Key meets Nicole!

our 'fake' love

''NICOLEEEE!!'' Minho and Yuri shouted. Key shocked to hear that scream.

''bwo? bwohya?'' Key said, looking around. 'What are they up to?' Key thought.

''WHY? WHAT HAPPENED?'' the shocking Nicole waked up from the scream.

'Oh. My Gosh. She awake!' Key shout in his mind. 'I really gonna kill that couple!!!'

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

''NICOLEEEEEEEEE!!'' Both of them shouted.

Minho take Yuri's hand and run downstair to the kitchen.

''wow! DAEBAK~'' Minho said.

''hahaha! super JJANG!'' Yuri said.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Key's eyes widen. His arms keep sticking at the door. He's totally shock to see the awaken Nicole. Nicole rubbed her eyes, not even know Key's existence in her precious room. Nicole opened her eyes slowly. The figure at the door quite unclear.

''Yul Unnie?'' Nicole said. '' You cut your hair? It's quite short, you know?'' Nicole smiled and rubbed her eyes again for more clear view.

Her eyes widen to see the 'mute' Key. Then, an extremely loud scream echoing in the house. Even, Minho almost cut his finger when cutting a carrot and Yuri almost dropped the plates. Both of them just laughed and shooked their heads. 'Good Luck, ALMIGHT KEY' Minho said, just enough for himself to hear.

''YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA~~~~ nugu-yo? What you do in my house? To be accurate, my ROOM? Nugu? A ? ANDWAE!! Yuri Unnie!! Minho!!! Help MEEEE!!!'' Nicole shouted. Key panicked. ''YA~ YA~ Don't shout! You'll disturb the neighbours.'' Key said, moving towards  the bed.

''YAA~Don't come any near. Or I'll kill you for sure'' Nicole shouted. Key put his hands in the air and nodded.

''Ara. Ara. Just don't scream. Yuri noona will think SO oppositely. Jebal~'' Key said.

''WHO ARE YOU? You expect me to calm when a stranger entered my ROOM?!'' Nicole said, pulling the blanket even more to her.

''You don't know me? I'm Key. We met . . . at the restaurant a few days ago.'' Key said, hoping the statement will calm her down.

''Key? THAT KEYHOLE?! What're you doing in my room?'' Nicole said. 

''Well, I . .  WHAT? KEYHOLE? YAAA~ don't insult my name, you stubborn girl.'' Key said, pointing his finger to her.

''YAA~ I told you to not come any near.'' Nicole said, throwing her pink hello kitty pillow towards Key. The pillow shoot exactly on Key's face.

''You . . You..'' Key said. Nicole throws more pillows at Key. She get up and walk to her make-up table with the blanket around her, finding something to throw again. ''That's it, lady.'' Key said, moving closer to Nicole. Nicole quite scared when the ANGRY key walks towards her. She keep backing and backing when the wall approached her back. 

 

 

TO BE CONTINUED . . . . . 

 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

two chapter in one day.. :D

 

''PROTECT HER, SO SHE WON'T FORGET ME'' 

Infinite- The Chaser. That lyric keep echoing in my head.  What a meaningfull line.. 0..O