'' Nicole said, as Key turned back and gave Nicole the :/ face.

''Annyeong.'' Key said, waving his hand awkwardly.

''Where are you going?'' Nicole asked. Then, Minho start driving.

''To the exactly where are you guys going.'' Key said and not even smiling.

''And where is that?'' Nicole said, this time asking three of them. Yuri and Minho are smiling, while Key make a not-so-okay face.

''Answer me, somebody. Helloooo.'' Nicole said, pissed off as nobody answered her.

''Just shut your mouth. Jebal.'' Key said as he's the one who pissed off now.

'What's wrong with him? Did he get mad because of that day issue?' Nicole thought.

''I'm not even asking you.'' Nicole said coldly.

'Stop it, Nicole. I have no mood for that. You reminded me of that guy. I hate it. I don't know why. What happens to me?' Key thought. But he just glared at her.

'If you're acting that way, then I will play the role too.' Nicole thought herself. 

MInho and Yuri just stay silent. 

'What's wrong with them? I thought they're doing great before.' Minho and Yuri's thought.

''Hey, Nicole. What kind of gown you like?'' Yuri said, breaking the silent.

''Which boutique are we going?'' Nicole said, facing the window and looking at the view.

''Umm. The wedding boutique.'' Yuri said, slowly.

''WHAAT?'' Nicole said, shocked. 'No wonder he's here.'

''What do you expect? A boutique that sell many fancy and cute clothes?'' Key said, coldly staring straight.

''Shut up, will you?'' Nicole said, angry. ''Send me home.''

''But we almost there.'' Minho said.

''Whaat? You should told me at the first place, unnie. Then, I wont be dragged here.'' Nicole said, facing Yuri.

''Hey, you're coming with us willingly. I never force you, either.'' Yuri said, half angry.

''Honey.'' Minho said, he turned to Yuri then back to the driving. Yuri noticed that she'd been angry and gave out a deep breath.

Key and Minho just kept quiet until Yuri began, ''Okay, look. Nicole. Key. I don't know what happened to both of you. I thought you guys are doing great. You guys are getting married in two weeks. Do you hear me? Two weeks!''

''But unnie . .'' Nicole began.

Yuri cut off, ''And the preparations are still uncomplete. The dress. The tuxedo. The wedding place. For the sake of our parents, PLEASE you guys. Behave. Besides, you promised me, Key. Treat her nicely. And you, Nicole. Do the same to him.''

Yuri's voice keep increasing and tensed in every words she said, which make Minho, Key and Nicole stunned and silent.

''Got it, miss?'' Yuri asked Nicole. The younger girl just nodded slowly.

''And you, mister?'' Yuri asked.

SILENT.

''I'm asking you Kim Kibum.'' Yuri continued.

''Ah.. Me? Oh. Okay, noona.'' Key said, keep his eyes down.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

After 20  minutes, they arrived at the boutique.

''I thought you said we 'almost' there.'' Nicole said, impatient.

''We're here.'' Minho said, turned off the engine.

Four of them get out from the car and Minho walked with Yuri.

''Good point, chagi.'' Minho said, holding Yuri's hand and intertwined them.

''Thank you.'' Yuri said, kissing Minho's right cheek.

The couple left Nicole and Key behind.

''That lovey dovey couple.'' Both of them said at the same time. They exchanging looks. Then, looked away.

'It's been a week since the 'date'. It's kinda awkward now.' Nicole said, acting cold and crossed her arms.

'It's been a week. How can it become so awkward? Plus, I kinda scolded her earlier.' Key said, putting his hands inside his jeans' pockets.

Four of them entered the boutique.

''Hey, Shinyoung unnie.'' Yuri said.

''Oh, Yuri-ah'' The older woman said and hugged Yuri.

''Oh. Minho? Wah. You've grown up well.'' Shinyoung said, amazed by Minho's appearance. Minho just smiled.

''So, this is Nicole and Key.'' Yuri said, introducing them.

''Oh, the bride and the groom. Wow. They look match together. What a beautiful couple!'' Shinyoung said, shook hands with Key and hug Nicole. 

The couple look away, shyly. Yuri and Minho just grinning.

''Now, shall we?'' Shinyoung said with a smile.

''Shall we what?'' Nicole and Key asked at the same time again.

