SunTiSooHyo/BaekYeon

Game Generation

Hyoyeon walked to their house with a bag with millions of dollars.She smiled,"Wow,I wonder what SunBun made...Wait--- I FORGET ABOUT SOOYOUNG! I MUST HURRY BEFORE SHE EATS ALL THE FOOD!" She ran with her arms in the air,panicking.

Sooyoung said,"So Fany-ah....Luhan is sleeping here?"Luhan and Tiffany nodded.Sunny placed dinner in front of them and stared at Luhan.And then said,"So where will he sleep?"Tiffany smiled,"In our room! In my bed!"Sunny stared at her and then scold  the two.Hyoyeon opens the door and saw Sooyoung already chowing down on the food.Hyoyeon pushed her out of the way and ate a mouthful of meat.Hyoyeon noticed Luhan and said,"Why is here Fany?"Tiffany answered while tucking her hair in her ear and said,"He will be sleeping here."Hyoyeon gave her a death stare and said,"Well he will sleep in your room,and Sunny will sleep in our room."Sunny shouted,"YAH!"Hyoyeon said,"I was the one who got the reward money.So shut up,leader."Sunny walks away,growling.

 

Luhan jumped onto Tiffany's bed and smiled,"This bed is super soft!"Tiffany joined him.Luhan laughed when Tiffany's hair accidentally went in .She joined.Luhan then kissed her in the lips and said,"I've never loved anyone as much as you."Tiffany smiled.Then she held Prince and place him on Luhan's head.She said,"I'm going to take a shower."Luhan said,"Can I join?!"Tiffany shook her head.And then skipped away.Luhan laughed while hugging the puppy.

--------

Seolhyun stared at Baekhyun with Choa.She smiled,"Mr.Baekhyun."Baekhyun looked at her and said,"Yes?"Choa said,"Can you...um....Tell us why Taeyeon is yours?"Baekhyun smiled and then blushed.

 

FLASHBACK(Baekhyun pov)

My parents ONCE AGAIN made me have a ball looking for that bride.I frowned and saw a photo of my girlfriend I fallen in love with.Ahh, Pyeonji.We meet when the last time my parents forced me to get a bride.She was there standing and I ran away.I fall down on her.And we fallen in love....I'm still dating her,she is still my girlfriend.But my parents don't know.I will tell them tonight! I opened my bedroom door and said,"It being a prince!"Then my brother Kris walked towards me and laughed,"You are lucky! You get more than 3 parties!"I looked at him and laughed.Kris isn't my real-brother.He is really just my half-brother.

I saw Pyeonji,she waved at me.I ran down the stairs and hugged her.She said,"Oppa! When will we tell them?"I said,"Don't worry,my love.I will tell them."Pyeonji stared at me with coldness and said,"Hurry up."She walked away with her friends following her.I sighed and then my parents walked to me.With....A girl....They said,"We found your match! She has a PERFECT voice! Kiss her!"She started singing but...Her voice is,just HORRIBLE.I looked at Pyeonji and then she gave me a look like she will kill me.Then she walked to us and grabbed my arm.She said,"Mrs. And Mr. I am your son girlfriend."They gave me a look and nodded.The girl they shown me,was pushed by them.Dad said,"Get out of here,ugly women." She cried and then ran away.I then saw Kris looking at me,shaking his head.Like he disapprove my angel.I looked at him shaking my head.He then walked to me and said,"Trust me Bacon! She isn't the one!"Pyeonji shouted,"GET OUT OF HERE!"She pushed down Kris.Kris then stand up and gave me a photo.She...Was kissing a another man.Kris said,"Baekhyun...Your true love is somewhere.She isn't."Pyeonji pushed Kris again.I shouted,"STOP! Pyeonji we are done!"I ran away with her chasing me.The next thing I know....Is me falling on a girl.This time we looked at each other with love.Her friend stared at me with disgust.

Pyeonji stared at me and shouted,"FINE! MARRY THAT !" She ran away.Kris looked at me and nodded his head with a smile.

 

I asked her,what's her full name and then " Kim Taeyeon!" She shouted,running away with her friend in her hands.I touched my chest and my heart was beating.

 FLASHBACK END

Baekhyun looked at his ring and then a photo of his family.He said,"Im glad I left Pyeonji!"

 

---

"YAHHHHH !" Sooyoung shouted while Sunny slapped her .Hyoyeon and Tiffany laughed.Sunny laughed also,covering her face.Sooyoung laughed too.Then Luhan walked inside and saw the girls .He covered his eyes and the next thing he known is Hyoyeon and Sunny attacking him,Tiffany trying to protect him,and Sooyoung taking cover.