journey begins

Game Generation

The four went to the kingdom and were welcomed in.

Sunny said,"Ok- um who are you?"A women was eating apple with horrified eyes.The women stared and said,"I'm Boa,I am a close dear friend to Taeyeon.I seen it all!"Sunny stared at her and ran towards her.She said,"What happened?"Boa whispered,"It's Queen Jessica."Tiffany said,"Who's Jessica?"Sooyoung and Hyoyeon nodded.BoA said,"Jessica is Taeyeon's twin sister,Taeyeon the oldest and Jessica the youngest,they were unbreakble.Then Taeyeon got married to Baekhyun...That's when everything went south.Jessica got jealous Baekhyun was with Taeyeon.She hated Baekhyun but yet Taeyeon was pregnant with Yuri.When Yuri was born,Jessica planned to...Kill him.But unexpectedly YoonA was born and then two years later Seohyun was born.Then Jessica became a Queen,she had so much servants and all...But she was still lonely.So she,kidnapped Baekhyun and since then...No one ever seen Jessica,her servants,or Baekhyun.But I DO know who would tell you where you could get a guess from it."Tiffany said,"Where?"BoA smiled,with a quiet laugh.She said,"Go to this address."She gave them a paper with an address.

 

BoA smiled as they left.She then grabbed her phone and smiled,"They fall for it!They are coming..."

 

The girls went to the address and then saw two boys in their early 20s.Hyoyeon said,"Um excuse me...Do you live here?"The two nodded.One of the boys smiled,"I'm Luhan and that's Suho."Then the two looked up and saw the girls.Suho whispered to Luhan's ears,"BoA didn't say they will look hot."Luhan nodded.Hyoyeon said,"Please tell us where is Queen Jessica's castle."Suho said,"The new one? Ok.But it will be a long journey."Hyoyeon stared at them and then at Sooyoung.Hyoyeon said,"Ok,just tell us-"Tiffany smiled,"Wow! Wow! Hyo let us be the nice ones and tell them our company name."Hyoyeon whispered,"Fany! What the hell?"Tiffany whispered back,"C'mon Luhan looks smoking hot,lemme just tell him my name and favorite color,and address and-"Hyoyeon shouted,"OKAY OKAY I UNDERSTAND."Luhan and Suho jumped.Hyoyeon said,"Hello I'm Hyoyeon."Tiffany smiled,"I'm Tiffany."Sooyoung asked,"We are really telling them our name now?"Hyoyeon said,"Fany will explain later,hopefully."Sooyoung said,"I'm Sooyoung."Sunny smiled,"I'm Sunny Bunny and we are-"All of them said,"Game Generation or Girls Generation!"Suho smirked.Sunny turned cold and said,"Please tell us where the hell she lives or I will slap Tiffany."Tiffany stared at her.Luhan said,"Don't hit Tiffany....Ok,we'll have two come since Sica doesn't like it when strangers come."The girls looked at each other and nodded.Suho smiled,"Before that, let's all eat lunch." Sooyoung smiled brightly,"Yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes,double yes,triple yes,million of yes-es."The boys opened their door and showed them the kitchen.

 

They then started eating.Hyoyeon said,"Thank you for the food.Sorry if we are completely rude."Suho said,"Don't worry about it.Its not like we see four beautiful girls asking us something."Tiffany blurted out,"Shouldn't it be the other way?Ah! Sorry sorry~"Sooyoung smiled,"Ooh I understand what happened eariler."Sunny said,"What happened?!"Sooyoung said,"C'mon leader it starts with a C and ends with a H."Sunny notices and laugh.

 

They finally finished and started to get on a van.Then Luhan started to stare at Tiffany.She was beautiful,pretty,and cute.He shook his head and said to himself,"She is suppose to die.Dont fall for her."Then Tiffany said,"Come on Lulu!"Luhan walks into the van and then somehow he is in the back with Tiffany.Luhan said,"When did I got back here?"Tiffany stared at him and said,"Oppa! You walked in here by yourself."Luhan's heartbeated when she said 'Oppa'.Luhan grabbed Tifffany's hand and smiled,"You are very charming."Tiffany blushed.Sunny shouted,"DONT BE LOVELY DOVEY FANYYYYY!!"Sooyoung frowns,"You heard her Luhan and Tiffany."Luhan frowns and then remember he'll have to kill them once they got to Jessica's castle.He stared at Suho and then texted him 

"L-let's not kill them."

"Why?! You know she'll kill us!"

"But I think I'm in love...."

"Luhan....I swear to god when we go there and we get murdered I will haunt Tiffany."

"Thank you Suho!!"

"You owe me..Oh! Remind Chen and Xiumin!"

"Ok!"

He then texted the two and stared at Tiffany,then Hyoyeon went in the middle of the two.Luhan said,"Huh? Hyo-"Hyoyeon stared at them and said,"Shut up,I know your secret.If you touch ANYONE in my company I will murder you!"Sunny shouted,"KIM HYOYEON DO YOU WANT ME TO SLAP YOU,HE IS HELPING US.STOP BEING RUDE!"Hyoyeon whispered,"You are lucky Sunny is here."