''Wow. Telepathy. Great. Let's try the gown and tuxedo. Minho, go with Key and choose the tuxedo you like, but! Black only.'' Shinyoung said.

''And both of you girls are coming with me.'' Shinyoung continued.

Then, the girls and boys went to the different ways.

WITH THE BOYS.

''Now, choose.'' Minho said, as they entered a beautiful room that full of tuxedo and other guys' colthes that been hanged nicely.

''Well.'' Key said, touching his chin. ''Not that. This. There. No.'' Key keep pointing at the tuxedo but refusing again and again.

''Can't you just pick one?'' Minho said, taking a sit on a stool.

''Relax, dude. It's just five minutes since we got here. Besides, it's my wedding. So, I need to choose correctly.'' Key said, still looking at all the tuxedos.

''So, you care about the wedding.'' Minho said, grinning.

''Of cours. . . No.. It's just.. Just..'' Key said nervously answered. That was a trap.

''Ah.. I got it.. Now let me choose for you.'' Minho said, standing up and walked towards a tuxedo that attract his interest. He picked it and showed it at Key.

''This?'' Minho said.

''Hmm.. I didn't noticed that before. It's quite good. I never knew that you had this kind of fashion knowledge.'' Key said, smirking and taking the tuxedo to try it.

''Well, I learned it from Yuri.'' Minho said and smiled proudly.

''Of course.'' Key said, adjusting the collar that perfectly fit his neck.

''It's perfect, Kibum. Exactly in your size.'' Minho said, loooking at Key that keep checking himself in the mirror.

''Hmm.. It's fine, I think.'' Key said.

''Now, let's see the bride.'' Minho said, pulling Key out from the room.

''What? Waaaaaaait.'' Key half scream as Minho dragged him out of the room.

WITH THE GIRLS

What happened to Key, exactly same what happened to Nicole.

She keep walking and looking the dress but never picked any of them.

''Haish, Cole-ah. Hurry up. What takes you so long? All the gown are awesome. Look.'' Yuri said impatiently and pointing at some random gown.

''Ah!! I don't know. Shinyoung unnie. You owned this boutique, right? Which one is the best?'' Nicole asked Shinyoung. Just then, Shinyoung remembered some gown that she made herself and go get them.

''The best? Why? You want to look beautiful during the wedding.'' Yuri said crossing her arms.''

Of course, I want to look be.. No.. No. Just it's my wedding. So, so..'' Nicole said, nervously and picked up some random braceletes then laughed.

''It's okay, I got it.'' Yuri smirking and patted Nicole's head. Nicole laughed again.

Shinyoung came in with a beautiful gown in her hands. Nicole and Yuri were speechless. The gown was strapless with some beautiful design flowers at the top of the gown. The gown is white in colour and a long one.

''This is so BEAUTIFUL.'' Nicole said, taking the gown from Shinyoung gently.

''Beautiful? It's GORGEOUS.'' Yuri said with an awe voice.

''I designed it.'' Shinyoung said with an eye smile.

''Wow. Thank you. Should I try it out?'' Nicole said. Shinyoung and Yuri just nodded.

After a few minutes, Nicole came out from the changing room. ''Unnie, look!'' Nicole said.

''Omo, Nicole-ah. Yeppeoda.'' Yuri said and clapping her hands.

''It's fit you well, Nicole. Looks like it was made for you.'' Shinyoung said. ''Now, let's go meet your groom.'' She continued.

Yuri nodded and screamed, ''LET'S GO!''

Then, both of them dragged Nicole charmingly to avoid ruining the gown.

''WAAAIT.. both of you.'' Nicole screamed while been dragged by the unnies.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Key was nervous so, he looks at the bouquet of flower that been arranged beatifully in the vase, which is directly to the room that the girls entered just now. While Minho is checking his phone. Just then, the door opened and revealed the girls.

He slowly looked at Yuri, Shinyoung and . . . Nicole.

'Wow! She's . . .'

 

 

 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Oh yeah!! NEW CHAPTER. 

I really didn't know how to describe the gown very well. I've imagine it, but it's so hard to write it out.. gahaha.. XD

lame reason. ;D i know..

So this is the new chapter. NEXT? who knows? XD

sorry for the grammar and spelling error.

THANKS FOR THOSE WHO SUBCSRIBE AND COMMENTS.

*deep bow*

thanks again.. :D Lots Of Love.